looking for a co writer

You can request a co-writer or a writing buddy here by filling out this form.

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: both

• Genres I read: I read all genres

• Genres I write: mainly Gay

• What is expected of my buddy/co-writer:
    I would love to have someone to co-write and buddy with.
    Someone who love Gay Stories and the supernatural as much as I do.
    Someone to bounce ideas and story lines off of.
    Someone that when I end my part knows exactly how to pick up on their part.
    Someone to help edit my parts and make sure grammar, spelling and such are right.
    Someone who just likes writing and and has fun reading.
    Someone to is of age. I write story’s mature in language and situations.

• Brief summary of my current story (if applicable): My story is about a 16 year old who get sold by his father to a werewolf clan after being hospitalized and finding out he has the werewolf gene. Being said mate to the Alpha of the Clan, their mating and finding out he is the first male mate of Alpha to get pregnant and the first of the clan to have twins either male or female.

If this sounds like something you will be interested in. Hit me up.

I would Love To Help You Out!

If you would like to check out the story to see if you could help me co-write it, before we go further to see if it is something you would be able to take up and help me write. The story name is Sold to the Autumn Night Clan.

Okay!

Hey I just thought to let you know that when referring to gay romance you shouldn’t say yaoi unless it’s anime/manga (since that’s the only way you know if it’s gay). Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I don’t want you to get attacked by users.

I understand it was a mistake on my part of using that tag. I have corrected it. Thank you for pointing it out.

It’s alright a lot of people tag things as yaoi but the first thing that comes to mind to people when they see that is you’re fetishising gay men. Which is not a good thing to do.

Thats so true, I didn’t even think of that when I did the post. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

1 Like

Yah, no problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.