Kells Designs | Covers (PS) → Closed For Ketchup.

covers

Kells’ Designs: Temporary Cover Shop.

Hey there! Many of you may remember me as kelly8564, dabomb8564, or infinitxkelly from 2013-2016. I took a hiatus from Wattpad and have recently decided to come back. To request a cover, please read the information below.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Regulations.

• Payment must be completed upon acceptance. There are no exceptions.
  • Be civil and moral. Impatience and rudeness will not be tolerated.
  • If you use my Graphic, credit in your story’s description is required.
  • Be detailed. No detail leads to no acceptance.
  • 3-6 days must be given to complete your Graphic.
  • I will not be providing covers for any socially-unacceptable or R18+ novels.
  • All Graphics are for Wattpad use only. For commercial use, please PM.

To see if you’ve read the rules, the password is your favourite food. If you do not add this to your form, you will automatically be denied.

Graphical Portfolio.

Open the images in a new tab for better quality. My Graphics are Copyrighted!

Payment.

For the first Graphic, the payment is…

• A permanent follow.

Along with one of the following…

• A semi-constructive comment on ❝Kells Designs❞ or ❝How To Be A Kellsy❞.
  • Adding either novel to your public reading list.

If you have a DeviantArt account that you’d wish to do your payment on instead, please state your DeviantArt username in your form and we’ll work something out.

If you feel uncomfortable with the Payment stated above, let me know and we’ll negotiate.

Cover Form.

Please make your form neat, detailed, in English, and readable. Any field that is bolded is mandatory to put in.

Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated?:
Title of Novel:
⇨ Subtitle:
Author Name:
Ideas:
Mood and/or Colour Scheme:
⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images:
One-Line Summary:
⇨ Additional Information:

Kells Designs | Critique & Editing Services → Closed For Ketchup.

Queue.

This will be the order of requests I will be doing, three maximum per opening. Each will be outlined as the following…

Username | Post # | Normal or Pending Queue | Payment Completion | Status.

I will only be accepting three requests at a time. After, you will be put in a pending queue, and your Graphic will be completed once I’ve completed the first three.

Thank you for your patience!

@creakysmirk | 8 | Normal Queue | Complete | Complete!
@ribonucleotide | 23 | Normal Queue | Complete | Complete!
@imtotallynotokay | 9 | Normal Queue | Complete | Complete!

@eliyeda | 25 | Normal Queue | Complete | N/A.
@LilacPurple | 46 | Normal Queue | Complete | N/A.
@mediocre-prose | 61 | Normal Queue | Complete | N/A.

@hatefuls33 | 65 | Pending Queue | Incomplete | N/A.

Reserved.

Meme of the Day.

Now Open.

Would you mind if it’s not posted rn I would post it as soon as I get a cover if you decide to make it but I just wanted to make sure first.

Hey there! I apologize for the late reply.

It’s fine if the novel is not published :slight_smile: .

Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated? : manipulated
Title of Novel : elowen’s yellow cloth
⇨ Subtitle: -
Author Name : QH
Ideas : I’m thinking of having a guy, around 18-20 years-old, with a pretty face and doll-like features, but emitting an angsty/moody vibe. you can use jake cooper, prefreably have him not looking at the camera, or any other lean male model, like this image, this or this one (he can look kinda agitated, maybe a grimace or frown, or simply have him not smiling). this is optional, but it would be preferred if he can be in tattered/wrinkled clothing, and it would be rad if you can throw in some bruises or dirt on his face and neck. for the background, it can be an alleyway with graffiti-infested walls like this or this, and have the sky to be a either very blue or a midnight dark. he can be leaning against a wall or standing with a streetlamp shining yellow on him, or if you’re not going for a full body, an upper body is fine with me too. it’d be great if you can throw in a plain yellow cloth somewhere on the graphic, and as for the text, i’m okay with a simple font and null/white colour, or you can also do a bold, vintage font like this or this. you can also choose to use a bunch of textures all together and make the graphic look a lil’ wrinkly and retro, or a modern manipulated one. for the colours, i’m pretty okay with anything as long as it doesn’t look too bright and chirpy, but also not dark and depressing-- somewhere in the middle.
Mood and/or Colour Scheme : for the mood, have it to be a holding your breath kinda vibe (if that makes sense to you) and for the colours, maybe some blues and greens will do, or anything that floats your boat
⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images: inspo 1, 2, 3, 4
One-Line Summary : He wants nothing more to do with frivolous gangs and their so-called loyalty, yet finds himself getting tangled up with one of the rising gangs in his old town.
⇨ Additional Information: possibly creampuffs :rascal: & is it okay if i choose to give two comments for payment instead? (i’m just not v comfortable with doing follows & adding books to my public reading list for payment)

Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated? : manipulated
Title of Novel : Lost & Found
⇨ Subtitle:
Author Name : imtotallynotokay
Ideas : I was thinking of having a young guy (18-23) with short dark hair (maybe Jared Leto) reading a book in a snow covered forest with a fantasy medival vibe to it. So perhaps old lantern(s) and maybe a sword laying up against a tree or just on the ground. And if you can maybe add a castle that looks like it’s from a thought/dream/memory
Mood and/or Colour Scheme : romantic, fantasy, medival, blue, purple, white
⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images:image image image image image image image image
One-Line Summary : it’s about a prince who gets kidnapped and is found 17-23 years later.
⇨ Additional Information: cotton candy

Accepted.

@creakysmirk Hello, and thank you for requesting at Kells Designs. Your request has been accepted. It’s alright if you wish to do two comments, but since you do, you’ll have to wait until I tell you to do the two comments. This is because Wattpad hates my novels and one of them isn’t publishing properly.

I’ll let you know when you can do your payment :grinning: .

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.
Graphic Designer. Author. Critiquer. Resource Wizard.

❝ Inches for miles ❞ – Life’s Dreams.

Needs More Detail.

@imtotallynotokay Hello, imtotallynotokay! Thank you for requesting. Unfortunately, your ideas seem to lack in detail. Could you perhaps give more model names, objects you’d like to see in the background, and possible a colour scheme? If you could, I may accept your request.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

I updated my request I can probably add more to it later if I have to

Complete Payment.

@creakysmirk Hello again! I’ve resolved the issue, and now you may complete your payment. You may do one comment on Kells Designs, and another on How To Become A Kellsy.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Accepted.

@imtotallynotokay Hello there! Your request has been accepted. Please complete the payment provided (and tell me what payment was done).

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

I can’t find your account or books can you link one of them.

Assistance.

@imtotallynotokay Hey there! I apologize for any inconveniences. Unfortunately, linking to Wattpad novels is prohibited in these Forums. I’d suggest the following:

1. Click here to be re-directed to my Wattpad Profile. The novels should already be published. If not, do let me know.
  2. Log out, then log back in, then do Step #1.

I hope this helps!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Thank you and payment is completed

Notifications.

@imtotallynotokay Thank you for completing the payment! Your cover should be done within 3-6 days. If not, payment can be either withdrawn or I may offer something else in return (like a comment on your story) for your patience.

@creakysmirk Hey there! Make sure to tell me if you’ve completed payment. If, after a prolonged period of time (say 1 week) you haven’t replied, then unfortunately, I will have to withdraw your request. Do let me know.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Hey, payment’s completed. (my time zone’s pretty different from alot of users here so i was sleeping eek, sorry for the late reply)

I hope my comments are okay-- it’s kinda difficult to give any constructivism due to the genre of your books, so I just went ahead and commented my natural thoughts, if that’s fine with you :sweat_smile:

Notification.

@creakysmirk Hey there; thank you for completing the payment! Your cover should be done within 3-8 days; a little bit longer than expected because another user completed their payment first. if not, payment can be either withdrawn or I may offer something else in return (like a comment on your story) for your patience.

And it’s alright… I copy and pasted that from an old thread back in 2015 :joy: .

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.