Lets chat about books and writting!

Hi guys! I just wanted to talk about books, writting and other topics If you have something on your mind.

Here’s a little introduction of myself:
I’m a girl :woman:
I’m 15 years old :one::five:
I’m from Denmark :denmark:
I love reading (mostly romances) :open_book:
I enjoy writting, but I’m not the best at it📝

Soooooo now that you know me, tell me about yourself!
Hope to have a nice talk with you guys😊

Hi!
well I will introduce myself too…
I am a 16 year old girl. From Sri Lanka but now in Oman. I love romantic and emotional books. I love writing and reading!!

2 Likes

I’m and American who has been writing fiction for over 3 decades. I write mostly sci-fi, but read multiple genres.

3 Likes

I’m an American and mom of two. My olest is 17 and youngest is 12. I love writing more than reading. I’ve been on Wattpad since 2017 and wrote my first story in 2018.

3 Likes

Hey!
I’m a 19 year old girl from the Netherlands :netherlands:
I really like reading and writing.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! :wave:

I’m a 24 year old girl from the United States. I love reading and writing romance (any kind - realistic, fantasy, adventure, ect)! :books:

What are the stories you all are writing about? Or what are you all currently reading?

2 Likes

Currently I’m writing a story about womens football.

4 Likes

Hello!

I’m from Belgium and I’m 20 years old. I study languages at university, so my passion for writing and the opportunity to do so actually come in handy! Furthermore, I absolutely love reading, especially fantasy or science-fiction with a romantic twist.

What do you like to read or write about?

2 Likes

I’m a woman from the US, I’ll be thirty-five this year and have been writing novels since 1996. I always write forbidden romances, generally with an age gap, because I find them fascinating. That sort of relationships opens the writer up to all sorts of struggles and internal conflicts and ever since I watched The Thorn Birds as a child, I’ve been fascinated by them.

They are also the only thing I read, which makes my options limited. But hey, I just chalk it up to constant research so I can find a new angle. On the trope.

I’m been part of Wattpad since the beginning of 2015 and it really does feel like my home. In all the years I wrote, I never improved so much as I have since joining this site. I have the most incredible, loyal readers who are always willing to help with a scene or point out a mistake I missed.

2 Likes

I’m a guy from the USA who has been writing for over three decades. I write fantasy and sci fi.

2 Likes

I’m a girl who’s 16 years old.

Loves writing fantasy, fan-fiction, Sci-fi, Satire, And Historical fiction.

I’m from Kansas City, Missouri(USA). :us:

I enjoy reading Fan-fiction, Superhero, And Fantasy.

2 Likes

I’m a fourteen year old girl, a Malaysian residing in the USA. I love reading and writing as most do on Wattpad. I have a soft spot for history, fantasy and superheroes, but you can find me writing any genre! Except romance. Anything but that. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Anna I’m from the US.
I love to write romance and thrillers (I’ve yet to post my thrillers on here). I also love to read.

2 Likes

Oh that’s so cool! I 100% agree with you in the romantic emotional books. It’s the best😁

2 Likes

hello

1 Like

Nice! I’ve never really gotten into sci-fi? Have alt recomendations?

1 Like

Wow that’s awsome. I have so much respect for mothers honestly, I don’t get how my mom does it😂

1 Like

Uuuh the Netherlands, I would actually really love to visit it.

2 Likes

Hi! I love romances aswell, borg reading and writting. I just finished a book series, so now I have to decid which to start with😬

2 Likes

Thats so cool. Go womenly power!

1 Like