LGBT+ Writer's Group!

Well…that’s rude

I’ll be starting the series officially soon.

She was fetching her cannons.

Oh goodness

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN

FREY IS MORTAL

FREY CAN DUCK

Frey would hide behind a servant and then they would die

THAT’S OKAY

NO

ITS FINE

THE BBT IS GONNA BLOW UP AGAIN

AND IT WILL BE OKAY

NO >.>

on another note though, I need Luna to ask Damien about Catherine’s whereabouts, and lie about why she wants to find her. But she barely knows Catherine so what would she lie about?

YES.

Hmm. How serious of a lie

Elaborate?

Like how serious of a lie does it need to be

That’s not elaborating at all :'D

Like… Ranging from “I need to borrow a lipstick” to “If I don’t find her someone will die”

or another kind of serious scale?

Okay, good evening all, can I just say a dream I had. I am a huge supprter of LGBQT, though I’m just straight. I would wear a rainbow flag for sure during a pride parade. Anyways:

I dreamt I was in the body of a trans boy going through transition, and he was trying to find a way to fit in while also being gay as he likes boys. He got picked on a bit, but soon found himself making a group of friends and quite literally going on a roller coaster and nearly dying. He then went home and lied down thinking about his decision, and whether he was a mistake or anything like that. Omg, my heart was so warmed, I appreciate my brain for giving me that experince. I could write a story on a trans boy falling in love with a gay boy and trying to fit it.

Ah, yeah that for some reason I thought you thought I didn’t finish my sentence or something. Like does it need to be a really solid and believable lie or just “IM JUST CURIOUS ABOUT HOW SHE RANKS WINES.”