Kells Designs | Covers (PS) → Closed For Ketchup.

covers

It’s okay, I’m good with waiting :ok_hand:t2:

Bump.

I will only be accepting one more Cover request before other request go into the Pending Queue. Do request if you need a cover!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.
Graphic Designer. Author. Critiquer. Resource Wizard.

❝ Inches for miles ❞ – Life’s Dreams.

Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated? : Manipulated
Title of Novel : All Over Again
⇨ Subtitle: N/A
Author Name : ribonucleotide
Ideas : There can be a girl/couple on the cover. There can be a gate/cemetery/wooden house in the background. Some blurred branches in front of them. I would like there to be a moon. I prefer the girl to be Nora Borough or someone who looks similar and the guy to be Noah Centineo if you want to have both of them on the cover. If you use the photo of Noah (which I added below), he can be behind Nora. The characters could also have a slight halo of light around them (maybe blue) coming from the moon.
Mood and/or Colour Scheme : Mysterious, nostalgic, foggy, blue (or any colour scheme that fits)
⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images: inspo, nora, noah 1, noah 2. I don’t mind the characters having a little smirk as long as its not like an actual smile xD

One-Line Summary : Basically its about a couple who were killed in their past lives and are reborn; they reunite and realize they have to stop what happened in the past from happening again.
⇨ Additional Information: French fries dipped in nacho cheese :drooling_face: thank you!!

Question.

@ribonucleotide Hey there! I’ve read your request and I have a couple of questions to determine whether or not I’ll accept or deny.

I’ve taken a look at your preferred models. With the mood that you’re telling me to set the cover in, it’d be near impossible to use both models because they’re always smiling XD. Do you perhaps have any other models in mind, or can refer me to some “couple images” of what you’d like to couple to appear as?

Besides that, although you’ve given me some great things to put in the background, I’d like to know if there’s anything else that you can think of.

Thank you very much for your request: your novel also sounds quite interesting. Good luck writing it!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated? : Manipulated
Title of Novel : Loving Ivy’s Colorful Mind
⇨ Subtitle: N/A
Author Name : eliyeda
Ideas : Im looking for something vert artistic. I want this face (we can get rid of the icecream in her hand) for the cover Ivy%20Tesla I want Ivy (aka the girl in the photo) in one part of the cover, but not necesarily on the center. From above her head a lot of different images and colors and shapes and words coming out of it. She’s in balck and white, but the background can be against a vintage looking poem or something, and the rest very colorful and creative. My image inspirations will help this make more sense. Hahaha
Mood and/or Colour Scheme : happy, innocent, color scheme something like this: z-1 z-2
⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images:
z-3 z-4 z-5 z-6z-7 z-8
One-Line Summary : Ivy is an autistic teenager who starts to learn about love, and learn to accepts herself, with the help of family and friends.
⇨ Additional Information: My MC is very artistic and loves literature. She’s not into photography or social media, just in case. I really hope I make sense. Hahaha.
Password: banana (I knew there had to be a password I didn’t find it the first time, stupid phone screen, :stuck_out_tongue: I’m from my laptop now)

I would really love to use the face of the girl smiling, but I guess these could be other pictures depicting my MC:

ivy%202

Thank you!!

Question.

@eliyeda Hello! I’ve read your request and I have a few questions and concerns.

Your Pinterest links don’t seem to work. I’d advise putting them in an Imgur album, posting it, and linking me to that, or posting the images on here.

Furthermore, I’d like to know if there are any other model images that I could possibly use for the cover. It’d definitely help for inspiration.

If you can also think of a colour scheme, that’d be awesome!

Lastly, you forgot to add something to your form. Please read the first post over to find out what you need for your chances of being accepted to increase.

Thank you for requesting at Kells Designs!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Sure, I’ll be adding the images to my post as soon as I find some. As for the background, more ideas could be a forest or blurred branches in front of them (to give some perspective). Tysm! Btw your covers are amazing.

@ribonucleotide Sure thing! Tell me when you’ve updated your post.

Thank you for the extra ideas :grinning: .

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Oh sure, will do all of thatthe. I’m about toto head outto. Will do.the changes whrn, I get back! Thank you

@eliyeda No worries! Let me know when you’ve made the changes.

Thank you for the extra ideas :grinning: .

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

I have added the images + a few more ideas! Let me know if there’s anything else you need :smiley:

Ok, I just edited my original post. Let me know if this time I got everything. I hope I did. ^^

Accepted.

@ribonucleotide @eliyeda Hello there! Both of your requests has been accepted. Ribon, please complete the payment stated and tell me when you’ve done so.

Unfortunately, @eliyeda, you will be on the Pending Queue. This means that I will not be able to get to your Cover until I’ve completed at least one of the top three. You can either choose to do the payment now or to do the payment once I’ve informed you that you’re in the Normal Queue. Do let me know what you decide!

Thanks to you both for adding more ideas. I may have to contact you both in the near future regarding images for the cover. :blush:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

I’ll do it now. Or I might end up forgetting. Thank you! I’m excited.

@eliyeda No problem :smiley: . Do let me know once you’ve completed payment.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Done! I love your instructional book, btw. Have you ever used CorelDraw for graphic design? If you have I would love to know tips on it.

Yay thanks for accepting; I have just completed payment (followed and left a comment on Kells Designs)! :smiley:

@eliyeda Thank you very much! Unfortunately, I’ve only used Corel Draw once, so I can’t give much advice on it. If you have any questions about Pixlr, PicMonkey, Photoshop, or GIMP, I’d be more than willing to answer those!

Thank you for the compliment, by the way. Another book update should be rolling out today (if not tomorrow), so stay tuned! :blush:

@ribonucleotide Thank you very much for completing the payment. Let’s hope that your cover is done ASAP… :sweat_smile: .

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

No problem, I am fine with the wait :smiley:

I’ll be looking forward to reading it!!