Limited Time Deal: The number of words you review of my story, I'll do double the number of words for you (CLOSED)

writing
feedback-offered
critiques
read-for-read

Get between 6,000 to 18,000 words of your story reviewed. Maybe a sizable chunk of a November novel.

If you want 6,000 words read, then read 3,000 words of my story: Prologue to Chapter 6.

If you want 18,000 words read, then read 9,000 words of my story: Prologue to Chapter 19.

For all other word counts, contact me first and I’ll tell you how far you should go at a minimum.

Definitely clear a deal with me before reviewing my story. I may not be able to do a review of yours.

If someone seems to be gaming the system - or for any other reason - I retain the right to not do a review.

-This deal is set up this way since, as you may guessed, my chapters are like 450 words on average.
-The name of my story is “The End Times Time Travelers” - it’s science fiction, but not hard scifi.

I’ll read almost anything except: (1) sex / romance stories with people under 20; and (2) some fanfic. I’ll review fanfic I’m familiar with, like Star Trek. Yet, I won’t review fanfic I’m not familiar with, like Harry Potter. Otherwise, it’s too confusing to follow, so simply check in with me first.

Please include the following information, though no particular order is necessary:

• What’s the name of the story?

• How many chapters should be reviewed for the number of words we agreed upon?

• Anything else that should be mentioned before the review begins?

• (You can add in your blurb and cover. An example of “DOM-COM” is shown in this thread.)

If you see the “heart” highlighted in orange on your original post to me (the “like” symbol), then that means I’m currently reviewing the story you sent in. If you want feedback by personal message, just let me know.

eye%20clock%209

This isn’t an ask for payment, but a request that you show your feelings about the authors mentioned here by responding in some way to their threads, reading and commenting on their stories, or following them.

Hi! So I actually have my story on wattpad, but the more edited version is on docs, around 25,000 words. I’m okay with doing the payment, but do you mind doing the critique on a docs? It’s public, so you only need the link to access :slight_smile:

A. Username: ImperialARG

B. Title of story: Imperial Moon

C. How many chapters should be commented on for 5,000 words worth (or 15,000 or 30,000 words worth): Chapters 1-3 make just over 6000 words. So I’ll comment on slightly more of yours to make it fair?

D: Comments should be: In-line and at bottom if you can please!

E. Do you want to be considered for a CATTY - Yes or No? Yes please! :grin:

No problem! Family comes first, always. Hope everything works out :slightly_smiling_face:

A. Username: LuliWrites

B. Title of story: A Celestial Requiem

C. How many chapters should be commented on for 5,000 words worth (or 15,000 or 30,000 words worth): I-V (skip the sneak peek). Each chapter ranges from 2,000-4,000 words.

I will add your book to my reading list. If my request has been accepted, I will start reading your book ^^

D: Comments should be: in-line notes

E. Do you want to be considered for a CATTY - Yes, please!

Thanks so much!

omg whattt tysm <333 :heart::heart::heart:

Responses and thoughts I guess? To me I love to know what makes people say “wow,” or “boring,” or “he sounds mean.” Stuff like that. I like to know what my story makes people feel and if they found it exciting. Stuff like that? Does that answer your question? I feel like I rambled haha

A. Username: @leighyeann (my alternate account)

B. Title of story: The Voice

C. How many chapters should be commented on for 5,000 words worth (or 15,000 or 30,000 words worth): 5 (each chapter is around 1000 word long)

D: Comments should be: (1) at bottom of chapters; (2) in-line notes; (3) personal messages; (4) a combo. Preferably at the end of each chapter, but I also appreciate in-line comments

E. What type of “read” would you like? Comment bomb; musings/thoughts; overall analysis at the end; etc. Preferably a combination of all these options

F. Do you want to be considered for a CATTY - Yes or No? (The default is “No” - read description below.) Yes

Hi, I finished your first chapter. Let me know how far you want me to go into the book. I find the book truly effective for packing in a lot of story for such a small amount of text. Well done! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comments. However, you actually commented on the sneak peek and not the first chapter ^^;

Could you please continue reading until the current chapter (titled V)? I’ve started reading yours in the meantime ^^

A. Username: @bluenudibranch

B. Title of story: The Heavenly Seal

C. How many chapters should be commented on for 5,000 words worth (or 15,000 or 30,000 words worth): Starting with my prologue up to my ninth chapter I’d say I have 11,000 words. So I’ll read and comment on your chapters in an amount that is fair.

D: Comments should be: (1) at bottom of chapters; (2) in-line notes; (3) personal messages; (4) a combo. : in-line notes please

E. What type of “read” would you like? Comment bomb; musings/thoughts; overall analysis at the end; etc. : I don’t know if it has a phrase or term but basically I want you to comment your thoughts as you write.

F. Do you want to be considered for a CATTY - Yes or No? (The default is “No” - read description below.) : Deffo

A: CLSwritings
B: The Collided World
C: The story is only 5600 words at the moment, so you can read all 5 chapters if you want.
D: Comments should be: A combo is fine.
E: An overall thought on the setting, characters, and pacing.
F: Sure.

Hi, I’m chugging away. I’ve been working Tuesday nights, but this Tuesday I won’t be so I’ll try to get it done.

No worries! I really appreciate what you’ve done so far. Thanks so much ^^

Finished to part “V” - let me know if you want to me go further and I’ll get going after the two people currently queued up. The story was phenomenal :slight_smile:

Sounds good! I may request again when I get more chapters up. Thank you very much for your kind and helpful feedback!

I will work at getting further into your story. I’ve been busy with work all day, so I’ll try to read as much as I can during my off time ^^

I left comments on your story - I really appreciated it! It’s a shame it’s so underrated.

APPRECIATION

Special call-outs:

@ImperialARG

@LuliWrites

@leighyeann

@hatefuls33

@CLSwritings

Going further than a Happy Dance, instead a Happy Hand (or Hoof) Stand -

ebd2e94d-b285-4d9c-a9fb-056f7e52f438

Ahhhhh yay!!