Lgbtqa+ Teen Group

Its called Rot & Ruin. Its about this kid who becomes a zombie hunter like his older brother (I love horror/apocalypse novels!).

That sounds pretty cool. I don’t usually read horror novels, but I used to watch my brothers play zombie video games

Ah yeah, I love zombie video games. Lots of fun ones out there.

Do you have any favorites? My brothers had one where you could mix random objects together to create weird weapons, but I don’t remember what its called

Hmmmm… that sounds like Dead Rising, I think. I’ve played that one a few times, but my favorites have to be Left 4 Dead (1 & 2), and the Resident Evil series (which has a lot of virus monsters besides zombies, which is cool.)

Dead Rising sounds right. I think my brothers had left for dead too. I think Dying Light was one of their favorites

i’ve just been really depressed lately. i mean i have depression but it’s been getting worse

I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to you before, but I hope things start to look up for you soon. :yellow_heart:

I haven’t been here for 21 days and I got over 200 new messages. Like what?

i hope so too. because right now it seems like life is coming back to bite me in the ass

Where did everyone go?

hii
iam lost

Hi! Lost how?

hey everyone, im a gender neutral lesbian. currently working on a new title though because a gender neutral lesbian just doesnt seem right to me, bc lesbians are women attracted to other women but anyways, hello

Hello. Sorry for the late reply, but I’m busy most of the time. If you don’t mind me asking, are you nonbinary? Or do you prefer the term “gender neutral”?

hi

i find them interchangeable, but yes, i do prefer the term gender neutral! thanks for asking <3

I just want to make sure everyone is happy/comfortable in this chat. Btw you can call me Ace. I’m nonbinary (they/them)

hi hru

I’m doing pretty good, you? (sorry for the late reply)