LGBT+ Writer's Group!

Welcome to the fifty third thread! Feel free to share your ideas, get writing advice of all kinds, goof around and be friends! Don’t be shy, jump into the fray and introduce yourself!

OP: @tabula_rasa622

Representation vs. Diversity points

Tag List:
@AWFrasier @MiloMaia @JuliaLundstrom @DracoNako @Poindexter @IntoTheTempest @sapphicauthor @stpolishook @BewareTheChain @Arynneva @BlackRoses752 @amoenitas @Unspoken_Uprising @phanphulbliss @VinnieRetzer @SAMKingAuthor @AniPendragon @Asted101@KR_Williams @wildfirearies @Nevervane

Wooooh, new thread :smile:

LGBT+ Writer's Group!

Ello!

Hi!

How are you?

Hello again :joy:

Tired :’) how about you?

Hello!

Yay new thread! and guess who found their phone!! after like a month of it being lost

Uhh same? Maybe? I know my tooth hurts a bit. XD

Hello!

I feel like I’m supposed to be notified when I’m tagged somewhere, but that didn’t happen. Might need to check my settings.

Also hello friends! I’ve been away a bit because nano is taking up all of my free time, but it’s fun and worth it. How have you all been?

Ello!
My comment thingie on the main site is messing up :confused: so I feel you.

Everything is good, how is your NaNo? I am also doing NaNo too! XD

i didnt get the notif either. I think it could be because she made the taglist post then added all our usernames as an edit. But I’m not sure.

You are supposed to @Arynneva - did you get a notif now?

@AWFrasier @MiloMaia @JuliaLundstrom @DracoNako @Poindexter @IntoTheTempest @sapphicauthor @stpolishook @BewareTheChain @Arynneva @BlackRoses752 @amoenitas @Unspoken_Uprising @phanphulbliss @VinnieRetzer @SAMKingAuthor @AniPendragon @Asted101 @KR_Williams @wildfirearies @Nevervane

It’s because they were copied as links instead of tags for some reason.

yep, got it this time

Weird that it copied as links for the tag list as opposed to actual tags :thinking:

Right? Good thing you figured it out though