ve watched some of the most recent season of Tokyo Ghoul. But not all of it. Ill do some catch-up at some point.
so can I sing here as well as a 2nd boss of the thread
I really need to catch up tbh cause of exams and stuff I haven’t watched it in ages
- 3 lugares a los que quieres viajar
- Una opinión impopular que tienes
- Una habilidad que quieres dominar
Poder dar un salto de 360°
- ¿Cuál es tu forma favorita de pasar un fin de semana?
Leer y escuchar musica y a veces escrbir
- ¿Qué tipo de música te gusta?
Country, Rock y poco hip-hpo
- ¿Cuáles fueron las mejores vacaciones que has tomado y por qué?
A Guadalajara porque venden deliciosa comida
- Si tuviera un solo sentido (audición, tacto, vista, etc.), ¿cuál desearía?
- Si tuvieras que nombrar un nuevo país, ¿cómo decidirías cómo llamarlo?
Haria una encuesta haha
- ¿Alguna vez te ha pasado algo que no pudiste y no puedes explicar?
- ¿Te gusta la marmita o no?
No la he probado haha
Lo siento mucho pero no hablo español estoy literalmente usando un traductor. ¡ Soy Hannah aunque es encantadora conocerte
Yo soy Meli, tambien encantada de conocerte c:
Gracias por tratar de entenderme c:
Claro! ¡No hay problema! ¿Te gustaría ir a Minnesota
Si, me encantaria solo que esta muy lejos
Es casi imposible que valla haha
lol tried writing out but i failed lol im too lazy. heyyy im good! how r u??
omg DESI MUSICC yess
1. 3 Places you want to travel to
Greece, Amsterdam, and Thailand
2. One unpopular opinon you have
I think identity politics are cancer, and I hate them.
3. One skill you want to master
4. What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend?
Hanging out with my wife, drinking wine and having a bonfire.
5. What type of music are you into?
Indie and folk and whatever Florence + the Machine is
6. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?
Went to Ogunquit, ME with the wife. It was just very relaxin and beautiful.
7. If you had only one sense (hearing, touch, sight, etc.), which would you want?
8. If you got to name a new country, how would you decide what to call it?
I don’t know. I would probably just name it for its most prominent feature.
9. Has anything ever happened to you that you could not, and cannot, explain?
Yes, but I won’t explain it here because I don’t want people to analyze it or think I’m crazy
10. Do you like marmite or not
No one in their right mind likes marmite.
1: 3 places to travel…
Where I grew up to see my family, Scotland, and England.
2: Unpopular opinion you have…
This is a dangerous question.
One skill you want to master.
What’s your favorite way to spend the weekend.
With my family.
What type of music are you into?
EVERYTHING! Seriously I haven’t met a song I didn’t like.
What is the best vacation…
I guess I’d have to say, my honeymoon. (I think the reason why is obvious) Actually…it a great time that my hubby and I had. We got to know each other better and neither of us had taken a vacation in YEARS! So it was a great break from life.
If you only had one sense what would it be?
I really don’t know what I would choose, tbh. I would miss seeing my children’s faces. I would miss hearing their silly jokes. I’d miss feeling the warmth of my hubby’s arms. It would be easier to say which one I would give up (taste) than live without.
If you got to name a country, how would you decide what to call it?
It would be super long and ridiculous so that I could laugh every time a news anchor had to do a report about it.
Has anything ever happened to you that you could not, cannot, explain?
Several, I had a car that hated my brother. I mean actually hated him. It would lock him out when we were trying to leave for school. It would also lock me in sometimes. The only way I could get it to open was to literally scowled it and threaten to sell him. the other thing is. My hubby and I built our house from the ground up. So we are the first owners and neither of us smoke. Every so often you can smell the scent of someone smoking a cigarette in our house. I thought it was just me until my hubby asked me it I smelled it to one day.
Do you like marmite or not?
I have never tried it.
good you havent tried marmite. trust me its a good thing
desi friends haha