Looking for a cute romance <3

Hey y’all.

I’m getting a little tired of finding the same books when I search in browse etc. So I thought I’d try here :sweat_smile:. Essentially I’m okay with any genre (just no horror pls) as long as there is a cute romance (straight, gay etc. I don’t mind). Not looking for anything too long, but I would prefer if it was completed or near completion.

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hey! I have a New Adult Romance that features a lot of cute moments and the sweetest love interest. It sounds like it’d perfect for what you are looking for :slight_smile:

It is only half completed at the moment, but finishing it is my NaNo project for this month so should be completed by month end :blush:

Edit: what do you consider too long? Siren is intended to be a full length novel on completion, so I’m uncertain if it will be too long, depending on your definition.

Siren

Mute since the tragic accident, Ashlyn Holland has lived a quiet life in her childhood home, haunted daily by the shadow of her Father’s memory, but too afraid to let him go. Instead, she passes the day serving coffee and kindness, avoiding the ocean at all costs.

When Derek moves to town, however, her routine is interrupted, and the fears that have always held her back are challenged. As their relationship develops and Ashlyn finds freedom in love, disaster lingers in the back ready to strike. And when it does, it will either bring them closer together or tear them apart.

https://www.wattpad.com/698783089-siren

4 Likes

This one is for cute romance lovers. :smiley: Some scenes are just aww.

I have it completed in my drafts, so I’m going to upload the rest eventually :slight_smile:
ad

PRESS HERE TO READ

1 Like

I have an ace romance fantasy:

The UnTitled

unnamed%20(1)%20(1)

It’s a little slow burn, but also there is a short in the back that is a stand alone fantasy romance (lgbtq) if you want something faster.

@MMicheleWilly has an adorkable fantasy vikings romance I’d also recommend!

3 Likes

All Grace Wilson wants to do is dance ballet. When auditions for “Swan Lake” begin at her high school, she sees it as a chance to win the role of her dreams.

But with dreams come challenges and expectations. Auditioning shines a spotlight on Grace, and suddenly other people notice her existence, like Daniel Night, the guy she’s always had a crush on. And like the other students, her competition.

She’s painfully shy, but if she wants to be cast as Odette, she must overcome her shyness and her fear of being known. They say the last year of high school is the best, but for Grace, it may also be the hardest.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/153158425-the-girl-from-swan-lake

1 Like

Here is a cute completed story I wrote. It’s in the style of letters, and it’s about a girl who is infatuated with another girl who has no idea. It’s a little sad but it’s a quick and cute storyline. Hope you enjoy!
https://www.wattpad.com/story/204573968-words-we’ll-never-speak
“Hi. I’m Natalie. That awkward geek who sits on the sidelines when you play basketball. Not in a creepy way, obviously. I just, well, I’m in love with you and you’re not into girls.” A heart wrenching collection of letters that one girl who’s wrapped up in her feelings will never send. Full of forgotten memories, decelerations of infatuation, and emotion, this story will haunt long after the last page.

1 Like

Hey @erinen!

Hope you like my story if you choose to check it out :blush: This book is complete, with a sequel currently in progress.

ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

cover%20option%202%20with%20guitar

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:
:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets blunt-yet-beautiful guitarist, Noah, at music university in London, she soon discovers the tattoos on his skin are covering up a colourful past. Battling with her own inhibitions and a deep-rooted distrust of men, Abi is quick to realise Noah is hiding the whole truth. What she doesn’t know is that he only wants to protect her from the heartbreaking reality of who he once was.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi soon starts to shed her innocence in order to experience things she’s never even allowed herself to dream about. However, as their relationship grows deeper and more intimate by the day, it seems as though Abi has been the one teaching Noah something all along. How to love.

When the fickle hand of fame comes knocking, the walls slowly start to crumble and Noah’s secrets can no longer be contained. With the shocking truth finally revealed, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

3 Likes

Hi Erinen,

I have a very cute romance for you. I am approximately 5 chapters away from the end with weekly updates.

Heart to Hart

At eighteen years old, mistakes are bound to be made and Natasha can’t seem to stop making them.

First, she leaves her friends and home behind all because she couldn’t face her ex with her new replacement. She is convinced the change of scenery will magically transform her.

When she realises she was wrong, she returns only to find that cracks are starting to show in the perfect family her mother tries to portray them all as.

Max, her ex-boyfriend, is suddenly single. Will she be quick to forgive and let him use her all over again?

Then there is Alec, her childhood best friend. Sian has warned her not to cross any lines in their relationship but what harm is a little kiss among friends?

Natasha is about to find out, the hard way, that every action has a consequence.

https://www.wattpad.com/732296664-heart-to-hart

ongoing story

:trophy: 1st place - Romance in THE CREATIVE AWARDS 2019

5 Likes

I have read All and I am currently reading Siren (recommendations above) and you should definitely add them to your reading list. :heart:

4 Likes

Hi there! My story isn’t near completion so I understand if you’d rather avoid it but I’ll leave it here just in case. I update it every weekend.

6UUA51V_d

Benjamin is a lonely boy. Sentina is a self-centered demon. And after he accidentally summons her in his bathroom, she offers him a deal that is too good to refuse. She would get rid of his loneliness. And in exchange, she doesn’t ask for his soul, but for something she describes as “insignificant”. Emotions, to be exact.

As both attempt to get the best out of their deal, Benjamin learns that demons aren’t the evil creatures of darkness he’d thought they were. They feel compassion, they have weaknesses and they have hearts. Hearts that can be stolen.

And it isn’t only demons that humans misunderstood. Angels aren’t holy creatures of purity, they have flaws, they are hateful, they can cause pain and they are after Sentina.

