LGBT+ Writer's Group!

Welcome! Are you new to the forums?

Not Welcome On WattPad.

Yes, and the worst thing is that English is not my mother tongue

Is this the day I successfully brainstorm the rest of my current arc?

Tune in to find out.

… I’ve always lurked on this sub never bothering to reply/post but my last two brain cells tell me to socialize. So, hey.

Heyo~ Welcome to the thread!

Thank you! Hope I can keep up with you all :stuck_out_tongue:

It depends each day. Sometimes we’re super active and everyone has a hard time keeping up and sometimes it’s slow, like today ^^

GET TO BRAINSTORMING

I’M PAST BRAINSTORMING I’VE WRITTEN 500 WORDS

REJOICE!!!

I’m stuck on a name now…

I’m also happy to announce all my art’s been unflagged on tumblr

I’m shook-
The last big thread I was in got taken down because me and my friends were being attacked by homophobes- ah good times :"))))

I get stuck on names all the time…I understand.

Also, happy you’re art is unflagged :+1:

ughh that’s sucky :disappointed:

It’s a name for a place too and that’s even harder, but I got one now. It’s kinda… Meh, but it’ll do.

They took a long time to unflag Barbie-panties Lucius but I’m glad they came to their senses.

You saying Barbie-Panties was probably the highlight of my day?

SOUNDS LIKE A PROBLEM FOR REWRITE JULIA.

But naming places is the worst and I had to come up with two fictional words yesterday and I’m not thrilled with the Oskyi word for “mutt” right now but it’ll have to do until I come up with a better one.

I’m glad they saw the error of their ways.

It’s a glorious thing indeed, and I keep forgetting about it, but it’s a kind of inside joke-thing I drew a few years back ^^

It sounds very edgy.

I came up with two fictional words today too, and a surname, and this name… It just keeps going. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I’M TRYING TO MOVE ON FROM OLD CHARACTERS.

I’m actually surprised some art was allowed to be unflagged, but I’m not gonna complain!