Let’s TALK. Anyone Welcome! 🖊 💻 🎮

Hi I’m the author of The Unwanted
I’m a :pen:Book Writer| :computer:Streamer.| :video_game:Gamer
I’m trying to get more into the writing community in order to hear their thoughts and opinon on different topics!

I want to learn more about the writing community so please feel free to chat! Let’s talk about anything from your favourite genre to your favourite anime. ENJOY!:clap::fireworks::partying_face:

What’s your favorite game to stream? :3

1 Like

I actually mostly stream myself working on my book and the journey of trying to self-publish my first book but I also stream Fortnite and Overwatch :smiley:

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s great. Good luck with that. I hope you’ll achieve your dream of publishing. :slight_smile: Also, Fortnite? I’ve tried to push myself to play the game but never got the hype around it, no offense. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate that :smiley:
Yeah i tried it quite early on and i’ve loved it ever since. I just love the fact that you can be creative with the building andd when someone shoots me first it doesn’t mean i’ll lose like in other games like COD and stuff

1 Like

How about you? What games do you play?

Yeah, that’s true. It is categorised as the best multiplayer game for a reason.

1 Like

I’m currently playing Tomb Raider: The last artifact, but I’ve also lost the patience to play anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh lol XD
I love puzzle games like Tomb Raider but i’ve not played them in a while!
Story focused games like Spiderman, God of war and Detroit become Human are also great!

1 Like

Yeah but mostly i work on my book :smiley: And the website i use to stream is amazing, viewers can earn money just by watching and interacting! Any chance you’d be willing to follow me? I’m always intersted to have authors/readers in my chat!

I’ve played both Spiderman and God of War, the ones that came out recently and I love them but I’ve also realized that RPG games are not for me. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah they’re both fanastic!
What RPG did you not like?

Sure, I’d love to help you out. :slight_smile: Only if I get to remain anonymous. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah of course :smiley: Btw what kind of stories do yo write/read?

I liked them in these games but not in Assassin’s creed: Unity. Which is why I’ve lost the patience to play anymore.

1 Like

I’ve written one teen fiction book but I’m trying to venture into the mystery/ thriller category - and I can read anything except for fan fiction. What about you?

ah i see. Yeah I’ve not played Assassin’s Creed so I can’t really comment on it.
What about MMORPGs? do you like those?

I don’t think I’ve EVER played them.

That’s great! Hope you enjoyed writing it!
I read and write Mystery/Thriller :smiley: I love thinking about story puzzles for the reader to solve. ALthough it takes a very long time :joy:

1 Like

Oh lol fair enough :joy: