LGBT+ Writer's Group!

GOALS :clap:

Bhahaha, poor oil-workers. (I can’t for the life of me remember what a person working in a store is called)

Give the person who invented this a Nobel’s Peace Prize already.

Hey now, he’s had more boyfriends than any of my characters! They just die.

shhhh I don’t know either. I just don’t know they don’t get paid enough to deal with Holiday shoppers such as myself

All undeserved boyfriends. If anyone should have more dating partners than the rest of the cast it should be Derek.

It was either him or Derek actually, but Anthony’s got almost twice the amount of years to work with. And Derek’s also had girlfriends so in terms of boyfriends he probably loses but partners in general, I’m not sure.

Would it be more fair or less fair to count all dating partners regardless of gender? I just want Derek to win as I’m biased.

Shop clerks? Clerk? Is that the word?

I’m biased only because Anthony should get to win at something.

LETS GO WITH THAT

But

Derek is hotter

I THINK THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH

Exactly

Let Anthony have something

SIMPLE SOLUTION IS ALWAYS THE BEST

I just want Derek to be good at everything

He is! He’s still great at it! Anthony’s just also good at it and hasn’t had anything else to do.

WHAT?

Anthony good at dating???

carries him to the window faster

At least he used to be!

Then what happened with Lucius

Well I guess (haven’t exactly considered Anthony’s past too much) during later years, as all his boyfriends died, Anthony grew more and more depressed and stopped making an effort and even when he did meet someone Damien started intervening for his health’s sake.

WOW DEPRESSING.