Let's help each other with polls! (polls)

poll
discussion
help

I would say vampire, only because she didn’t want to come back and as a human, she’d have a choice of re-ending her life again.

I forgot to mention that she was made into a vampire involuntarily as well

I voted Asteria because it sounds nice :smiley:

Which font catches your eye and is not painful to read? Option D is the same font, one is just bolded. You can pick as many as you like if more than one tickles your fancy. If none of them work for you just select (N/A) and, if you want to, explain why?

This is for an Action, Science Fiction story.

• (A) Blackout Midnight
  • (B) Capture It
  • (C.) Liberator
  • (D1) Orbitron-black
  • (D2) Orbitron-light
  • (E) Outage Cut
  • N/A

0 voters

Would’ve picked B but that one speaks more mystery than sci-fi :thinking:

What kind of vibe do you want it to give off?

Which title will catch your attention & will make you check the book out?

blurb: An amazon falls for a dreamy Duke trying to hold on to his throne in the world ruled by women. When a younger sassy rival challenges her both on the battlefield and in the bedroom, she plays to win, and she plays dirty. In love and in war everything is fair.

• She Kills Elephants and Men
  • In Love & In War

0 voters

Like a spy/assassin mixed with superhero

I like the first one, it sounds interesting, but I’d go with the second one.

Well, that’s close as well as surprising, actually. anyone else?

There isn’t really any romance in my book but I just want my character to see two ppl kissing and being romantic (so she’s like oh they’re dating). The problem is that it doesn’t really have any connection to the main plot. I just want to have the mc notice it and then have a conversation about it so it seems like stuff are happening while the main plot is going on, you know)

So should I:

• NO romance
  • Yes, just a little
  • Other (reply)

0 voters

• Noel
  • Kennedy
  • Amos
  • Lucien
  • Cristobal
  • Fletcher
  • Robin
  • Dwayne
  • Tyler

0 voters

im trying to choose two names but its really hard because I have a rough time deciding things on my own. help me? it’d be much appreciated.

My character is going to be involved in a war. Should I put the entire war in one book or just his and the other future character’s perspectives in separate books?

I was thinking about making it a series. The MC of this book is having troubles with his husband and is hypnotized into attacking him. Later then, he gets kicked out of his husband’s pack by vote. He finds out he’s pregnant and in the middle of the forest until some teenager finds him and tells him about the war against werewolves. He joins and the rest of the book is basically about the war in The MC’s perspective. I was also thinking should I make another book for the entire war (even before the MC joins)

• One Book
  • Separate books
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Hmm it depends how important is the war and what happens in it

I was thinking about making it a series. The MC of this book is having troubles with his husband and is hypnotized into attacking him. Later then, he gets kicked out of his husband’s pack by vote. He finds out he’s pregnant and in the middle of the forest until some teenager finds him and tells him about the war against werewolves. He joins and the rest of the book is basically about the war in The MC’s perspective. I was also thinking should I make another book for the entire war (even before the MC joins)

Sorry for the long response and long wait @dreams_i_have

i am more curious now o.o (you said his husband and said that he was pregnant…I wonder how that worked)

did main events happen in the war or does most of it happen after?

The main events? Like him being pregnant and attacking his husband?

Oh no I mean whatever drives the plot forward

if you are going to write the whole war you must have a pretty good information on it as a whole and writing that might be tricky if nothing happens between the main characters other than war

I’ll make sure the war won’t just be strategy and fighting. I just need to know should I make another book for just the war. The first book would just be in The MC’s perspective

will the war be split into two books?

If people choose one book, no. It will be a long book though. If they choose separate, I will make a book that starts at the beginning of the war and ends at the aftermath of the war.