Like TeenFic?

Looking for a Beta Reader/strong critiquer for my finished novel, Cuddle Application. Genres: humor, teen fiction, romance. It’s not quite the light and fluffy story it may sound - trigger warning for sexual assault themes.

Blurb: Three girls, a Jack Daniels bottle, and a game of Truth or Dare: the recipe for disaster.

And if you add in a website, a Cuddle Application, and an incredibly attractive boy named Oliver, the recipe gets a little tastier.

But what if a silly joke, like submitting a Cuddle Application to find a hug buddy, becomes something so much more?

What if it slowly transforms into love?

It’s here on Wattpad, if you want to see further details: https://www.wattpad.com/story/18634081-cuddle-application. I know it still needs a lot of work. I wrote the story over a 5-year period, so my skills evolved throughout that time, leaving the beginning of the story pretty sh*tty.

DM/comment if interested!

I would totally be interested in being a beta reader for your book. It sounds really good!

I’m more than happy to help if you need someone! Story sounds great

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.