Keely from Wattpad HQ saying hello!

Oh hello

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHhhh… I’m MUMSIE BEE! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Gosh, today is my day!!! And I love your green hair

1 Like

WEREN’T YOU IN THE UNDISCOVERED THREAD WITH US AT SOME POINT?!

2 Likes

Horse legit terrify me haha but I’ve gotten over it since I had to ride one for a photoshoot. I make them skittish :eyes:

3 Likes

Uhhh maybeeee

1 Like

One threw me off into the guardrail once. Six stitches above my eye.

1 Like

hmm?

2 Likes

You know, as long as you’re calm around them, they won’t be afraid. They can be really nice, as long as they aren’t Santorini. XD (the horse my mom rides sometimes, and he has a nasty habit of biting when he’s in his stall)

1 Like

Humph. Tell that to the one who spooked at a flag and threw me off.

1 Like

ouch.

1 Like

Your hair is so pretty! Sorry just had to say it… lol

shakes head they see monsters everywhere. Maria Bonita, the mare I ride in class is terrified of the teacher

1 Like

Yea I’ve been on a runaway horse, and bitten and kicked by one. They are majestic creatures, but I will admire them from a distance, thanks.

1 Like

I get that. A lot of people can be afraid, and I respect that. Specially when they’ve had bad experiences. I love them though

1 Like

Heavens, bitten?

It’s name was Rocky, I probably should have known better lol

1 Like

hi :wave: what’s your favorite K-drama?

The first 2 sentences in the description for me make or break if I read a story - and if the hook is good enough, I will generally keep reading even if the first chapter isn’t great, because I want to know more. For that reason I don’t recommend putting a quote from the book as the first thing prospective readers see.

1 Like

Coffee Prince, you?

Thank you so much for the advice!!! I really appreciate it!!!