LGBT+ Writer's Group!

It’ll be beautiful

Perhaps… longer sigh

Damien: you never actually start our bantering do you even care about our rivalry?

Lucius: ??? I just don’t like talking to you because I hate you

Damien: :broken_heart: w-well good because I hate you too! D’:<

I have faith it will be.

It’ll happen for us. And I got a comment on my update!

RUDE LUCIUS

happy friday, y’all!

anyone else hoping they can push themselves to get out a story update today? lmao

i just posted a chapter and now i’m mildly terrified

time to continue watching netflix i guess

nice!

i have to finish some editing on a chapter, but i keep getting distracted by netflix.

netflix is the best distraction

Ooh I’m happy for you! And jealous! :'D

BEING RUDE TO DAMIEN IS AT LEAST JUSTIFIED

Happy Friday!

I gave up hope yesterday :’) I just can’t get this darn chapter done.

I got two! A miracle really :, )

BOOO NOT EVEN DAMIEN

the woooorst.

i’m at like a loss when it comes to finishing anything new so i’ve just been editing all the prior stuff like it’s gonna help.

Hi, I just posted a story that I wrote about a recent experience I had this past weekend that I think fits into this category. If anyone would be willing to read it and let me know what they think I would really appreciate it <3 thanks

SHARE YOUR FORTUNE

LUCIUS IS IF ANYTHING TOO NICE TO DAMIEN

I mean, editing helps, but I guess it’s easy to get stuck doing only that… I haven’t even edited in a long time. I’ve just had a bunch of other stuff to do when I’m not deadly tired o.o

I WOULD IF I COULD

Damien deserves better treatment!

TRY

Does he though?

yeah i probably do it toooooo much but it’s also a nice refresher on what i’ve actually written in the past 50k words lmao.
i still have a week left of break before i go back to school and my boss has given me like zero hours at work so i’m trynig to use this free time i have for once and… i’m getting nowhere.

That’s true. Perhaps I’d have an easier time writing if I reread what I’ve actually written previously. It’s been a long time since my last update after all…

ah that’s a bummer, but perhaps a bit of relaxation could be nice?

HOW.

Yes. He’s at least 3rd in my heart

I DON’T KNOW

That doesn’t necessarily make him worthy of unrudeness! Though I’m still in the soft Damien mood and while it’ll probably crush him a little as well I wonder if I should try mashing him and Lucius together again…

I TOO AM AT A LOSS.

I always have a soft spot for Damien. We’ve established old and grumpy is my thing
The real question is what has Lucius done to earn this?