LGBT+ Writer's Group!

Welcome to the fifty third thread! Feel free to share your ideas, get writing advice of all kinds, goof around and be friends! Don’t be shy, jump into the fray and introduce yourself!

OP: @tabula_rasa622
Abby's Chit-Chat Bakery [ Batch 2 ]

@AWFrasier @MiloMaia @JuliaLundstrom @DracoNako @Poindexter @IntoTheTempest @sapphicauthor @stpolishook @BewareTheChain @Arynneva @BlackRoses752 @amoenitas@Unspoken_Uprising @phanphulbliss @VinnieRetzer @SAMKingAuthor @AniPendragon @Asted101@KR_Williams @wildfirearies @Nevervane
@MichaelStValentine

6 Likes

Woooh new thread again!

3 Likes

I think my “this thread is closed” message was in a Nordic language this time.

1 Like

that’s 30k gay posts down, going for 40!

3 Likes

huh… maybe it reacted to me posting last and thereby closing it, and since it’s in Swedish for me that’s what I got and maybe everyone else did?

1 Like

We ended the last thread on such a good note too.

2 Likes

This looks fun.

1 Like

Frey stripping?

1 Like

It is very much fun~

2 Likes

Yes. Of course.

1 Like

Maybe! Wouldn’t be the first time discourse’s language settings acted strange.

@Poindexter Anyway, what I was saying was how fucked up would it be to be born in July of 1992?

1 Like

Frey stripping is a very good note to end on. I’ve just fallen for his character more and more lately, and it’s kinda showing in the books, given that he’s taking every opportunity to be around even when he doesn’t really have to be.

1 Like

I guess it’s an opportunity to learn very specific sentences in other languages :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Gosh that sounds awful

1 Like

As you should. The world needs more mean, pretty blond boys.

Specifically if drawn mid-strip.

2 Likes

they really do like to steal attention don’t they?

all my characters end up at least mid-strip at some point if they’re around long enough to have several art pieces made

1 Like

Such a tragic existence.

@JuliaLundstrom Ah gee Wattpad is really looking out for us, huh?

1 Like

It’s because they’re loud.

That’s…fantastic. I very much support this.

1 Like

Some of my characters just end up downright naked.

2 Likes