LGBT+ Writer's Group!

WE DON’T NEED NO DOCTORS… Sorry, Dad…

I think she just snorts sarcastically sometimes? I’ll make her laugh. At least she’ll laugh at me.

They’re all volcano demons and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Yeah! Why would you need to know about it anyways? Nothing happened :slight_smile:

ESPECIALLY YOUR DAD.

A snort sounds about right. Although I guess a lot of moments in the book in general aren’t happy and funny.

There’s no other reason for them to be so hot. None.

I can’t think of one important thing to take away from it!

BUT HE’S SO NICE THOUGH?

Not for her anyways. She needs better times, man.

Literally. They don’t have blood, they just have lava.

Not a single one! Zero!

IT HAS TO HAPPEN.

But then…where would I get my angst?

He gets so sweaty at night it’s awful I should put a fan by the bed.

It really wasn’t that important!

MY MUM WILL CRY. DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A SMALL GINGER CRY?

From Argus and Leo fucking up repeatedly?

Like how the hell do they even get that fucking hot? They’re lying still! Doing nothing!

Noooo. Who’s gonna care? Not the future generations, haha!

Btw, I found this for future reference for your books.

OH NO. I’M INCAPABLE OF MAKING MOM’S CRY.

I thought you said “From Argus and Leo fucking repeatedly?” and…it still sort of makes sense.

Scottish magic.

Certainly not!

Also it’s almost 3am and that picture made me laugh way louder than is acceptable at this time.

WELL SHE WILL IF YOU THROW APPLES AT MY DAD

Well… You can get angst from there too. I mean, either works.

Scottish lava magic.

No sir-y!

I’ve been up all night and I’m trying to not laugh every time I look at it because my flatmate is asleep.

IT’S NOTHING PERSONAL.

I mean nothing is sacred anymore to maybe. They’re already gonna have a lot more talks about defining their relationship in this draft.

The worst kind. If you have a romantic partner.

I laughed very loudly and it gave me a headache. Neil talks in his sleep and so far all I’ve gotten out of him is “aye”

THAT AIN’T GONNA SOOTHE HER CRYING IS IT?

In ORG? Or the one you’re currently reading? Because I’m so on board with both.

Honestly yes. I need more Nordic girlfriends. They’re all cold as ice. Just like me.

He didn’t even wake up from you laughing? Maybe he’ll say “menards” if you kick him in the groin.

SHE DOESN’T NEED TO CRY IT WAS JUST ONE APPLE.

In ORG. I feel like they should have a talk about the realities of what they’re doing and whether or not they believe it’ll go anywhere, especially when Leo starts to get the feels :tm:

I wish. Neil’s heat is radiating off of him even now. I can feel it.

Gosh if he said menards I’d lose it. He also doesn’t wake very easily or he’ll have spots of being slightly aware but still mostly sleeping.

SHE WILL THOUGH, SHE’S SENSITIVE AND LOVES MY DAD

I think that sounds really good. It’ll also get people even more emotionally invested in their relationship.

Jesus fuck he’s hot. Neil needs to sleep with bags of ice cubes or something.

If he ever does, record it. I want to hear that too. Ooohh, that weird stage where you can communicate with someone but they won’t remember. I do that often, according to my friends.

I DIDN’T THROW THE APPLE VERY HARD.

and that’s what I want and to show that Leo is a sensitive soul when he’s not being grumpy and drunk.

You have no idea. There’s waves of heat around him. And sometimes Neil does remember the things he says but other times he doesn’t. He moves around too (not that he sleepwalks) but we were sleeping once and he made a move to grab a certain part of me and I swatted his hand away and he made a noise like if I told a dog no and it whined. He doesn’t remember that. But if I shake him he’s awake enough to move over to give me room or once he did tell me to turn my phone off that he has 0 recollection of.

THERE’S MUM TEARS EVERYWHERE NOW JUNE

That’s the kind of quality gay shit I want. Exactly that!

Hahahahah, what the hell is happening in Neil Dream Land? “I must hug my husband. Give him heat!”?

OH NO. I’LL BAKE HER A PIE.

It’s what I’m telling myself as I slug through the chapters before their meeting. I want to change a bit about their meeting. Maybe not the whole scene just make it more interesting.

Maybe the heat is a Scottish mating call. They give off impossible heat to entice their partners to bed but it only really works with another Scottish person.

SHE WILL LIKE THAT. SHE LOVES PIE WITH WHIPPED CREAM.

I really can’t wait to read the new version. Seriously. Like I loved the one I’ve read on Wattpad but you’re promising so much fluff, and I’m a slut for that.

… Omg. That has to be it! YOU’VE CRACKED THE SCOTTISH CODE!

IF THERE’S ONE THING I CAN DO IT’S MAKE A GOOD PIE.

I too am excited for it it’s just taking forever especially with all the complete chapter redos. And the growing list of major changes :, ). At least I get more fluff. I hope.

It’s the only reason I can think of! There’s no reason to be this hot when sleeping.

SHE LIKES PIES WITH PRUNES IN THEM

First work and then fluff!
I’m in the same editing hell right now. I just wanna get to the fluffy shit, but there’s so much before I get to the fluff. And Uuuugh, why did I write a kind of slow burn?

Honestly there isn’t. The hotter, the more better Scotsman. You must’ve nicked a good one, if he’s actually radiating heat.

THIS WOULD BE NEW TO ME BUT I CAN MANAGE.

But the fluff is so loud!
I don’t know if I could survive this if it was a slow burn so my heart goes out to you. I do know I am suffering because I did say I wanted to add to the romance but I haven’t quite settled on what I’m going to do with them yet. They’re so difficult.

Neil is a fantastic husband :thinking: I guess if I get to brag and have to bear how hot he is it’s fine.

SHE IS NO LONGER CRYING

It’s calling OUT TO ME ALL THE TIME! MOOORE FLUUUUFF
Like it’s not even that slow. They kiss in chapter 4 :joy: But it just takes time to build their relationship up to go from “Oh we’re buddies who fuck” to “We’re in love and will get married.”
Fucking Argus and Leo. Why did they have to be so fucking complicated? Seriously. Guys. Be simpler.

I mean, you can always just say he’s hot in more ways than one. Puns are hilarious.