Looking For Books While I’m In Bed Sick ):

I will still be writing and finishing up my current book but while I’m in between I would love for you to drop links to your books!

I read pretty much any genre. Only one I don’t care for is horror I’m sorry ): but everything else I will definitely read! Make sure to briefly explain what your story is about so I can have some anticipation to read it!!

23 Likes

I have three :slight_smile:

KEPLER-168F
Etta Parker was eight years old when she became a Chosen.

Worldwide nuclear warfare decimated the Earth in 2045. The Council emerged shortly afterwards. They proposed one solution: send the children to a planet named Kepler-168F.

Etta Parker is now eighteen. On Kepler-168F, the rules are simple. Women must be married to encourage population growth. They must confine themselves to a life of motherhood. Etta doesn’t believe in that.

She craves freedom - and she’ll achieve it by any means.
kepler1

SURVIVE
There are zombies walking through the neighbourhood, and, they’re wearing military uniforms.

With nothing left to lose, eleven teenagers decide that they’ve had enough. The government has turned against their people - without a single drop of remorse. Forums point fingers and blame foreigners. The internet comes crashing down.

They leave the safety of their homes for one reason alone; to find answers.
NEW%20COVER

TWENTY-TWO ROTTEN SUNFLOWERS
ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈⁿ’ᵗ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢʷⁱᵐ.
commande-annaweckert-1

2 Likes

You may want to move this to the #share-your-story section so people can post their links. :blush:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Oh my gosh!! The covers are stunning!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey, I hope you enjoy some humour!

Blurb: A file. A boy. A criminal. An illegal medical lab.

All is not what it seems when young rebel, Butch, decides to make a run for it with his criminal file. There is just one problem… he grabbed the wrong file and now he is wanted by the police. On a single chance encounter with the brother he hates so much, Butch never expected his plans to return the stolen file to go so wrong.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/178148799-being-butch-green

1 Like

Thank you! They were made but some very talented artists on Wattpad :slight_smile:

I have a fluffy LGBT fantasy romance. I hope you enjoy it! (And feel better soon :relaxed:)

Sun And Shadow

Goofy boys guard sheep and fail catastrophically to communicate in pseudo-ancient Greece: a romcom.

It’s not fun to be the twin brother of the most beautiful woman in the world. Lysandros, junior Prince of Chaldis, could tell you that much. It’s even less fun when when an arrogant warrior comes seeking Phoibe’s hand and decides to cozy up to him to get it.

But when Niketas turns out to be a suspiciously more-than-alright fella who grows on him like mold? That’s probably an appropriate time to stop talking about fun and start shaking his fist at the gods, because what else can you do in the face of fate and glory?

If you like sunny stories, semi-accurate Greek mythology rehashed beyond all hope, or characters desperately trying to comprehend one another, this is the novella for you!

Sun And Shadow is complete! You can find it at https://www.wattpad.com/story/187403995-sun-and-shadow

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is never any fun.

I shall give you some reads if you’re interested. If you enjoy dark fantasy romance (it does have violence), I have some for you.
Superimposed1565146282447
Superimposed1565146423524
If any of these sound good, the ads are clickable as well. :blush: Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey! I have a New Adult Romance that features a sweet love interest and lots of cute moments, that I’m sure will be a great read while in bed sick :blush:

I’d love to hear what you think, and I hope that you will feel better soon! x

Siren

Mute since the tragic accident, Ashlyn Holland has lived a quiet life in her childhood home, haunted daily by the shadow of her Father’s memory, but too afraid to let him go. Instead, she passes the day serving coffee and kindness, avoiding the ocean at all costs.

When Derek moves to town, however, her routine is interrupted, and the fears that have always held her back are challenged. As their relationship develops and Ashlyn finds freedom in love, disaster lingers in the back ready to strike. And when it does, it will either bring them closer together or tear them apart.

https://www.wattpad.com/698783089-siren

3 Likes

Heya! Hope you feel better ;-;
But I’m going to entertain you with something: I got two novels that might Interest you :slight_smile:
The first one is a high fantasy romance while the second one is teen fic.
If you do get to one of them (or both), I hope you enjoy them :slight_smile:
The ads are clickable :smiley:

20191030_204911

2 Likes

This is going to be very interesting!! Can’t wait to read this!

