Let's begin a roasting competition

If anyone found this, hi. Sometimes, you get bored while scrolling through the forums. So let’s do something fun!

I’ll give my character description to you and give your character description to me. And thus, we will let both of our character roast each other.

Name: Amelia
**Personality: Almost inhuman, cruel, manipulative, merciless, calculative, sassy, prankster, kind-hearted and carefree **
Favourite line: "Some people are stupid, and you are one of them"

Let the roast begin!

"Let’s see who will bow before me in this competition. Now then, shall we dance?"

I’ll bite, mind if I take the character of a Wendigo, he’s an entity in one of my poems?

No I don’t. Whatever is fine

1 Like

Name: Wendigo
Occupation: Kinda just strolls through his forest waiting for peeps to resort to cannibalism and is sorta their tour guide.
Personalty: Missing quite a few screws, kind in his own unique way, lustful, impulsive, animalistic.
Favorite Line: In my forest you shall loose, a fate chosen in my unholy ruse.

"Ah… look, what an unsightly monster! I’m so scared! So horrifying to look at, will you eat me? I doubt it, with a stature like yours. It will be more fun if you are a clay monster! What do you say, mister?

You can continue if you want to

1 Like

To start off with I love your description, but it is flawed by the authors depiction. Occupation: guardian goddess KING of all Gods, well you are sure one gender fluent being and to that I applaud.

Birthed from the sins of mankind I am what lies within, so take a look in the mirror honey, and tell me…what’s your hidden sin?

1 Like

Seriously though you might want to fix that she’s a guardian goddess which is a female phrase so the king of all God’s really does not make sense lol. Should be queen.

"Should I be afraid of you or should I be questioning my own gender? My sins? I killed too many to count. If you could haunt my dreams, you will be the ugliest monster I’ve seen. Oh wait, I am dreaming! No wonder…

1 Like

It should be but then again, every title holder before her is a guy, and in the story she still refers herself as the ‘King of All Gods’ so gender pronouns isn’t an issue to her… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh okay, XD

Both I would surmise, more often than not you’d be surprised. What a human is capable of, feeding to satiate this never ending greed. But unlike myself you haven’t let out your monster side, preferring to hide behind that liar’s skin. Ugliest is the same as prettiness it’s all up to interpretation my love, the same goes for choosing to pray when no one’s listening from above. Kingdoms crumble and fade away, much like fairy tales and dreams, of queens and kings and in the end we all fall down, as you humans frequently say…

By the way I’ve got stuff to do, so I’m taking my leave and maybe chat with you soon:)

Hehehe byebye! :grin:

Ships @MiniNekoChan3381 x @RhymesandFools

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Why??!

2 Likes

Wynaut

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

No… Please stop… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This ship is gonna set sail until it sinks