Kells Designs | Covers (PS) → Closed For Ketchup.

covers

Bump.

@ribonucleotide @eliyeda Thanks! :blush:

From now on, other Cover requests will go on the Pending Queue until I’ve completed at least one of the cover requests. Thank you for your patience!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.
Graphic Designer. Author. Critiquer. Resource Wizard.

❝ Inches for miles ❞ – Life’s Dreams.

Your graphics… yes. Amazing. Showstopping.

@HeartlessVibes1 Hehe, thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Bump.

Fan of rainbows? Search “OMFGDOGS” and click on the first link.

You’re welcome.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Do you do historical covers?

:slight_smile:
almost forgot: password: your favourite food (cheesy chips btw, yours?)

@wandering1234 For the most part, yes I can. It’ll depend on your request. :smiley:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Ah I already requested a cover on another thread unforunately for my cover -

Do you do any short stories/about to be published works?

Question.

@LilacPurple Hey there! Thank you for requesting at Kells Designs.I have a few pointers that I’d like to raise.

To start off, you rarely have any ideas besides Inspiration Images. Think of what you’d like me to put in the background: any objects, models, and/or scenes (locations) would suffice.

Besides that, you forgot to add something to your form. Please read the first post to find out what you’re missing. If you can’t find out, I will, unfortunately, have to deny.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

@wandering1234 I wouldn’t mind making a Cover for unpublished, or Short Story, novels. :grinning:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Hey there! Opps can’t believe I forgot the password :confused:
Well for ideas I would really like a landscape background (maybe snowy forest or entrance) and in the foreground I would really like a girl (dressed in ‘fantasy’ clothes). I’m not too bothered about what she looks like, maybe just blonde hair. Most of my book is centered around the elements so something snowy would be cool!

Accepted.

@LilacPurple Hello again! And no worries: your request has been accepted. Please complete the payment stated (and tell me what payment you’ve completed).

Unfortunately, for now, you’ll be in the Pending Queue. I will not be able to do your Cover until I’ve completed at least 2 from the Normal Queue: I do not mind Thread Hopping.

Thanks again for requesting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Hi!
Awesome thanks so much, and no worries!
Payment: follow and adding Kelly Designs to public reading list :smiley:

@LilacPurple Thanks, and you’re welcome. :grinning:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Brill!

I don’t mind being on pending list - I can wait as I know you are busy.

I will fill out the form here, a short story and a novel sequel.

Short Story - will be a permanent follow as payment.

https://www.wattpad.com/662620740-regret-rafael

⇨ Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated?: Minimalist

⇨ Title of Short Story: Regret

⇨ Subtitle: No.

⇨ Author Name: Neil Sharma

⇨ Ideas: Dense Aztec Jungle, with a Spanish camp in the center. Darkness, and the Aztecs are coming to ambush them.

⇨ Mood and/or Colour Scheme: Dark lush green jungles, Aztecs in the bushes, Spaniards are resting.

⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images: Not sure for this one.

⇨ One-Line Summary: No.

⇨ Additional Information: I think this is enough.

Password(Favorite food?) = Spinach.
first cover*

Novel sequel (unpublished)- will be adding your novel to my public reading list - this is payment.

****book cover 2

The Forgotten Warrior:

A sequel to the adventures of Prince Vajendra.

⇨ Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated?: Manipulated

⇨ Title of Novel: The Forgotten Warriors

⇨ Subtitle: Vajendra continues his journey…to take revenge from a vengeful friend.

⇨ Author Name: Neil Sharma.

⇨ Ideas: I am looking at a forgotten warrior climbing this mountain, and it is very hard for him. He has a revenge against my main character, Vajendra,

⇨ Mood and/or Colour Scheme: Font must be what you see in a Micheal J Sullivan story. It must be in gold. Colour scheme would be…

⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images:

https://www.deviantart.co https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/627bc589-b21e-47b2-8cf2-7617185ee1ac/dctv1w2-87aed6fe-2865-46e4-bb10-404ebf57ee24.jpg/v1/fill/w_1115,h_717,q_70,strp/north_pole_by_alynspiller_dctv1w2-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAyOSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzYyN2JjNTg5LWIyMWUtNDdiMi04Y2YyLTc2MTcxODVlZTFhY1wvZGN0djF3Mi04N2FlZDZmZS0yODY1LTQ2ZTQtYmIxMC00MDRlYmY1N2VlMjQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE2MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.9Q_rA3c4HF-SqS-79J2tN49aSxtcvYry87miowGVCCkm/panjoool/art/The-way-of-samurai-732716571

⇨ One-Line Summary:

⇨ Additional Information:

Not for now.

