Let's help each other with polls! (polls)

poll
discussion
help

#42

It’s back to normal now


#43

Ooh I have one!

My story for NaNoWriMo (not the one currently on my profile page, lol, that one’s already planned out) randomly nosedived down into the pits of hell the other day and now it’s semi-horror and I’m okay with this. My question concerns the eternally burning fire in the back of the library where no one ever goes. Should I:

  • Only mention this possible portal to hell in passing
  • Send the characters on a mission back there and have it nearly eat them but not quite
  • Have it eat a minor character who just wanted a book, damn it
  • Have it eventually spread and burn down the entire building like it’s been trying to do for half a century (note: this library is so big that it could have already burnt down half the place and no one would know)
  • Take this quasi-carnivorous flame pit out of my story and save it for another
  • Other (post a reply, I wanna know what to do with this thing that just… appeared)

0 voters

Somebody help me!!


#44

Holy cow it actually was.


#47
  • Stealing Hearts From Thieves
  • Falling Out Of Love, With Everyone

0 voters

Which one should I write in today.


#48

are those titles for a story or two different stories


#49

Two different


#50

:+1:t4:


#52
  • A bad way to wake up.
  • Waking Up
  • Wakey, wakey…

0 voters

What should I title my latest chapter?


#53

A Bad Way to Wake Up would be best for me. However, use it with the caps like I just did.


#54

My poll has closed! Approach him has won!:grin::grin:


#55

Seems like the winner so far. And thanks for the tip!


#56

All good :herb:


#57

I have a new poll. My character is in her first realm and I need to know what she does.

The part I’m on currently is where she goes through her first portal. She goes through the one that’s a large forest. She wakes up in a magical village and see’s these people with horns. Then after a while, her mother (in that dimension) show’s up. I’m trying to decide whether she stays in the village she woke up in, leave with her mother, or something else.

  • Stay in the village she’s currently in
  • Leave with her mother to another village
  • Other (Comment response/below)

0 voters


#58

She should explore the realm? Sorry, I don’t have enough information to make a proper vote lol. What else is your story about??


#59

The part I’m on currently is where she goes through her first portal. She goes through the one that’s a large forest. She wakes up in a magical village and see’s these people with horns. Then after a while, her mother (in that dimension) show’s up. I’m trying to decide whether she stays in the village she woke up in, leave with her mother, or something else.


#60

That’s pretty cool but honestly, all of those options are equally interesting. Flip a dice?


#61

An actual dice or is that a metaphor?


#62

Or do you mean flip a coin?


#63

Yeah i just couldn’t find a substitue word for moving the dice. Roll a dice does not sound as cool as flip a coin


#64

I’m honestly confused. So should I take an actual penny and flip it?