Keely from Wattpad HQ saying hello!

Yes. I even played you a song… sends it to you soon, teheee :grin:

1 Like

Nah, they’ll ruin our fun.

On second thought, I call upon the Llama Lord @paul

2 Likes

Lol how shall I hear it? I had to writes parts of a song this weekend… That was maddening :joy:

1 Like

@paul :llama:

1 Like

Mm maybe pacing in general - it’s hard for writers to do right when they might not have the whole story plotted out, but it impacts everything. For example, too many cliff hangers, too much info dumping, or even dialogue. Because of the way people write on this platform, that seems to be what is impacted most. That said, pacing is hard for any writer.

6 Likes

@Kkundell are you a writer too?

At first, I wanted a subtitle under my name, but now that almost everyone has one, I don’t want it anymore :joy:

2 Likes

Why was I summoned here?

3 Likes

To be sacrificed apparently :thinking:

2 Likes

I would like to request a platypus emoji, if that’s possible. If it’s not, it’s okay as well.

1 Like

Oof here. Pacing was one thing I rushed in my first story. Thankfully readers told me my pacing was much better in the second project I’m working on. It’s always nice to see readers comparing things for both books so you can improve on them in other projects.

They were trying to determine who we were going to summon.

1 Like

I’m on it… sending you the link on your page rn…:grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And I want to read your song…

1 Like

We would like to have a Lady of the Platypus, however thought we have a :goat: a :llama: and a :peanuts: we do not have a platypus

cult? Society? We have a goat cult and a llama society XD

3 Likes

How about fellowship?

1 Like

We also need a horse one for @ModernWaterRider or a dragon one.

1 Like

I agree, I always wonder if I started in the right place.
But generally, I was told to end every chapter in cliffhangers for online story telling on Wattpad to hook readers :joy: :thinking:

1 Like

By the way, is that you in your pfp, Keely? :grin:

Who’s moderwaterrider

2 Likes

Okay, how should I get it to you? :thinking:

1 Like