Just Some Questions About Wattpad

question
poll
discussion
feedback

I’VE GOT GOATS FOR YA! :goat::goat::goat::goat:

And I also have these lovely cattle for you
:water_buffalo::ox::water_buffalo::ox:

Do you think HQ will come and make changes now?

I mean… We’re offering both goats and cattle.

They simply must!

And now we wait. :pray:

I wonder if Wattpad people will read this thread and put any of the ideas into action? I hope so!

Haha, that made me remember the goat in The Grinch movie. :joy::joy:

I’ve seen them frequent the #wattpad-feedback section quite a lot, so I think they’re at least more or less always lurking.

That calls for… MORE GOATS! :goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

Lol summoning HQ with an emoji goat army sounds as good a plan as any :goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

:goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

Last time I summoned Nick with a goats, he demanded more. I hope this was enough.

:flushed: I think that’ll do :joy::joy::joy::goat:

Maybe tagging them would also be a good idea…

:goat::goat::goat:

Hmm, I think the goats work just as well :goat::goat::goat:

I’m actually off to bed now; I’ll check back up on this thread in the morning. Maybe we’ll get some more great ideas!!!

And more goats!

Sleep well and have happy dreams :goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

You know there’s always someone lurking… with or without goats…

I knew it :eyes::goat:

Allowing Urban Fiction to join programs like Next and Future during and after the beta stages.

This is probably an obvious answer, but I would want to change how they promote undiscovered stories. They aren’t cared about as much but I’ve read so many beautiful books that have small reader counts. Undiscovered writers deserve just as much promotion.

100% agree. This is what I would love to see. There are many stories that have very small read count and yet it’s hard to find those books because they’re not going to be popular enough to be pushed to the top of the barrel.

Exactly. This is why they need to stop putting read count at the top priority. It not only effects undiscovered authors, but also readers who would like better recommendations.