Kells Designs | Covers (PS) → Closed For Ketchup.

covers

sure, this, this & this can work for me (some of them are not exactly full-body), and for models, you can try jake cooper or wynston shannon, or a young francisco lachowski (without a beard n’ all)

@creakysmirk Thank you very much for the info!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.
Graphic Designer. Author. Critiquer. Resource Wizard.

❝ Inches for miles ❞ – Life’s Dreams.

Delivery.

Currently, I’m doing the first two covers simultaneously, and was able to get the First Person on the Normal Queue done. @creakysmirk, I hope you like your cover!

I had to read some of your story to get the gist of the cover so… hope it’s not too bad XD.
PS: It took me one hour to Photoshop Lachowski’s face onto another body…

Elowen's%20Yellow%20Cloth

Right click on the image and “Open In New Tab” (on Desktop) for better quality.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Side Note.

Unfortunately, everybody’s Covers may come in 1-3 days late. This is due to a lot of work from school. Thanks again for your patience! :blush:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

omo it looks reallyy cool :star_struck: i’ll be using it with credit when i publish a new chapter-- thankyou so much! :lumi:

@creakysmirk You are welcome, and thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Question.

@imtotallynotokay Hello! As I was doing cover requests, I noticed that yours may be a little bit difficult to blend along with a typical snowy forest background. Do you insist on a snow-based background, or do you have any other ideas?

I was thinking of a general forest instead that gave a fantasy-like vibe.

Only reason why the cover is taking so long is because I have to decide on a background… XD.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

A general forest is fine

Delivery.

I finished the individual in #3 as I was waiting for imtotallynotokay’s reply. @ribonucleotide, I hope you like your cover!

I didn’t add the branches because it didn’t fit with the cover. Nevertheless, thanks for requesting!

All%20Over%20Again

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

@imtotallynotokay Thank you for replying. Your cover will be done next!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Quick Notice.

Hello everyone! Thank you for your patience as I simultaneously complete Graphics and Critiques at the same time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With that being said, unfortunately, I’m gaining a mass headache from real-life situations, and I’m not 100% sure if it will affect your requests or not. So far, I’m working on imtotallynotokay’s request. If anything occurs, I’ll let you know!

This may or may not make your covers late, yet again. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for not lashing out on me. :joy:

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

I am in awe… thank you so much! I truly love it and will def be using it

P.s. hope you feel better

@ribonucleotide Haha, you’re welcome, and thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your cover took me 8 hours to make so I’d like to thank my eyes for still being able to see… :joy:.

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

Delivery.

@imtotallynotokay, I hope you like your cover! This was quite the challenge: it took me very long to make this near-perfect.

I didn’t make the colour scheme blue/purple because it didn’t fit with the lantern’s glow. This can be adjusted if need be. Nevertheless, thanks for requesting!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

It looks amazing thank you

Please, take all the time you need. If you’re getting a headache, you should probably take time to unwind and relax your brain.

@imtotallynotokay You’re welcome! :blush:

@mediocre-prose You see, there’s this problem I have called not knowing when to take breaks :joy:. I’ll try though, thank you very much for your support!

KaIypso.
Wattpadian / 2009.

I have the same problem. :joy:

You’re welcome.

Don’t worry about it. No rush. Take care first!

@KaIypso hi!!! i wanted to pass by before I forgot. I’ve found a better quality photo --I believe-- for the cover (in reference to face claim photo). So when you’re able and working on mine, let me know so that I can show you and for you to see if it would work better.

thanks!