JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER

RATE THE ONE ABOVE YOU AND SAY IF YOU’LL READ IT OR NOT!

Let the hunger games begin!

Untitled

9 Likes

9/10, I would read it! :smile:
The picture is original, being a drawing, and I love the sentence at the bottom, maybe you should make it bigger!

Here’s mine:

1 Like

I love the apple in attraction, smart use of it. If you could just get the author’s name to a more visible corner, it would stand out more. Definitely a 9/10.

1 Like

Thank you :smile:
And yes, the apple is something I’m really proud of and that really suits my story :grin:

I would probably scroll past this in all honesty. The silhouette of couple on a cover is pretty common and this wouldn’t stand out for me while scrolling through options.

6/10. It’s not a bad cover, but considering it’s won an award, I think the quality of cover should better represent the quality of the story.

2 Likes

Oh I definitely love the black and white background. It compliments the coffee a lot. The cover is really smart. I would’ve read it! 9/10

BLOOM1

7 Likes

i would rate it an 8/10 because i personally just get a tiny bit irked by real people on the cover. would totally read it, though!

here’s mine:

obscure (8)

1 Like

IU on the cover? 10/10 would read it for sure

1 Like

9/10 I love the ballerina on the cover, and the artistic quality of the photo. It’s different to a lot of the romance covers out there which immediately sets it apart from the rest. Oh, and yes I would read that! It’s exactly the point of difference that catches my eye when browsing for a book :blush:

Siren

2 Likes

9/10. it’s simple, it’s elegant and classy, and I get very classical romance vibes. I very much love the font but it is a bit hard to read the title. Other than that it is beautiful! :smile:

19AAF9FE-A724-4753-AD40-641AC650809E

1 Like

Okay, thank for your honesty, I will think about it!

9/10 - as a POC, I love seeing POC on book covers and the juxtaposition of the images is just beautiful! I would probably read this.

1 Like

This gies me a txs vibe. I love teacherxstudent stories, I mean they aren’t realistic, but every girl has had a hot teacher. It’s cool to see one girl actually got to live out the unrealistic fantasy.

1 Like

Let me know what you think! : )

[IMG-4593](

8/10 I can’t get a feel for what the book is about so I don’t know if I’d read it or not.

cover

9/10! I would definitely read this! Very original and the color really attracts the eyes!

Here’s mine:

3 Likes

Simple but speaks volumes! 9/10 would read

bloom

1 Like

No, sorry there’s no teacher, but a hot bad boy :wink:
BTW is it weird that I never had a hot teacher? :thinking:

1 Like

9/10 Love the ballerina, I would increase the size of your name, sometimes a tag line would help too. But I am intrigued so you got me.