Kells Designs | Covers (PS) → Closed For Ketchup.

covers

Minimalist, Simple or Manipulated: Manipulated

Title of Novel: The Wander From Duphia, Aspa

Author Name: Joyce Prose

Ideas: I was thinking about a castle in flames. It would symbolise her throwing away or setting fire to her life, her past. It would also allude to something that would be happening soon. Or a wanderer… carrying a backpack and going into the woods. It would reference her running away.

Mood and/or Colour Scheme: A dark mood. Colours like suggest impending doom (mwuah hahahaha coughs), like black or shades of grey?

One-Line Summary: Running away from her past, twenty-five year old Wanda Luxure sets off for adventure, meeting danger and death alone the way. Let’s hope her past doesn’t catch up in the process.

Additional Information: My character, Wanda, is Black. So, if there’s no pictures available, a hooded figure would do. I’m also sorry for the shitty two-line summary; I quickly thought of it. I mean, I had it in my head for some time, but I haven’t really thought of using it.

Don’t worry, you’ll be properly dedicated within the descriptions and inside of the book. I’ll update this when I complete the payment. Thank you so much!

[ Payment Completed. ]

Password: Garlic knots

Question.

@mediocre-prose Hello, mediocrepose. I have a few questions regarding your request before approving or denying.

I’d like to know if you have any more ideas for the model and/or what you’d like in the Cover. Any objects, models, and/or backgrounds would suffice.

You also forgot to add something to your form. Please review the first post of this thread to find out what you’re missing.

Nevertheless, thank you for requesting at Kells Designs!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.
Graphic Designer. Author. Critiquer. Resource Wizard.

❝ Inches for miles ❞ – Life’s Dreams.

I apologise for forgetting the password. As for the background, if it’s possible, a full moon in the sky and snow covered ground. It would’ve been at night when it happened. Ten years and a few months after she ran away and took a new identity, the Dunet Palace caught aflame, killing twenty maids, seven guards and her father, King Nicholas Dunet. I’m not sure if that’s too much. The fire is inspired by the cover you did for the book, Honor. I hope that helps!

And if the second idea comes into play, perhaps a shadow looming over her? Something similar to this, but it would be a full body:

Another Question.

@mediocre-prose Hey again! Thank you for adding new details, however I do have one more question before determining your request.

So I was thinking about your cover and already had a few ideas. My only question is this: Does the castle have to be in flames?

Thanks again for your response!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Minimalist, Simple, or Manipulated? : I’d prefer manip, but I’ll also accept other types
Title of Novel : Summer Sonata
⇨ Subtitle: Book #1 of the Sonata Series
Author Name : Burgandy Rhittee (this story is posted on my other account @Rhittee)
Ideas : 1. The face claim (Kalia Prescott) inside a frame (or a mirror). The said frame should be hung on a wall, preferably covered in color splatters.
2. The face claim on a background of a large road surrounded by trees. Please add birds and/or butterflies.
3. The face claim (you could outline her, if you want) on a solid color or gradient background, with swirls and doodles.
4. The face claim in front of a line of lockers with doodles and/or color splatters.
5. A simple cover with just the face claim and colored filters or color splatters/doodles surrounding her.
Regardless of the idea you choose, the title should be in a nice, cursive font and should be in a center position (actually, it mostly depends on where the other items are placed).
Mood and/or Colour Scheme : the mood is light and summery; you could use these colors: https://coolors.co/42f2f7-46acc2-498c8a-4b6858-4d4730
⇨ Inspiration Graphics/Images: for inspo you can take a look at the current cover if you want. You could use these pictures or anything similar: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTllOTgxZGMtODRlNS00MzZlLTgwMzQtOGUxMzczZTljZmI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI5MDMwMQ@@.V1_SY1000_CR0,0,704,1000_AL.jpg | https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjYzYjExMDgtMjg1Yi00ZGE5LTllYTUtZTY0NDFlODE0YzA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI5MDMwMQ@@.V1_SY1000_SX800_AL.jpg | http://www.teamprescott.net/uploads/8/4/7/9/8479517/kaliaprescott-bylaurennaylor2_orig.jpg (feel free to use different pictures if you don’t like these)
One-Line Summary : a girl who’s bullied at school goes on a road trip with her friend and meets a hot guy and his brother
⇨ Additional Information: pizza. This is the first book of a series of four books (though the other three stories are not posted). What should I do in case you also make cover series?

No, it doesn’t have to be.

Accepted.

@mediocre-prose Thanks for answering my last question! Your request has been accepted. Please complete the payment stated (and tell me which payment you’ve done).

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Question.

@hatefuls33 Hello I have a question regarding your request. If you could provide other models (full body) for reference (or ones that I could use), that’d be awesome.

Thank you very much! This will help me determine whether or not I will accept your request.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

I’ve completed the payment. I gave you a permanent follow and added Kell’s Designs to a public reading list.

Closed For Ketchup.

Hello, fellow Wattpadians! Any request that is made after this post will be automatically denied. All requests as of right now are closed for Ketchup.

If you request, Pikachu will be very sad.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

@mediocre-prose Thank you for your payment! :blush:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Thx for asking! While I didn’t mind it being full body, I realized that you might have trouble with those exact pictures, so here are some: http://www.kaliaprescott.com/uploads/8/4/7/9/8479517/9402547.jpg?342 | https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTdmNTc5MGMtNTAxYy00N2YzLTlhYWYtMWIzMzgwNDlmMDA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI5MDMwMQ@@.V1.jpg

Accepted.

@hatefuls33 Thank you for answering the question. Your request has been accepted. Please complete the payment stated (and tell me what you’ve done).

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Updates For Customers.

Hey everyone! Thank you very much for requesting.

Allow me to cry over the fact that I have 7 individuals waiting for covers, 4 waiting for critiques, and my long-procrastinated project all pending.

Someone please hand me the box of tissues…

Just kidding! All I ask for is your patience. All of you are more than welcome to thread hop.

Thanks again! :blush:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Thank you so much!

@hatefuls33 No problem! :smiley:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Done

@hatefuls33 Alright, thank you. :smiley:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Ur welcome

Question.

@creakysmirk Hey there! As I was doing cover requests, I noticed that yours may be a little bit difficult to find a model for. If you could reference me to some full-body male images of your preference (or for reference), that’d be highly appreciated!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.