Vajendra is like this:

Basically Vajendra has completed his journey, and now a friend who betrayed him is now coming back for his revenge. Pick and choose what you like.

Novel unpublished - will be adding giving indepth feedback on your chapter 1 Kells Design. It is not my genre but I will be happy to do so.

Password = Favorite food = Pizza

book cover 3****

Yi-Jang the Warrior (Title of unpublished WIP)

Set in Medieval Korea

⇨ Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated?: Mixture of minimalist and simple.

⇨ Title of Novel: Yi-Jang the Warrior

⇨ Subtitle: A man arises from the ashes of his burnt past…(not the best)

⇨ Author Name: Neil Sharma

⇨ Ideas: A small figure wearing a coned hat, standing atop on the mountains. The moon is rising, and we see the Imperial Capital of Hanyang. He will resemble some one like this, but wearing black. He will be a minature figure

Like this small figure here:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1745&bih=807&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Ddd-XOu6AseI1fAP75azmA0&q=medieval+korean+palace+guard&oq=medieval+korean+palace+guard&gs_l=img.3...8022.10318..10381...0.0..0.60.812.16…1…1…gws-wiz-img…0j0i8i30j0i24j0i67.kqtMe4QECfs#imgrc=adi139hnSL5N3M:

⇨ Mood and/or Colour Scheme: Dark greyish background, with blue lighting for the night, the moon rising, and this warrior looking atop the imperial capital.

I provide JC Kang as inspiration:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1745&bih=807&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=PtV-XJTrJJmI1fAP8t2_2AU&q=jc+kang&oq=jc+kang&gs_l=img.3..0j0i24l3.144360.145261..145382...0.0..1.264.609.6j0j1…1…1…gws-wiz-img…0…0i8i30.D3wg5UcbFB4#imgrc=8AnZphnSbftchM:

⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images: Take this cover from David Kirk for example:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51oCtIVWyuL.SX327_BO1,204,203,200.jpg

The first two are from Medieval Japan – written by a British author. Please observe the style – the imagery, the colours and font.

This is from a video game – but it make sense. Chinese.

Korean/Chinese/Japanese culture are very related.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=korean+landscape+painting&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjizLOZ5OvgAhUnQxUIHXsTAtYQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1745&bih=807#imgrc=2Zx_McZCDKRtSM:

The links here will take you to Korean landscapes. We are talking about the ;period of 1506-1544 in Medieval Korea.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1745&bih=807&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=U9R-XLGoEsvLgwe1nrmQDg&q=medieval+hanyang&oq=medieval+hanyang&gs_l=img.3...231896.234277..234445...0.0..0.70.891.16…1…1…gws-wiz-img…0…0j0i67.PSxkuN8hZOg#imgrc=4m8lPNrOIRA9jM:

⇨ One-Line Summary:

⇨ Additional Information:

Favorite food = Pasta

I request that all fonts reflecting author name and title be professional to the extent that you expect to see in the bookstore, they can be silver.

Full credit will be given.

Feel free to reject me if this cannot work, or you cannot do all three.

So if confusing:

1. Cover for short historical story set in Medieval Spain having conquered the new world - payment is a follow.
  2. Cover for fantasy sequel to Adventures of Prince Vajendra - Payment is adding your novel to my reading list.
  3. Cover for unpublished novel - payment is conducting a full indepth review on your chapter 1 even though it is not my genre.

Feel free again to reject me if this does not work out or you cannot do it.

Denied.

@wandering1234 Hey there! I’m very sorry, but I’ll have to deny your request. This is because I’d feel iffy trying to find very specific images for your stated novels.

Good luck on finding other Graphic Designers, however!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Many thanks

@wandering1234 No worries!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Can you rec me to people that do the covers I kind of looking for?

@wandering1234 Hello again! If you look at the MDC Forums, I believe Sonata or Ambitious may be able to help you out.

If all else fails, you can try posting here.

Good luck!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.