Kagetaika, Knights of the Dragon

Police Files:

Kagetaika, Knights of the Dragon

They are spread across the city, their influence deep and powerful. Though their main powers lie in the Monolith, they know no boundaries. It is not official, but some members have also been found operating outside of their boundaries. Their origins are unknown–their history forgotten by society–though it is rumored that they were from before the Rend.

No one knows that this syndicate exists but the police. For they are very, very careful of keeping their existence hidden from the outside world. Their control of the district/city also plays a part of their ability to stay secretive. Hence the name “Shadow Authority”. The only way of knowing who is apart of this syndicate is by a black symbol, inked at the nape of their neck, invisible to the eye unless shined with a black light. (See image below for reference)

There is not much know about the purpose of Kagetaika. Though, by the guess work made by the police, it could be because of power or money. This syndicate is know to hunt and kill money and or power hungry people, the ones who traffic illegal goods, to be terrorists, etc. Other than that there is little to no pattern of their crimes. Identification of Kagetaika’s crimes can be with a white feather, with it’s tip dipped in black, placed by/near the crime scene. (See image below for reference)

Almost nothing is know about the higher ups of this syndicate, only that there are seven “Generals” serving under the “King”. The King is rumored to be a person with a high standing in society, on owner or heir of a large company. Most likely the one who ones the building which touches the sky. There are little to no facts supporting this, but it is all we have gathered. Each General is in charge of seven different fractions who run different parts of Kagetaika’s territory.
(Side note: Two years ago, a small part of Monolith had scummed to ruin. Though it was part of a poorer fraction, the damage dealt to it was great. Coincidentally, there was also a killing spree there, dead bodies littered the streets. Police think this maybe have been a trial for a General to prove their worthiness. There has also been another similar case to this six years ago.)

Members include the Touched. Police assume that there are many more Touched in this syndicate than any of the others, the reason to why is unknown. One thing that is very well know about this syndicate, is that there is always a chance to move up the chain. But members need to keep in mind that the farther you climb, the further you fall. And the more you have to lose.

Due to their wide reaches in society, they have numerous amounts of resources they can use. From what has been seen, it spans from magic to the latest technology to money. They seem to have it all. Police do not know how the real reason as to how they have come to acquire so many resources.

Kagetaika is know for eradicating other gangs in their district. Many have failed to do so and many, many more will come to do so too. Though some how, this does not happen often. The last report of a gang in the Monolith being destroyed was a little over a year ago. There is no know pattern as to when they choose to decide to take out the other gangs. Though, it is also know that this syndicate will make pacts and agreements with other too, that is, if they meet the certain criteria Kagetaika sets.

One last note… be wary, they worship Uiolao. And when the time comes, a new world will arise, with them being the leaders. Change is inevitable.

Kagetaika is not to be messed with. They know more, see more, can do more than anyone else. It is said that they are the hunting dogs of Neo-Tokyo…

The higher you climb, the further you fall

@nick what do you think? any suggestions? hope this suffice

6 Likes

Don’t forget to tag it #neosuggestion

1 Like

will do now

1 Like

Great. You’ve been added to the Rep.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Nice work creating a new Syndicate

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully our forces can collaborate :slight_smile: Mine worship a different deity, but hopefully we can work past that

1 Like

yes that would be great if that could happen

1 Like

Two crime syndicates, combined their power would be uncontestable. We already coexist with city-wide influence, our only true difference is our faith

You’ve done an excellent job setting this up, truly excellent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much~! Their combined power could make sure all their goals can be accomplished

2 Likes

We might not have a district now, but multiple other Syndicates have their own… Yabalon is our underground fortress, we have our home, but surface power would be useful… Perhaps an alliance between all organisations, we serve the same fundamental purpose. Survival. There is no reason we should fight amongst our kin or resent them for their districts… With an alliance between each Syndicate and the might of all three Gods behind us, we will be undefeatable.

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Much better than mine, hehe

2 Likes

That’s a really good thought. If we could get enough alliances that could mean more control of the city and more resources to rely upon

No yours is really good too :grin:

2 Likes

@KalesReclaim @FireAlwaysReturns @Arkotract @Nablai @ReyenaScarr @nick

I made changes! Hope this’ll work out well… :smile:

6 Likes

Updated.

2 Likes

Thanks~!

1 Like

If my Syndicate becomes true, that’s an entire underground element to Neo Tokyo open to your Knights too. Alliances would be the best course of action given Neo Tokyo’s history, we can’t afford to draw conflict with one another yet again with already city-wide powers.

Whatever you say

Nice changes btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ye yes… A alliance would be amazing and since change is bound to come, it’d be better if more people agreed in the first place. Making it easier later to get other’s to join

Thanks XD I needed to do something to have a higher chance of making it cannon

1 Like

We might as well prepare for that change. The Mimigaya is being reoriented.

Might I ask? How did you manage to give yourself a higher chance of being canonised?

1 Like

There’s a thread with the cannon syndicates and gangs, the details are quite vague so there is still a lot of room to add your own story to it

Official Cannon

4 Likes

@FireAlwaysReturns @Arkotract @Nablai @ReyenaScarr

sorry I keep tagging :sweat_smile: but I made more changes! …again I might add some more too… later

4 Likes