kitap çıkarmak

Want reliable publishing houses and focused information to remove books

selam :slightly_smiling_face:

Bu tartışma yayınlamakla ilgili olduğu için, bu konu Industry Insider (Endüstri İçerdekiler) kulübü için daha uygundur. Tartışmanızı oraya taşıdım.

Anlayışınız için teşekkür ederim,

Hollie - Topluluk Büyükelçisi

1 Like

teşekkür ederim

1 Like

I don’t think anyone in the Industry Insider speaks Turkish

2 Likes

Is your language preference english

Rica ederim :slightly_smiling_face:

@FireAlwaysReturns The Industry Insider club is still the right place for anyone looking for publishing advice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree

That’s true. I wonder how Michael and Ximera will react to this one

:sırıtma::gülen::sırıtış:

hala düzeyli bir bilgi gelmedi

In the US? We don’t know how to publish in Turkey.

In the US, publishing is done in English.

1 Like

peki ABD’de bu işler nasıl oluyor.

1. Polish the (English) manuscript. It must compete with those written by native English speakers.
  2. Prepare a query package – query, synopsis, and first five pages formatted for email.
  3. Research agents on querytracker.net and make a list of those who represent your book’s genre.
  4. Query in small batches (5-10).

An agent will find a publisher for you. Most publishers here are closed to non-agented submissions. Those that are not usually can’t do anything for you that you couldn’t do if you self published.

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

beklediğim cevaplar gelmiyor

Do you mean you expected more people to answer? Or different answers? This club doesn’t have a lot of traffic – Wattpad is mostly an amateur site. The answer I gave you is correct.

2 Likes

Also the original question didn’t make much sense in English, and not many folk around here speak Turkish, or can be bothered to run stuff through a translation service.

1 Like