Looking for completed romance/ teen Fiction books!

Hello! I’m looking for completed romance or teen fiction books! They can have mature scenes! But please guys no books with more than 58+ chapters! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@ccstarfield
Your books are considered teen fic, right? :eyes:

1 Like

Dual is a completed teen fiction/romance novella:

If you’d like to give this one a try, here’s the blurb and link!
Follow Me Home

Blurb:
Hope Cohen has always been one for adventure, no matter the distance. But her time of adventuring comes to an end when her and the boy she grew up with, distance away from each other; because of reasons unknown. Now, three years later, only cold nights and drowsy mornings await. But during their last summer before college, Hope comes to learn her mother has gone missing. Drastic times call for drastic measures, which means one last adventure for the best friends who once were. Only this time, all odds are against them.

The%20Beard%20Cover

The Beard

Beard: a person who carries out a transaction (dating, marrying, etc.) to conceal the other’s sexual identity.

Emerson “Emie” Badgley has always been a sweet girl. As a baby, she never cried excessively and always slept through the night. As a toddler, she ate her vegetables and was a well-behaved child who listened to her parents. In school, she never got into fights, was an excellent student with good grades and always completed her assignments. In short, Emie was the golden child of golden children.

In her teens, Emie was always home on time and was well behaved. She even has a boyfriend, but they had never ventured beyond a few chaste kisses and hand-holding. Their platonic relationship is modest and conservative in every sense of the word.

So why is Emie’s wish to take the relationship to the next level a problem all of a sudden?

Thanks, pal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey, @cryingforelia, if you’re open to LGBT I have two romantic teen fics you may enjoy!

This one is a rom-com (20 chapters)
20190801_090700_0000
Kickflip
Link
Summary - Sixteen-year-old Matteo is a simple dude. He would rather spend the summer of 2003 filming his skateboard video than worrying about his best friend Logan’s obsession with gay jokes.

When cute emo boy Quinn applies to work at the skate shop with Matt, life gets more complicated. Being friends with clever, flirty Quinn is like learning a new skateboard trick: a little bit intimidating but totally (probably) worth the challenge. It would be easier if Logan didn’t hate Quinn, but the hardest part is that Matt can’t seem to figure out if Quinn might possibly, maybe, want to kiss him back…

Status - Complete
Genre - Teen Fiction/Romance/Humour/Coming-of-age

And this one is a romantic drama (29 chapters)
20190618_211946_0000
The Rainbow Theory of Gravity
Link
Summary - No one should have let the bad boy write his own story.
Dreyden will be whoever you want him to be.
Perfect student? Easy.
Obedient son? As far as his parents know.
That friend who’s always up for anything? Just tell him where the party is.
The problem? It’s all an act, of course – and living up to the expectations is getting harder every day.
Maybe the awkward younger brother of his homophobic ex-best friend can help Dreyden figure himself out. After all, two broken pieces together make a whole… Right?
Status - Complete
Genre - Teen Fiction/Romance/Drama/Coming-of-age
Warning - Copious profanity, not-super-explicit sexual content, underage drinking and cannabis use

I hope you find some good reads!!

Technically, mine isn’t more than 58 chapters. It’s got a lot of part 2s and extra things. I’m still rewriting it, but I hope you like it nonetheless!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/154539668-i-never-imagined-completed-and-rewriting

Hey @cryingforelia!

Hope you like my story if you choose to check it out - I think it will be exactly what you’re looking for :blush: This book is complete (57 chapters!) with a sequel currently in progress.

ALL by Lucille Dixon
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

cover%20option%202%20with%20guitar

:1st_place_medal: FIRST PLACE WINNER of the Red Rose Romance Awards 2019 :1st_place_medal:
:2nd_place_medal: SECOND PLACE WINNER (ROMANCE) - Majestic Inc Universal Awards 2019 :2nd_place_medal:

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old singer Abi meets blunt-yet-beautiful guitarist, Noah, at music university in London, she soon discovers the tattoos on his skin are covering up a colourful past. Battling with her own inhibitions and a deep-rooted distrust of men, Abi is quick to realise Noah is hiding the whole truth. What she doesn’t know is that he only wants to protect her from the heartbreaking reality of who he once was.

Thrown head-first into Noah’s world of secrets, passion and excitement, Abi soon starts to shed her innocence in order to experience things she’s never even allowed herself to dream about. However, as their relationship grows deeper and more intimate by the day, it seems as though Abi has been the one teaching Noah something all along. How to love.

When the fickle hand of fame comes knocking, the walls slowly start to crumble and Noah’s secrets can no longer be contained. With the shocking truth finally revealed, will Abi and Noah ever truly be able to give each other their all?

[[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT & SWEARING]]

Title: Southern Saturday Nights

Allyson Reed is a guilt-ridden southern belle with her sights set on freshman year at the University of Alabama. Daxson Winters is the star wide receiver with a traumatic past who’s completely wrong for her, at least that’s what her parents think. The more Allyson discovers about Daxson, the harder it becomes to deny her attraction. She knows falling for him will expose the flaws that her family has tried so hard to hide, but what she doesn’t know is if Daxson opens his heart to her in return, it could mean losing everything he holds dear.

Read it here!

Amazon Warrior
Completed

Hello AmazonWarrior

I understand that you may think you’re funny, but you’re not. You’re hurting my rating. Please take down your review.

Hello GideonToysLLC

I understand that you may have a stick up your butt. Did you ever think that there was actually a reason why I gave your product a lower rating?

Hello AmazonPrincess

If there is an issue, of course I can fix it. I do apologize. What is going on with the walker?

