♡ KILL ME COVERS ♡ (OPEN & FAST DELIVERY)

♡ KILL ME COVERS ♡

graphic types: simple covers, manip covers, and minimal covers
examples: link
personal rules: must always be given credit if using graphic, no thread hopping please, and password is your favourite song
payment: an honest comment on the last chapter of any of my stories and a follow

♡ REQUESTING ♡
simple ( ) manip ( ) minimalistic ( )
tittle:
subtitle*:
author:
ideas: (please add at least 3, including mood and themes)
examples: (more likely to be accepted with examples)
other:

:heart: REQUESTING :heart:
simple ( Yes ) manip ( ) minimalistic ( )
tittle: I Got A Secret
subtitle*: without you I’d be lost
author: @xiaoclits
ideas: (please add at least 3, including mood and themes) theme is lgbtq🏳️‍🌈 , the mood is very tense yet fearful of coming out to family.
other: I had a theme going you could take a look at my cover I’m sure you’ll do much better and get what I was going for down :heart: Thank you!

do you have any specific instructions on how you want the girls to look / are you able to link some examples of covers you like? there’s not much to go on

I can provide the links! I will provide them I need to find a cover that is similar to what I was looking for. I didn’t think this out fully so sorry.

all good, take your time :slight_smile:

although you’re still editing your post, I made a cover based on what you’d posted. (lmk if you like it or want changes) link

simple (x) manip ( ) minimalistic ( )
tittle: Withering Willows
subtitle*: a fantasy novel
author: Mae
ideas: I have provided an example of my old cover I still want a dark vibe. Like the font that glows. I would also like black gray and gold colors incorporated please. Also if you could do a random girl with her back facing towards the front with long wavy black hair.
examples: image

other: my favorite song at the moment is Oceane by Rini. :slight_smile:

accepted :slight_smile:

1 Like

please complete payment so I can deliver :slight_smile:

I am sorry, I just completed :heart:

simple ( ) manip ( x) minimalistic ( )
tittle: Sweet but Psycho
subtitle*: Z.M Fanfiction
author: Laura Ann Lee
ideas: I really like your cover “I got a secret” and was hoping to get something similar; except, have one of the girls be a guy, Zayn Malik, and the other girl be whoever you can face swap (I’m not picky on who). or something similar to this but have the girl, any girl, I did like the girl in your cover “The Society Fanfiction” whoever she was. Or the cover could be something like this but have Zayn Malik on the corner along with some girl, not picky on who.
other: Ashnikko- Manners. Thank you.

simple ( ) manip ( x) minimalistic ( )
tittle: Someone You Loved
subtitle*: H.S Fanfiction
author: Laura Ann Lee
ideas: I would really like something like this with polaroid/pictures of Harry Styles and only Harry Styles; Add other objects too, whatever feels right. I would like a cursive font too. or the cover could be something similar to this have Harry Styles and any girl in the same, like, a position as the couple on the cover. I’d like more of a night sky with bright stars. Or the cover could be something similar to this with Harry styles and some girl, maybe even have a city-like background or something in England.
other: Ashnikko - Stupid. Thank you.

@overdosin let me know if you’d like any changes link

accepted for both :slight_smile:

1 Like

is there any way you can put the author names (Mae) and the subtitle on there

simple ( ) manip (x ) minimalistic ( )
tittle: Dark Side of the Moon
subtitle*:
author: Kelsey Lewis
ideas: (please add at least 3, including mood and themes) it’s a werewolf story, dark, romantic, sexy, mysterious.
examples: (more likely to be accepted with examples) It won’t let me put the links to examples?? But I like the idea of wolf eyes watching over a man and a woman together or a moon with the silhouette of a man
other: Due to the name of the book, I would obviously prefer for the moon to somehow be included.

Favorite song: In The Dark by Bring Me The Horizon
Thanks for your time and consideration!

What’s the difference between Simple, manip and Minimalistic?

HOLY FUCK, I didn’t even realize I uploaded the wrong one. Give me to seconds

accepted :slight_smile:

minimalistic is a cover with no extra decor and just the background 'n text, manip involves a lot of addition details and the manipulation of photos and people, lastly simple is a cover with additional detail and/or little to no manipulation

1 Like