KDP problem with EU markets payments

Just in case any of you missed a payment for sales in the EU marketplaces (I missed payments in June for April 1-30 sales from UK and Fr) this is a reply Amazon sent me when I queried them.

We’re following up with you regarding your contact about some delayed payments for EU marketplaces. We’ve identified the cause of the issue and are working diligently with our banking partners to fix it. Please visit the KDP Community for the latest update:

https://www.kdpcommunity.com/s/article/Important-June-Payments-for-EU-Marketplaces?language=en

I don’t know how diligent you are in keeping track of your payments. You should check your June payments. I don’t know if it makes a difference, but I’m in the U.S. and so is my bank.

Yes, thanks for posting. It’s a widely discussed problem at this point and affecting a lot of people. For the bigger authors I imagine they’re out thousands or tens of thousands. I’m curious what the issue is.

I’m with a European bank and had no issues. Must relate to authors with accounts outside the EU.

I received the payments today in my bank from both the UK and Fr marketplaces.

I don’t know if it’s been fixed for everyone or only those who complained.