☘ Kismet Graphics ☘ | Free Premades (Icons & Book Covers)

EXAMPLES | FORMS | PROFILE

Welcome to Kismet Graphics Premades where I offer premade covers and icons! I’m a fairly new graphic designer, as I started making book covers a month and a bit ago. All graphics here are pretty much free, all you need to do is fill out a form and read the rules :wink: New stock will be added to this shop occassionally, since school is my main focus right now. I’m happy to make minor modifications (e.g. font colour, hair and accessory colours in vectors, ect.), bookmarks, and banners for premades! Sometimes I also take on noncommital requests here - feel free to ask about this!

Rules:
I. Please fill out the form when requesting a premade
II. I reserve the right to deny a request
III. The requested graphic will be sent by PM on Wattpad
IV. Please list credit for the graphic (if a book cover) in either the book’s description or the first chapter
V. The book must be presently published on Wattpad

Payment:
Payment is completely up to the requester! Whether you would like to give me a follow, comments, dedications, shoutouts, or no payment at all :slight_smile:

All I ask for is written acknowledgment that I made the graphic (credit) in either the book’s description or the first chapter. (By the way, the password is your favourite song).

Untitled-2

Claimed: 3, 4, 5 and 7

There’s more to come in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

b u m p

b u m p :slight_smile:

new premade !

2 Likes
  1. Premade Form- Covers
  • Cover title: Beeware
  1. Your Title: Queen Bee

2. Your Author name: Camille Bolap

3. Why Would You Like this Cover: I find it very simplistic and it fits my story perfectly so in shorter words it is for a story;

4. Other: I will give credit by following you

5. Password: Havana

Second requests;

1. Premade Form- Covers
  • Cover title: If I understand well; Rinna
  1. Your Title: No change

2. Your Author name: Camille Bolap

3. Why Would You Like this Cover: I find it fits my story plot in genral very well and it is a very beautiful and captivating

4. Other:

5. Password: Havana

1 Like

:tada: Woohoo! First customer!!! :tada: Welcome to Kismet Graphics CamilloCabello! :grin: Just to clarify, are these books both presently posted on Wattpad? I checked out your profile but didn’t see them. If not I can hold these covers for you until they are. (also, credit is more or less written acknowledgment that I made the graphic :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you! I was waiting for the cover to publish actually. I’m a plotser so I have everything out. I’m so glad to be your first customer, these covers are lit! and how do you get bookmarks, does it come with a book?
Ps; I’ll credit you gladly.

1 Like

Oh, okay! And thank you, this is the first time my covers have been called lit :blush: I sometimes make book marks for free when I feel like it (designing is a hobby thing for me), I can make them for you too if you’d like! (also, I think we’re in polar opposite time zones, lol :joy: )

Here’s what I came up with, I know a banner wasn’t requested but sometimes I can’t help myself, lol :sweat_smile: You can use it if you’d like, if not that’s fine :slight_smile: I sent both versions of both covers by pm.

1 Like

No way. Liber! I am shocked. This is amazing. And yes we do live in opposite zones, I’d love bookmarks from you. I wouldn’t say lit if it wasn’t true

1 Like

Aww, thank you! I’m glad you like them :blush: I’ll get started on those bookmarks.

1 Like

Thank you so much, your graphics are great!

1 Like

You’re welcome, and thank you so much! Here’s the preview for your bookmarks and other banner! If the subtitle on the bookmark for ‘Rinna’ doesn’t fit your story I can change it :slight_smile:

1 Like

new premade!

@edoggypaws Hi! A loong time ago you left some awesome ideas for fakes at my old cover shop which included this one:

Cover Idea

FAKE
Title: Drawn Attraction
Genre: Vampire
Author Name: Bobby EL
Ideas: blood drips, girl, uhhh. velvet? xD
PSwd: no #

I finally got to making it, though it’s a bit different XD. Instead of a girl, fangs, and a romance theme I ended up making it into a different kind of vampire cover, lol :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, totally! It looks great! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: Hopefully I’ll get around to making the others soon.

1 Like

New premade icon!

Green%20Girl%20Icon%20Display

New premade icon!

Pink%20GirlIcon%20Display

Cover Title: Star Bright
Your Title: I don’t know what this means.
Subtitle: None
Author Name: bffhiz111
Why do I want this cover: I want readers to be drawn to my story, to be scrolling through Wattpad and WANT to read it. I saw your previews (you’re AMAZING) and I think you can do that and more!
Synopsis of Story: Charley Oakman is used to being a guest in her own broken home. Her mom, or “Quinn”, more often than not, seems set on chasing her unattainable dream of being featured on the big screen, while her dad is the host of one of America Star Network’s most popular shows, Star Bright. While most teenagers would resent her parents’ life choices, Charley sees their neglect as a way to get whatever she wants and cruise through life without discipline. Her dad almost never communicates with her, and her mom seems to have booked a new audition every week!

Then one day, out of nowhere, Charley’s dad calls her. More specifically, about his work, and about how amazing her “pretty face” would look on-camera. Horrified by the prospect of being apart of Star Bright, she hangs up and tries not to give it another thought.

Soon, however, a great casualty knocks Charley’s life off balance, and cruising through it becomes harder than expected. Old feelings about Charley’s best friend’s boyfriend resurface, and a simple incident between the two leaves Charley paranoid that Izzy will find out.

Unsurprisingly, Charley’s dad thinks her personal life will make great TV. And he’s willing to do anything to get the ratings up.
Password: Waves: Dean Louis

1 Like

Aw, thank you, I’m glad you liked my previews! :slight_smile: This thread is actually for premade book covers and icons that people can adopt/request and use for either their profile or their own book. This is mainly because school is my main focus at the moment.

I’d be happy to give your cover a shot though, the story sounds pretty interesting! What do you have in mind for what you’d like it to look like? I can do either a vector or a manipulated cover (the summary sounds like a vector to me) :slight_smile:

1 Like