Limited Time Deal: The number of words you review of my story, I'll do double the number of words for you (CLOSED)

writing
feedback-offered
critiques
read-for-read

A: CLSwritings
B: The Collided World
C: The story is only 5600 words at the moment, so you can read all 5 chapters if you want.
D: Comments should be: A combo is fine.
E: An overall thought on the setting, characters, and pacing.
F: Sure.

Hi, I’m chugging away. I’ve been working Tuesday nights, but this Tuesday I won’t be so I’ll try to get it done.

No worries! I really appreciate what you’ve done so far. Thanks so much ^^

Finished to part “V” - let me know if you want to me go further and I’ll get going after the two people currently queued up. The story was phenomenal :slight_smile:

Sounds good! I may request again when I get more chapters up. Thank you very much for your kind and helpful feedback!

I will work at getting further into your story. I’ve been busy with work all day, so I’ll try to read as much as I can during my off time ^^

I left comments on your story - I really appreciated it! It’s a shame it’s so underrated.

APPRECIATION

Special call-outs:

@ImperialARG

@LuliWrites

@leighyeann

@hatefuls33

@CLSwritings

Going further than a Happy Dance, instead a Happy Hand (or Hoof) Stand -

ebd2e94d-b285-4d9c-a9fb-056f7e52f438

Ahhhhh yay!!

That gif is killing me :rofl:

Thank you so much!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 8 hours unless flagged)

If you’re just joining us, please read your fellow “posters” work (people who have already posted here).

@ImperialARG

@LuliWrites

@leighyeann also known as @hatefuls33

@CLSwritings

Thx for the shout :heart::heart::heart:

I finished my in-line review a bit ago, but I’ll follow up with an Inbox message. I genuinely enjoyed the story.

Hi :slight_smile:

So, I have a short story that is under 3000 words and which I would like some thoughts on. It is a short story that is part of a collection and while it is not the first in the collection (hence, not exactly the first 3000 words), it is a standalone story. I hope this still follows your system.

A. Username: @TheTigerWriter

B. Title of story: Ambivalence | Collection of 3 short stories

C. How many chapters should be commented on for 3,000 words worth (or the higher amounts of words): I would like you to read “Smiling Even: Remembering Sunshine” which is under 3000 words and the last story in the collection.

D: Comments should be: (4) a combo.

E. What type of “read” would you like? “musings/thoughts” please.

Thank you for considering :slight_smile: And I will understand if you don’t accept because it isn’t exactly the first 3000 words.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 8 hours unless flagged)

Thank you!

Okay, I’m done. It was an emotional experience. I won’t write anything else here in order to avoid spoilers.

Hi there, thank you for your offer. If you get around to it, I would really appreciate a look at my story.

A. Username: blackrosedrop

B. Title of story: the weight of stars

C. How many chapters should be commented on for 3,000 words worth (or the higher amounts of words): just chapter one (2500 words)

D: Comments should be: (1) at bottom of chapters; (2) in-line notes; (3) personal messages; (4) a combo: Whichever is easier for you :slight_smile:

E. What type of “read” would you like? many comments; musings/thoughts; overall analysis at the end; etc. Musings/thoughts.

I hope I filled this form out correctly and thank you so much for your consideration :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for doing this! :blush:

A. Username: @juniormint94

B. Title of story: Air Born

C. How many chapters should be commented on for 3,000 words worth (or the higher amounts of words): The first chapter is 2,500 words. So if you want to read a paragraph of the second chapter, by all means, please read on! If not, you can just do the first chapter.

D. Comments should be: (1) at bottom of chapters; (2) in-line notes; (3) personal messages; (4) a combo: It doesn’t matter to me. Whatever is easiest for you. I’m just happy with feedback!

E. What type of “read” would you like? many comments; musings/thoughts; overall analysis at the end; etc: Many comments. I’d love to know your thoughts on everything that comes to mind, even if it means ripping something apart!

Hoping the comments point out all the good aspects.