It is under these circumstances that Benjamin must choose whom he sides with and whether he’ll try to put an end to a war that has been going on for thousands of years.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/200262556-demons-have-hearts-too

1 Like

Aw, thank you :blush:

I have heard so many great things about Heart to Hart that just have to be true, so I would definitely recommend checking that one out!

2 Likes

Picture_20191107_010412116

❝It’s not meaningless if he has the power to break your heart into thousand pieces❞

Quentin Adams has been in love with his best friend for years. Although their happily ever after happens only in his dreams, he’s not one to give up. For so long, he had been willing to do anything to make his dreams come true and never had he even thought about anyone else.

Here’s the problem: the love of his life has met someone else. Smartest thing for him to do is to move on and Theodore Peterson might just be the right person to help with that. What was supposed to be just a fling ends up being one of the most important things in his life. It’s now up to Quentin himself to decide if he’s ready to take a risk and get his heart broken again.

Read here!
Not completed yet but it’s updated regularly

1 Like

I have a completed romance with a heroine on the spectrum

2 Likes

Hey. My story is a romance, really cute (I think…), friends-to-lovers type. It’s not complete nor even close to it, but it’s moving! And maybe you will enjoy the eagerness waiting for the next chapter. :wink:

Hope it interests you!

I See Through Your Eyes
https://www.wattpad.com/story/3032228-i-see-through-your-eyes

“You came into my life, made it perfect and then shredded it to pieces…”

Alex is a normal girl trying to cope with everything in her life. Until her best friend sets her up for a blind date. However, she did not expect it to be so literal. This man is actually blind. Alex stats from the beginning she is not looking for a romantic relationship, however, she still feels attracted to hang with this guy, thinking he can easily be just a friend. How much wrong could she be…

Monochrome%20Couple%20Wattpad%20Cover

Thanks again!

1 Like

Hey @erinen! How’re you?

I think I have a book that you’ll love. It’s a completed New Adult Rom-com called Mea again.
It has the cute romance you’re looking for plus some funny bits to make things even better.

Mea again

Mea%20again

Description:
“No matter your problems, face them with a bright smile and a bucket of chocolate ice-cream,” nana once wisely told me. At the time, I was barely twelve and thought that I could summon a unicorn if I just believed in myself. Blame it on cartoon creators who thought it’d be a good idea to make everything all pink and glittery […]

A decade later, despite my massive student loans and almost nonexistent love life, that piece of advice was all I needed to maintain good mental health and earn myself some lovely padded hips. Little did I know that a horrific monster was lurking in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike and scare the living daylights out of my naïve and helpless self.

‘There she goes again with the metaphors and literary witchcraft…’

Did you really have to make an entrance right now, conscience? I was about to get to the exciting part. As I was saying, that hideous monster popped out of nowhere and there was no ice-cream bucket big enough to vanquish it. Hence, I only reacted the way an average person such as myself would.

‘You gathered your forces and made it creep back into the shadows? It realized that you were too nice and boring to be messed with? Or did Prince Charming arrive, on his white horse of course, and saved little helpless you?’

Nope, not exactly and definitely not. I ran away and left everything and everyone I ever cared about behind.

‘Remind me again why we’re having an emotional trip down memory lane?’

Because it’s about time I went back and fixed everything.

Read Mea again

Hope you enjoy it!
Love, hugs, and lots of chocolate
Maryse♥

2 Likes

My story is completed and not the usual romance teen fiction you find on wattpad. It’s called the Diary Of A Teenage Girl. I’ll post a link to it and the blurb in a bit x

1 Like

What exactly is your definition for ‘cute’ here? :joy: I feel like I might have two stories (both completed novellas) that fit but idk, have a look:

in which her heart is thawing
ingrid’s best friend happens to be a bartender she occasionally sleeps with - which says a lot about how and where she likes to spend her time - who once described her as having “a conscience but not a heart.”

that’s something she has to come to terms with, after she learns about the damage she’s inflicted on a former lover who’d been nothing but good to her. because now she’s got new prey in her clutches and she promised to let it go before she breaks it.

tough part is, the wishful-thinking fool would rather be eaten alive…and she has to figure out how to let him down slowly enough for the fall not to kill him.

new adult - not rated mature

Whiskey Latte (completed)
novella

“experiment”: a course of action tentatively adopted without being sure of the outcome.

an experiment is what ingrid embarked on in london when she spilled her vanilla cappuccino all over craig’s crisp white shirt. he’s good, easy fun - makes her laugh and buys her dinner. but what happens when nice-guy craig asks more of bad-girl ingrid than the semblance of carefree commitment she manages to muster in his presence?

will she run for the hills and leave him heartbroken in her wake…or will she continue the experiment until a less hazardous outcome naturally occurs?

experiment (completed novella)
experiment

20191008_123713_0000

Shorter chapters so don’t let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. I have 27 other completed romances! :smile:

New!

One night is all it took for her to change his life forever.

He is arrogant, handsome, and popular but she is shy and has never known a night of freedom.

He is the heir to everything his father ever built, including the regrets earned over a lifetime of taking but never giving anything in return.

She changed him, and it only took one night. She gave him something very precious, only for his father to take it away.

Year’s later she steps back into his life and finds a changed man. Will she return to him what his father took away? Will she see the goodness in him and give him everything he ever wanted? Find out in this story of passion, love, regret and revenge.

Link

I’ve got a collection of fantasy-romance short stories

nocturnes

https://www.wattpad.com/story/144251579-nocturnes

Being Dyspraxic, Mei never participated in any sport. Except for P.E. at school that is.

But then her crush offers to help her kayak after an unfortunate incident one P.E. lesson.

And Mei soon realises that there’s more in life to worry about than just being clumsy when her crush’s ex bring herself into the scene and her whole life begins to change.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/82395309-the-diary-of-a-teenage-girl-completed