kinda wish there was a way to press pause on life

i wish there was a way to press like pause on your entire life and sleep for a year or more because you just don’t want to be alive and conscious right now and dreaming and resting for a year or other prolonged period of time seems like a nice option and also because like being dead dead is also a little too extreme because you eventually want to continue with everything just not in the specific present time period

I kinda feel you!

yeah like i don’t wanna die but I’m just tired and want the giantest nap
stuff goes by too fast

2 Likes

Like Sleeping Beauty? :wink:
Yeah! But maybe when we’d wake up it would still be as complicated!

I would love to press pause and have a LONG sleep, or maybe write a couple of novels. It would certainly make life so much easier.

Time is relative.

Time waits for no one, but sleep when you need to. Just don’t oversleep, b/c you’ll get too lazy to do much afterwards.

You post is the fake deep of a 14 year old trying to sound philosophical after reading a paragraph of Nietzsche on Wikipedia.

1 Like

Dude I work overnights and go to college during the day plus vocal and piano lessons plus multiple doctor appointments per month.

over sleeping is not the problem

r/im14andthisisdeep

2 Likes

basicaly jaden smith’s entire twitter

if you want time to actually pass you could get yourself petrified like in Dr Stone or go into cryo-sleep like in every Alien movie though you could always just freeze time like charmed

Yeah, so much

And a skip button too, to get to the good times and avoid the bad ones…