I’m super invested in drawing as much as I am writing atm. I’ve mostly been doing sketches, seeing as I don’t have and can’t afford an artist tablet right now… however, I discovered Inkscape and realised I can actually have quite a bit of fun drawing with just my mouse and the tools there!
I’m still learning how to use it properly but would love to try and draw some characters out there as I learn. If you’re interested, read on!
- You must fill out the form correctly and to the fullest that you can. Give plenty of details to help me create the right character for you, otherwise I might wind up denying.
- Include password.
- Payment must be completed AFTER I accept but before I begin working on your sketch.
- There will be no rudeness tolerated.
- You must be patient.
- I can accept and deny ANYONE I want to. I will always give a reason. If I feel like I won’t be able to sketch your character, I will be honest and will happily point you in the direction of other more capable artists on Wattpad.
- I will only be doing FEMALE characters, not male.
- Character name:
- Character age:
- Appearance: please make sure you add here references and pictures if you can, everything from a freckle to a cowlick, don’t leave anything out so I can do the best that I can, including clothes
- Anything you particularly want: for example, smiling, fighting stance, powers, angry, crying, etc
- Anything else:
- 3 inline comments on my story, Radioactive, chapter five.
- A follow
I’m super excited to see what you guys come up with. I will make sure there is a queue put up and I will keep you updated as much as I can (password: chookity-pah).
Examples posted below