Hello Gideon the Pirate

Oh, no there wasn’t anything wrong.

Amazon Warrior follows the humorous tale of a witty lawyer as she strategically leaves reviews on Amazon products sold by her small town’s most eligible bachelor. How hard could it be to catch the eye of the unsociable Gideon Daniels anyway?

#7 in Dialoguestory October 2019

https://my.w.tt/8F06AulA3Y

fight33%20participant

Title: Fight For Me, You Idiot! ( a romance)

Chapters/Status: 32 (including Author’s note)/ COMPLETE

Description: “I’m still in love with you, Dani. And I’m not leaving this time without a fight.”
—Love isn’t supposed to be this complicated. You meet someone, fall in love, get married, end of story. But when a blast from the past comes forth with a mission to gain your heart, how can you ignore it? Dani will have just three weeks to decide: Flight from her past or fight for her future.

Mature: for sexual situations, violence, and language

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/196651257-fight-for-me-you-idiot

Please Note: This is a pictorial novel and it’s told in SCRIPT format.

Please enjoy. :slight_smile:

I got a fanfic you might like! It’s aimed at teens and young adults.

Having just recently graduated from high school, Peter Parker must learn to tackle the monster that is college. With the new school year already off to a rough start, things only go from bad to worse when he’s suddenly cursed with bad luck.

In this hilarious take on everyone’s friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, Peter learns the hard way what it means when the Black Cat crosses your path.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/195462437-cat-scratch-fever-peter-parker

I have a completed Teen-Fiction novella with 22 chapters. :blush:

gKaRK19

Title: The Red Ribbon

Genre: Teen-Fiction

Blurb: It’s the beginning of a new school year as elite junior Ravenna Griselda continues her reign of terror over the student body after the infamously traumatizing events of sophomore year. Thanks to the Inquisitors, an openly secret organization within the private school, Ravenna, alongside her puppets, begin to master the art of real-life chess. As the months progress, the Inquisitors grow not only smarter, but bolder as they take a leap over a dangerous line they’ve never crossed before. So when a revenge plan takes an unexpected turn, deep rooted secrets are suddenly spilled. Through betrayals, backlash, and intricate conspiracies, Ravenna only remains with one last question: which one of them is the real monster?

Link: https://my.w.tt/2JOoM7JIqY

Graffiti On His Heart

Rasul. The boy with the lip piercing, the dark eyes, and the swimmer’s arms. The boy with all the secrets. Mist has been watching him for a while now, noting each time she sees his wheelchair waiting outside of a classroom, and becoming more infatuated with his intricacies with each passing month.

She hasn’t spoken to him once, but that’s about to change.

After the summer of 2208 C.E., Mist is going back to school again… and Social Sciences and the Art of Persuasion isn’t just one of her new classes. For Mist, it’s a matter of capturing Rasul’s heart for once and for all before he runs.

This is one shot she can’t miss.

COMPLETE! Read here!

Funky little solarpunk teen fiction romance for you!! She’s simple but she’s sweet :))

Title: Reasons
Blurb: But what if someone’s purpose itself is to dictate your life. And that too with the intentions of revenge.
You think you are the player, but in reality they were playing the games, where you were just a pawn. And all this happens because of a few unsaid ‘reasons’.
Are those reasons really worth all the pain and heartbreaks? Come find out…
Cover: Press%20Start
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186308528-reasons

Hi! I have this completed contemporary romance/chicklit completed story! If it calls your attention, I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

All%20Hallow's%20Evening%20%231
Genre: Paranormal/Ghost, Teen Fiction
Summary: I finished the novella, “All Hallow’s Evening,” this November. “All Hallow’s Evening” follows the exploits of the Tricksters as they flood the streets of Valley Heights below. A sleepy suburban city surrounded by the annual fog. The tricksters are the spirits of the cemetery’s teenage inhabitants. These spirits emerge from the cemetery on the hill for only one evening a year. How will they spend this evening on All Hallow’s Eve?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/200564943-all-hallow's-evening

178934475-352-k769422

Shorter chapters so don’t let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story.

Michaela Ryan took a big chance when she left her home for New York City. Her future and curiosity led her to face him. The one man that could destroy her both professionally and emotionally. True love led her to the Big Apple but will it help her stay?

Secrets and last minute decisions brought about her existence but the truth changed her in a very profound way and her life will never be the same.

Link

166017597-352-k648255

Poor Mary Ellen Helms. Mom is an alcoholic, dad has a brain injury and every bit of responsibility is put on one girl.

The school nerd is what most people saw when they looked at Mary Ellen until one day he heard her sing.

Grayson Edwards is the school quarterback but he wasn’t rich and spoiled. We worked hard to rebuilt the black 1967 Impala that helps him win the heart of the school nerd.

But as most high school love stories go the boy must watch from the sidelines when the girl wins the hearts of the world.

Link

Here’s mine. It’s a recently completed romance with supernatural and fantasy elements. It’s meant for a teen/young adult/new adult audience. Also, it’s inspired by Hades and Persephone. I hope you enjoy. Be sure to stop by and drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance
Completed: Yes

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

Also Book 2 of this series is currently out and is complete, it’s called Soul of Shadows, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness first!

Book 3 of the series is also out and is also complete, it’s called Heart of Radiance, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness and Soul of Shadows before checking out Heart of Radiance!

Mine is not completed but I thought I’d send this just in case you are interested for the future. :relaxed: Thank you for considering :two_hearts:

Innocent Emily Kim

Description:

“What do you want?” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

© All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!