Looking for a friend/co-writer/buddy

You can request a co-writer or a writing buddy here by filling out this form.

• Do I want a co-writer or writing buddy: A bit of both, I feel like for a long time I’ve not been writing for a number of reasons and every time I find myself wanting to get back into a talent that I feel I’ve wasted, I get easily distracted and it really puts me down when I know I can do so much more. I love forming friendships with new people and I feel like if you have good chemistry with someone then nothing can go wrong! Rambling over…

• Genres I read: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Teen Fiction, Paranormal, Mystery

• Genres I write: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Teen Fiction, Paranormal, Mystery

• What is expected of my buddy/co-writer: First I’d like to get to know each other and see how we feel, then I think based on how that goes I’d either like some encouragement and support on how to continue/restart a story that’s been in my heart for a very long time but not come to fruition orrrrrrr! Come up with a fresh new story together that could hopefully bring me back into the writing fold, so that I’m fully prepared and ready to eventually go back to my own story.

• Brief summary of my current story (if applicable): The story I’ve had in my heart for a long time is one that I have already wrote, but am now restarting. I started it a couple of years ago but I was in my early teens back then, I feel like my writing has come so far since then. Its called “The Guardians Of The Box” it’s about four young adults who one day out of the blue are given the responsibility of being the guardians of Pandora’s Box, each of them has a power. They are all separated and must find one another, some have had their powers for a long time, some of them haven’t, but despite their own individual journeys, they must come together to protect the box. The REALLY EARLY draft of the story is on my profile, but once I start rewriting it from my scratch then I’ll be removing the already posted chapters from my page.

If anyone would like to help me with my story or would like one to start one from scratch please feel free to join me!! xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I’m open to being a co-writer with you

Hi :smile: I would like to work with you. That is if you’re still looking for someone to work with. Just pm me if you are

Im interested in being all three if you don’t mind.

I’d love to be your writing buddy if you’re still looking! Your story idea is very interesting so I’d love to give you feedback and brainstorm and such.