Looking for Artists!

My name is Kaitlyn!
I casually do art, but today I am really into seeing some creativity from others. If you enjoy doing art, whether it be digital or otherwise, I would love to see it!

(Also if anyone is interested would love to have talks of a collab!)

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community. I like to hand draw for fun

Really? What kind of stuff do you like to draw? When I draw it is usually floral art (because I am really bad at drawing people, but still)

1 Like

What kind of collab did you have in mind?

I draw;
Humans
Monsters
Beings
Goth art
Nature

Hi @RaphaelaLee ! Right now it is a rough idea but sort of like a comic ? Like a combined story and illustration, so a comic :joy:

However, I am also really into just learning about art styles and stuff from fellow community members.

That is so cool! Do you have any pictures of your art? I would love to see it if you are okay with that!

Yes I do. Here’s one, his name is Marilyn

1 Like

That’s so cool. Does he have a story behind him?

1 Like

Don’t feel too bad. I got a lot of criticism on some of my original covers. The second is a work in progress.

Blackout%20Cover

ROSE

Man I think it is cool in general that people are willing to show off their work, I get nervous about it

That character is amazing!

1 Like

Neat! You may check out the #mdc it’s where a lot of artists, graphic and traditional or digital hang out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my bad buddy I am new to posting topics. Just thought this was where you could talk about anything other than writing and reading

1 Like

Marilyn;

He’s a 14 year old boy who has an older sister name Glam. Unlike “normal” teens, he likes to hang out at cemeteries or at the woods at night. Sometimes, he takes his sister with him, but, despite Glam being older than him, he must keep an eye on her as she always wanders off and too often ends up in trouble.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

re reading what I just wrote it seemed rude :disappointed_relieved: I meant it in an honest way of I am sorry for posting in the wrong forum

That is a really nice backstory. I love it

2 Likes

Ahaha,yeah it is! Just mentioning if you wanted to find all the artists, they’d probably be hanging out there :slight_smile:

And yes, Glam’s disable