Let’s swap stories :)

writing
discussion

Awww thanks!

It’s ongoing but can you check my book, escaping from them? It has bad grammar and a lot of needed fixing but you can still check it out. :blush:

Here’s the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/152701793-escaping-from-them

Absolutely! It looks great!

Mine is called Into the Underwood. It’s about an English seamstress who gets kidnapped by the Alder King in the midst of the second World War. I commonly describe it as Labyrinth meets fucked up Narnia. There’s also a pretty sweet lesbian romantic subplot throughout it as well.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166914741-into-the-underwood

Mine’s called 3 DEALS. It’s mystery/thriller. I’ve updated 29 chapters. Hope you like it. Share yours.

My all time favorite is my current project, a historical LGBT vampire romance called The Greatest Obsession. Tells the story of a young man in Victorian Era London who becomes the victim of vampire attacks after he moves in with his new fiancee and her father. A failed attempt to catch the vampire leads to a secret bloodletting arrangement to keep the peace.

Features satirical character aspects, tears and tragedy to come, beautiful outfits, religious turmoil, Victorian drama, and some witty dialogue.

Romance, romance, romance! If there’s no couple I can fall in love with, I’m out :sweat_smile:

My favourite story I’ve written so far is Devil’s Entourage, it’s completed in two chapters.

Who has a favourite (mature) romance story to share?

Mine’s called What the Morning Brings.

It’s a YA Fantasy novel about a boy who wakes up one night to find a circus in a backyard. He is immediately entranced, particularly by the golden and guileful acrobat Blithe, but he quickly learns that not all that glitters is gold.
The chapters alternate between three perspectives: the boy and two sisters. The circus intertwines all of their paths, and their fates are foretold in the stars.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166826871-what-the-morning-brings-nanowrimo2018

I’m definitely going to check yours out. Mine is paranormal too if you’re interested :).

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/305270636-reaper-1

I´m going to check some of your books out :smiley:

here is my new book. It´s a Fantasy book. :blush:

Blurb:

When does life actually begin? With your birth or with your death? I don’t know, I can’t speak for the whole of humanity. But I can say one thing, and that is that my life began after my death.

Follow with me my life as a ghost. Experience adventures with me that only the dead can experience. But never forget one thing: I am dead.
Already many before you have begun the mistake!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/162445186-when-i'm-dead

Hi, Thanks. I just read it. :wink:

Ohhhh Zeena, I think you and I should swap. I like your pitch!

Hi :slight_smile: which story of yours should I read or do you only have one?

You could check out mine if you’re dying for something to read! No worries if it doesn’t interest you though. It’s called Bearheart. It’s kind of a young adult adventure/political thriller. I put it under fantasy because it’s set in a different world, but there isn’t magic. It’s vaguely inspired by some Old Norse sagas :slight_smile:

I just started your book Starrunners yesterday! I’m excited to get farther into it.

My post is right above yours. It’s an original historical LGBT vampire romance novel currently called The Greatest Obsession, but once I finish the first draft the name will be changed to Gentlemen Do Not Bleed. (Yes, I understand it is correct that “Do Not” shouldn’t be capitalized, but for now, it’s for emphasis lol).

Thank you, I added it to my reading list. Maybe I’ll start on it tomorrow :blush:

My book is an LGBTQ+ Polyamorous Paranormal Romance in which a Ghost, an Empath and a Werewolf may or may not wind up in bed together. Yep. It’s different. But sometimes different is good. :blush:

Check it out here.

Hi, I wonder we could do a read for read, because I’m in dire need of constructive feedback that could help me grow? ur story is amazing. I’m currently writing Fairy Tail, a Japanese manga series. It’s more like a translation but I’ve done some alteration and added some new idea here and there.

Please, if you saw my comment, could you leave me a PM, as I don’t know whether I’ll get notified in a thread.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I wonder we could do a read for read, because I’m in dire need of constructive feedback that could help me grow? ur story is amazing. I’m currently writing Fairy Tail, a Japanese manga series. I’ve posted 5 chapters currently. It’s more like a translation but I’ve done some alteration and added some new idea here and there.

Please, if you saw my comment, could you leave me a PM, as I don’t know whether I’ll get notified in a thread.

Thank you in advance.

Hey! So I have a book that I recently published, its currently 3 (will be 4 soon) chapters in. It’s a fantasy-romance story that’s based on the mythological creatures called Pegasus. Which also includes elves and fairies. I was going to suggest my other book but I’d really like feedback on this particular story so if you’re interested in swapping, so am I x]