1 Like

I hope you enjoy it! :smiley:

In Plain Sight :eyes:
20190921_163003_0000

Name:Unknown :grey_question:
20191002_144859_0000

Clickable ads!

1 Like

I just recently wrote a Hades and Persephone retelling with a Fae inspired world if you’re interested.
The Unseen Court

Fae Courts glittering and pristine
Though enticing they may seem
Stay hidden and unseen
Beware the Unseelie Queen

19 year old Persia is bored of the quaint life of selling flowers in the marketplace. Her overbearing mother only adds to her agitation and unrelenting desire to live a different life. When an enigmatic stranger makes an offer she’s can’t refuse, Persia accepts and is swept away to a world she’s only known about through stories. But her decision has dire consequences to both the Fae and human world as her mother rages over her actions. Persia must find a solution to the disasters if she wants to keep her place as the Unseelie Queen.

Aurie Edison, the victim of a hit-and-run, has the hots for the non-binary Empath who sees her ghost and the rogue werewolf investigating her case, but before falling in bed together, these supernaturals must catch the vampire who may have killed her. https://my.w.tt/IxI1ipOL60

I have this short romance story, it’s really short and you can get the whole thing done in 30 minutes!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/182965135-the-colour-of-your-voice

What happens when a death row prisoner and a prostitute fall in love?

Vy is a girl who can see colour, and she’s determined that she’s destined to become a great painter. Her confidence dwindles as she’s subjected to berates from her classmates and her own mother. Struggling with her self-esteem, she crosses path with Truong, the street thug who will come to become a death row prisoner.

Tales%20of%20the%20Vangen%20The%20Black%20Ministry's%20Betrayal%20(With%20Sticker)

The Vangen have served the Contanis Empire faithfully for nearly three centuries. Hand picked from foreign lands, men of the Vangen hold no political ties, agendas or creeds except to the Emperors and Empresses who sit upon the Onyx Throne. They are vanguards, protectors, loyalists.

They are the Vangen Royal Guard.

As the officers of the Vangen lay siege to the lands of the Oriens, a letter is received bearing the seal of the Empress. Contained within are orders that are as simple as they are direct. Take the hill and return home. As to why, the Empress does not say, but with their loyalty bound to those who sit upon the Onyx Throne, the decree leaves nothing for debate.

What trouble then has stirred within the Capital that leaves her orders so vague? As more becomes clear with time, loyalties are questioned and a black tide turns. Will the Vangen stand to fight another day or fall forgotten to history?

Interested? Click here to begin your journey.

I have a completed Teen-Fiction novella that’s great for binge-reading if you’re interested. :blush:

gKaRK19

Title: The Red Ribbon

Genre: Teen-Fiction

Blurb: It’s the beginning of a new school year as elite junior Ravenna Griselda continues her reign of terror over the student body after the infamously traumatizing events of sophomore year. Thanks to the Inquisitors, an openly secret organization within the private school, Ravenna, alongside her puppets, begin to master the art of real-life chess. As the months progress, the Inquisitors grow not only smarter, but bolder as they take a leap over a dangerous line they’ve never crossed before. So when a revenge plan takes an unexpected turn, deep rooted secrets are suddenly spilled. Through betrayals, backlash, and intricate conspiracies, Ravenna only remains with one last question: which one of them is the real monster?

Link: https://my.w.tt/2JOoM7JIqY

2 Likes

I have two fantasy books that might interest you. And I hope you get well soon!

In the mystic land of Ilerea, filled with creatures of legend, Athena Wolfborn lived her life doing what an assassin ought to do; kill.

Stories of the Forefront Alliance and its defeat were always whispered to children, to remind them of what would happen if they ever defied the King.

Athena intends to stick to the rules and live life doing what she does best, with her family. But when her brother is kidnapped and Ryder, her Alliant, walks into her life, she is thrown into the world that she believed to be just a story.

Joining the infamous Forefront Alliance will be the least of her worries as she fights to contain her feral side and to keep her secrets buried where they should be, in her past.

Will she be able to handle all the expectations thrown at her, and fight for what is right?

Or will she join the King and succumb into being a puppet of war?

Link
https://www.wattpad.com/story/157351254-athena-wolfborn

20190924_180137

I was just an ordinary man, until the great war knocked on my door.

A soldier, a general, a lover, a king.
This was my life, long before I became addicted to war.

But all changed when I was cursed and my name forgotten.

I am War and this, this is my story.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/196871703-war

1 Like