Looking For An Illustrator! (Many Forms of Payment Guaranteed!)

I am looking for an artist to help me illustrate my book of lore for my one series. Payment will be a permanent follow, comments/criticism/advice and dedication as well as credit (displayed both in description and in all chapters where your artwork is featured). This project is huge for me to write, and I would prefer just one artist (yes, this will be a long-term thing, I will deliver payment with each delivery) and you can end your services at any time and still keep your credit for the completed work. I prefer realistic, but any type of style as fine really (not chibi, anime I am unsure of, but I want to be able to visualize this stuff easily in my mind, and I can personally never turn a chibi into a realistic thing in my mind). As soon as we work out what type of payment you will expect (permanent follow, credit and a dedication are all automatic if I accept your services) then I will PM you a link to the Google Doc where the lore book Dance of Stars: A Complete Guide To The World of Legend.

Below is a form for you to fill out

Payment Expected:

Art Style:

Examples:

(Optional) Why Do You Want To Take On This Project?

(Required to check off) I understand I can end services at any time, but must give @PellinorLover2314 a heads up first ()Yae () Nae

Any limitations on what I can and cannot draw/am unwilling to draw (don’t worry, I don’t plan on nakedness or gore, I would never ask that):

Ok, I think that is all…that I can think of. Feel free to ask questions, or for examples of descriptions of these creatures and people!

Also, thank you so much in advance!

Current Artists:
@LittleLindsey

Bump

Bump

Payment Expected: Follow, credit for work is enough, I think

Art Style: Realism

Examples: I’ll link you my deviantart account gallery https://www.deviantart.com/handsofcharcoal/gallery/

(Optional) Why Do You Want To Take On This Project? To put my art skills to the test :slight_smile:

(Required to check off) I understand I can end services at any time, but must give @PellinorLover2314 a heads up first (xx)Yae () Nae

Any limitations on what I can and cannot draw/am unwilling to draw (don’t worry, I don’t plan on nakedness or gore, I would never ask that): Painting/digital art and crayon - Not too experienced in those areas, a bit rough around the edges.

Also question - Do you want this work to be colored and what media would you prefer? I work in charcoal and graphite as I’m currently limited in my colors and I mainly draw birds, cats (big and small), and people (I can also draw in Sharpie/dark pen, too)

I LOVE charcoal! That would be fine! Maybe some color in parts for a little extra effect if you felt it

Accepted! Let me know how best to get info to you!

Awesome! Private Message will be best for me

wowwwwwww your pictures are SOOOO pretty!!!

Bump

thank you!

hello

what happened?

Lemme make it the right size so it isn’t stretched out

image-2018-12-08

There I resized it. I hope you like it :slight_smile:

The part where it indents I don’t really like, but it definitely gives me a rough idea of her, overall, I do like it

I can go back and fix the part you don’t like, if you wish, I’m glad overall you like it, though.

maybe make the indents (I don’t know how to describe them, sorry) a bit shallower, otherwise, she’s perfect

Are you talking about the cheekbone area?

yeah, hang on, I’ll see if I can circle it