LOL35 Writing group for women writers aged 35+

thank you! I made it myself :slight_smile:

:heart_eyes: Amazing.

Picasso and it costs around 2K only.

I’ve been using ready-made flour since years :joy: Actually I had a severe back sprain a couple of years ago. Was bed-ridden for one week or so. And when I did get back on my feet, I couldn’t stand for long periods of time, especially making chapatis. Searched for a automatic roti-maker and came across my current one. It’s a real time-saver and electricity saver. Uses 1W/hr.

California sounds like my city-Ahmedabad :slight_smile: It’s sunny most of the year, with temps easily touching 50-55C.

I think it’s worth testing on amazon. Especially since you write romance. Just start experimenting with keywords and use the KU free days and stuff like that…It’s a great learning experience and costs nothing.

I might, I might…I just have to figure out which book to put on there and do a major rewrite and also hire a proofreader. I figure I’ll know when the time is right. I do have an idea for a series of short romantic comedies. I have titles and a setting. That’s it so far. But it might be fun to do it under a pen name and see what happens. First, though, a new Wattpad story.

Thanks for chatting, Ann! I read the first chapter and really liked it. The writing is great. The character is relatable (I’m not spelling that right I guess) and funny. I can see why it is getting some love on Amazon. Gotta get some work done.

And Happy Writing, everyone!

I’m not. I’m not confident enough to test the shores of Amazon as yet. Hope to publish my poetry collection someday on Amazon, just for experience.

Happy writing, and thank you for making my day :slight_smile: All the best for your new story! I think I’ll get some writing done myself…

Nab and I are night-owls, up past midnight and chatting here :smiley: there is no hope for us :smiley:

You must!!

True. I’m normally here till 2-3am :joy: Am used to it by now… On second thoughts, would love to meet you someday, my friend :slight_smile: I’d love to come to Pune someday.

I have a friend in Gandhinagar…I have to go see him too, and when I do we could plan something! :slight_smile:

I have to wake up at 5:30 for a cycle ride but I had a long nap this afternoon, then I went to the gym (second mistake) and now my body thinks it’s morning :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to meet you :slight_smile: We’ll definitely think about something. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Thanks Sally, it’s good to be back. Will be trying to pop in a lot more often, and hopefully April is my month to get back into writing after a very long hiatus.

It has been a while, hasn’t it? I didn’t realise just how much 'till i started skimming through the posts. How’s In My Attic going? when will it be out in the big wide world?

Thanks, Ann. How’s things?

To summarize all my late-night zombie posts, I’m having fun hanging out here and getting some writing done when I’m not doing something much more important, such as cycling, cleaning and chatting on the Internet :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I knew. I send the revised manuscript back to the editor at the end of January. I will now have to poke her again. The last time, she took five months…

Seriously?

A few more pics from me…We seem to have internet…FB_IMG_15539628364383136
Bulgaria, Belgradchik fortress

FB_IMG_15539629644664025

Wow…Amazing pics, Vera :slight_smile: