Looking for completed romance/ teen Fiction books!

I might have something that interests you! There’s no romance, but it is teen fiction.

picture

Title: Slate (It’s completed with fourteen chapters total)

Some ghosts never die.

For William Slate, there’s always been Charlie, his troubled older brother. When Charlie split in the aftermath of a violent confrontation, scars and a childhood cut short was the legacy he left behind. Seven years later, William Slate is finally in control, and he won’t give that up for anything.

Athena Slate is an open book. Self-reliant and brutally honest, she refuses to let anything get in her way. Not an increasingly distant twin brother, not a best friend she hasn’t seen in months, and certainly not the things people start to say about her at school…

When their father announces that Charlie is returning home, Will and Athena must navigate minefields of memory and family, struggling to find a voice amidst a lifetime of silence.

Thanks for the consideration and happy reading!

Hey there @cryingforelia I have one that you might really enjoy, I’ll link it below. Happy reading!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/146800228-what's-your-deal-bxb

All but Tequila Americano are completed online (this one is completed offline and I’m updating regularly)

in which her heart is thawing
ingrid’s best friend happens to be a bartender she occasionally sleeps with - which says a lot about how and where she likes to spend her time - who once described her as having “a conscience but not a heart.”

that’s something she has to come to terms with, after she learns about the damage she’s inflicted on a former lover who’d been nothing but good to her. because now she’s got new prey in her clutches and she promised to let it go before she breaks it.

tough part is, the wishful-thinking fool would rather be eaten alive…and she has to figure out how to let him down slowly enough for the fall not to kill him.

new adult - not rated mature

Whiskey Latte (completed)
novella

in which she unearths her demons
alcohol and caffeine is what it takes to live the big city life…and ingrid needs it now more than ever.

an important promotion takes her from the relative safety of the home she had built in berlin, back to london where her past lies in wait. she spirals out of control when it all becomes too much, but she powers through, broken, her pieces barely held in place by the same old destructive habits.

one thing keeps her going, though: her long-lost friends, who welcome her back in their midst - and ingrid nearly throws her career under the bus to rescue one of them from a fate that, once upon a time, could have been her own…

(direct sequel to “Whiskey Latte” but it stands well enough on its own)

adult - rated mature

Vodka Espresso (completed novel)
vodkaespresso

in which her american dream dies
Once upon a time, Ingrid had made an attempt at settling down in New York, after years of being on the run from herself. Except her American Dream turned into her worst nightmare and she hit the road again.

Now, brave and bold, with a successful career at her back and a good man by her side, Ingrid dares to return to the shipwreck she abandoned. Vengeful ghosts await her and it’s her friends who keep her sane - new ones that she takes under her wing and old ones who come to her rescue in the nick of time.

And something…else. Something dangerously close to love. Something Ingrid can’t trust herself with as the concrete jungle threatens to swallow her up. Does she even deserve to survive the demons she’s come to chase?

(direct sequel to Whiskey Latte and Vodka Espresso but also works standalone; completed offline, weekend updates)

adult - rated mature

Tequila Americano (ongoing novel)
tequila%20novel

Warning: this story deals with suicidal thoughts & themes, including a suicide attempt

Jude and Ingrid come from very different places, down very different roads - though sooner or later, all roads lead to Rome, don’t they? In this case, Rome is both of them broken in Berlin, struggling to make sense of their scattered pieces.

They save each other, but on people like them, salvation is wasted, really. And so are they. Wasted, that is.

Wasted (completed short story)

Wasted%20TV%20Tower2

“experiment”: a course of action tentatively adopted without being sure of the outcome.

an experiment is what ingrid embarked on in london when she spilled her vanilla cappuccino all over craig’s crisp white shirt. he’s good, easy fun - makes her laugh and buys her dinner. but what happens when nice-guy craig asks more of bad-girl ingrid than the semblance of carefree commitment she manages to muster in his presence?

will she run for the hills and leave him heartbroken in her wake…or will she continue the experiment until a less hazardous outcome naturally occurs?

experiment (completed novella)
experiment

jordanmyers’ the saint boy is a well-written and entertaining story following a mentally ill young woman, who is a co-dependant relationship with a boy she more or less worships. It’s more tragic than romantic, but at the same time, it’s certainly quite cute and a very realistic portrayal of someone who idolizes their lover.

❝It was like a game between the two of them until the other one stopped playing❞

They were enemies in high school. Pulling pranks, calling names and embarrassing each other in front of the school were in both of their’s daily schedules. That lasted almost three years until she disappeared mysteriously in the senior year and he continued living life the way it was before her.

Now, five years later, both are busy with their lives. They haven’t seen each other since that day but the memories never disappeared. When they meet again, neither of them was ready for the consequences.

COMPLETED

Click here to read!

For Those Who Don’t Believe in Love Songs

Teen Fiction
Romance
A lean 23

Hope you’ll check it out
Thanks!

182931600-256-k61587

Excerpt:

“I didn’t get the chance to say it back there,” James said as they left her neighborhood, “but you look divine. And I’m sure your mother would have been very proud.”

“Oh, uh… Thanks,” Martha said and bit her lip. “You look…” She tried to think of something poetic and drew a blank. She tried to think of something snarky and drew a blank. “…handsome.”

“Thank you,” he said and grinned.

Heading south on the commercial boulevard, her sky was orange and pink while his was blue, steadily darkening into night. Dry cleaners, oil change stations, and pancake houses flew by. The street lights flickered on, their timers jumping the sunset.

“Hey, what was all that ‘remember what we talked about’ stuff back there,” she asked.

“Oh, you know… be a gentleman, drive safe… standard stuff,” he replied.

“That’s it? Nothing more?”

James shrugged his shoulders – a sure sign he was hiding something, Martha had come to believe – and said, “I mean… those were the headlines. I don’t have a transcription of the conversation. I can’t give it to you verbatim-”

“Just spill it.”

“I don’t think you want-”

“Spill. It.”

James sighed and reached into his jacket pocket. “He did give me these,” he said and pulled out a box of condoms.

“No way! No effing way!” Martha shuddered but couldn’t shake the thought. Her father had talked with James about how to have sex with her. Mustn’t… Puke… On… Prom dress…

https://www.wattpad.com/story/182931600-for-those-who-don't-believe-in-love-songs

Hi :smile:
My book is not completed, but I update every week (and it’s close to be completed)
It’s a romance AND teen fiction with some mature scenes :smile:
I hope you check it out!
It’s called LAW OF ATTRACTION

https://www.wattpad.com/story/187553855-law-of-attraction

45cd71a7b8f0aa9c3d6d84b3b664d8cddcd3f3db_2_400x602

Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction.
I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction.

Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY.
Everyone knows him.
Almost every girl drools over him.
Strong, handsome, brown hair, smolder look and tattoos,
He’s the typical bad boy with bad behavior, leather jacket and that dark aura.
But he’s also known for fighting, dealing drugs, vandalism…
So everyone fears him.
He screams Danger, he is Danger.

Me, Elena, on the other hand, I’m a nerd.
Nobody knows me. I’m invisible.
I always play it safe and follow the rules.
I have two friends and I’ve been bullied several times.
I’m shy, awkward, clumsy and I have good grades, attributes that don’t really help in high school.

Everything separates us, or so it seems, but an irresistible attraction pulls us together.

People will say ‘opposites attract’ but maybe we have more in common than we thought, and that’s what draws us together…

Like two free electrons, will our encounter result in a rare, beautiful, perfect balance, or will it cause a ravaging explosion?

Hi! You will love my book then
Do you want your paybacks set right against those who made you suffer and hate? Get your dues back with this story and learn to repay the wrongs suffered with interest
https://www.wattpad.com/727605515 1651C8F0A-2E91-4F2F-845E-DAF0F0B2DACF

Hi,
try The awakening (Dark passenger book 1)
Blurb: JC Maxwell boarding school in Surrey UK; that is where Diana 15 years old have been sent, along with five of her friends. She is charged with a mission by her mother; to find the reason for some unexplained disturbance. What she did not expect to find was a series of murders and school staffs with strange behaviours. Subsequently, the parties responsible for the murders are intrigued and disturbed by those new students who not only have started to meddle in their affairs but also appear to be more than meets the eye. While the two groups are clashing, the only thing everybody agrees on is that no one is in Surrey for the reason they claim to be.
Let me know if you liked it!

Jaded heart

It’s a classic romance novel that was inspired by a true story.

It was all simple for Jade, look out for Jade and only Jade. He loved being alone, having control over his space. No presence was better than his solitude. That’s until he met Robyn, the new girl on the block. Plot twist there is no happy ever after in life.

SOME MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE-NEW ADULT CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE THERE ARE QUITE A FEW CHAPTERS BUT MOST ARE SHORT IN LENGTH. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

With a less than desirable past Abby is relieved when she is promoted to Property Manager and must move hundreds of miles from home. Leaving her tainted relationships behind she is determined to have a fresh start and focus on herself. She wants nothing to do with romance or love until she must evict the smug but gorgeous resident breaking the rules. Their chance meeting throws Abby’s life into a whirlwind of secrets, surprises and romance.

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/204041826-unbreakable-currents

SWEET ROMANCE SET DURING CHRISTMASTIME. ENJOY!

mr%20christmas%20cover

Usually her favorite time of year, Leann doesn’t feel much like celebrating after getting dumped by her fiancé, and receiving a alarming call from her sister about her dads latest fall. Alone and concerned for her dad’s well-being, Leann travels home to help take care of her family and try to get back in the holiday spirit. Leann will soon realize her short trip home will have a huge impact on her life. It will be a Christmas to remember, filled with memories, love and family.

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/206624945-mr-christmas

@cryingforelia I have a completed fiction book about teenage love. It raises topics such as mental health awareness and sexual assault.

Book: Keepsake of My Love
Author: @elusive_6788
Genre: Romance, Young Adult crosses to New Adult
Rating: Mature
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169967147-keepsake-of-my-love

Featured book in Wattpad’s official Young Adult profile (Love, Actually reading list).

First place Romance winner of The Ohana Awards, The Epic Dreamer Awards, The Champs Easter Awards, and The Lollipop Awards (Romance).

I got a teenfic for you… not really romance but slice-of-life with LGBT+ MC.

Minor Delusions

How can you tell if you are in love with someone? (Asking for a friend.)

Pasithea “Tea” Johnson is 98% sure that she is not in love with her best friend Sean. She isn’t even jealous of Sophie, his gorgeous out-of-town girlfriend. But once Tea and Sophie meet by chance, Tea wonders if she might unwittingly be part of a love triangle.

It’s spring semester of her junior year… entering the home stretch. Tea hopes that she and Sean can spend a lot of time together, that her developing friendship with Sophie won’t make things too weird, and that whoever is leaving creepy notes in her locker will just stop.

What do you do if you think you are being stalked? (Asking for a friend.)

(As a bonus, if you like this one, there is a completed sequel as well: Welcome Entanglements)

Mine is a romance but the opposite of teen fiction so might not be your thing…

It’s complete and although there are 79 parts, it is written from two points of view so the idea is you pick one of them (or flip between the two), but don’t read both. It works out at 35 chapters.

The Reason I Exist

Summary

Jude is a confident (bordering on egotistical), successful DJ, but scratch the surface and most people don’t like what they find.

Until Amy did. With confidence and success to match his she can’t help but be drawn to the enigmatic Jude.

But falling in love in your late thirties presents a few challenges. Not least because very few people get to this age without a large amount of relationship baggage. Jude, in particular, has a lot of baggage. Amy, on the other hand, hasn’t had children yet, and with the clock ticking, is Jude really the right man to be getting involved with?

Their story takes place in middle class, middle England where everyone is winning at life on the surface with their great jobs, beautiful houses and fancy cars, but failing miserably where it truly matters: at being happy. Can Jude and Amy be happy despite the persistent and sometimes immovable obstacles in their way?

Find out by reading it from either Jude’s or Amy’s point of view…

Title: Life and Love
Genre: NA Romance (Mature Themes)
COMPLETED - I am uploading the audiobook to each chapter weekly, currently you can listen to chapter 1 -3 :slight_smile:

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/751263308-life-and-love-chapter-one

Summary:Every girl has that one person she regrets losing. Whether it is just a friend or boyfriend, we all have them. For Haven Clark that guy is Nik, who she hasn’t seen in five years since he was being put into the back of a police car.

When Haven takes a summer long trip to Vancouver to gain some insight on her life she runs into the one and only Nik. Struggling with a range of emotions, Haven tries to fight the urge to reconnect with Nik but the shot at a second chance is just too tempting. With their tumultuous past as a constant reminder, Haven needs to decide if this second chance is worth the risk of allowing the past to repeat itself.

Staged-Promo-Gif
COMPLETE
Click here to read STAGED

newtemplate_56_original%20(3)
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/200807958-finding-home
Tags: Teen Fiction, issue, Finding Yourself

Description: Rebecca Danvers, a smart straight-A student, and cheerleader, pushes a football player down the school bleachers in self-defense earning summer school only to get suspended for two weeks- which is the rest of the school year. When she cleans out the basement as punishment by order of her step-dad, she finds secrets her mom had left to be thrown away: a photo album of wedding pictures.

A small town, and her father are revealed as she arrives in Dalenfield, Georgia where she lies to her father about her mother being alive, when in reality her mother had died the year before from breast cancer. While trying to get to know the dad that she has never gotten to meet in her entire life, she is afraid of her secret getting out to her family, she finds that her father is hiding one of his own, or more like a personal demon. As she makes a new friend and gets to know her family, her own secret is revealed and her step-dad battles her biological father for custody. But, when her father falls in front of her eyes from a blackout, will he be able to get custody when he tells her the truth? All she wanted to do was give her dad a Second Chance, not cause trouble.

Excerpt:
“Do you like hot chocolate?”

I was thrown off guard for a moment “Huh?” I said like an idiot making him chuckle, he shrugged as he looked at me.

“I was asking if you like hot chocolate.”

Nodding my head yes, I got up off the bed and put my hands on my hips “Yeah, I do. Why?” I asked, he made a follow motion with his hand and went out into the hallway, I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen where a pot on the stove had milk warming up and a pot of freshly made coffee was made, there were all sorts of other things (Whip cream, chocolate syrup, caramel topping, etc) laid out on the bar.

I stood there with a bit of confusion “So, what are we doing?” I asked, he walked to the stove and turned off the top before pouring the milk into two huge coffee mugs that had cocoa in them.

“I try to hide these from ma, that way she doesn’t break them, or threaten to throw them at my head” he said about the coffee mugs with a chuckle then looked at me and held out a spoon to me and motioned to the mug with Batman on it “Come on, get to work.”

“Um, okay” I said as I stirred the cocoa in the mug and looked up at him, “This is odd …mom never let me have anything sugary.”

He looked a bit confused “Why not?” he asked as he grabbed the coffee pot and poured some into his mug before doing the same to mine.

“Sugar is bad for your teeth and health is what she always told me.” I finished mixing my cocoa and put down the spoon crossing my arms with a sigh “I never got to be like other kids in that way” I said, disappointed.

Johnny frowned while grabbing the cool whip spray bottle, he smirked “Well, mom isn’t here right now is she?” he asked as he made a couple of circles and a lot of cool whip came out into my mug.

A small ping hit my heart roughly, if he had known the truth I am pretty sure he wouldn’t have just said that.

My eyes widened before looking up at him “No. I guess not” I said as I looked at the candy and toppings he had laid out, I looked back at him, and we shared a grin.

Basically, all we did was make a mess in the kitchen, he got me with the cool whip by spraying it on my face, I got his tank top covered in chocolate syrup. We laughed as we mixed up toppings on the hot cocoa and coffee combination.

After we got cleaned up, we went to the living room to watch a movie and drink our treats.

“No way. Lee used to be a little dork” I said as I looked at the picture on the couch side table of my brother as a teen, he had the full on dorky look covered, complete with sweater vest.

What I said made Johnny laugh as our movie credits began to roll signalling the end of the movie, he sat on the other end of the couch, he finished off his sweet treat and looked at me “He used to care about his grades, now I think he tries to flunk” he told me as I put my mug down on the coffee table and looked back at him.

“I just don’t understand why mom left. This place is amazing” I said making him give me a small smile “And it has cool people as well.”

He smirked like an arrogant person “I’m not cool. I’m awesome” he said, I smiled at him before it slowly turned into a frown, he noticed this and gave a confused look, he reached his hand out and touched my arm “Hey, Whatever is bugging you, you can talk to me about. I assure you anything you say will be kept a secret.”

But, I couldn’t tell him I missed my mom. I couldn’t tell him I missed smelling her perfume and her stupid rules. The only thing I could say was : “I just don’t understand why she kept me away from this life. The only blood family I ever knew was her, I mean I knew I had actual family out there but, when I would go to ask her about them she would make an excuse not to talk about it.”

Johnny squeezed my shoulder “You’re here now. All that matters is that I am finally getting to spend time with my daughter, and Becky that alone means the world to me.”

I have other romance books that meet your criteria. I think I’ll start you off with this one.
Dirty%20little%20secret%203%20with%20badge
Excerpt:
“Come on, Lena,” he said, his eyes darkening in desire, “Be my dirty little secret and let me be yours.”
“Dirty little secret?” I asked, desire sliding through me.
“Let me do dirty things to you,” he said, his mouth hovering over mine, “And you’ll do dirty things to me and no one will ever know.”

Description:
Asher was in love once, but when she cheated on him with his best friend, he swore he would never fall in love again becoming a notorious playboy who kicks girls out of his bed before his sheets are warm.
His neighbor, Lena is a good girl but when her best friend dies, she decides to experience everything she has avoided her whole life.
When Asher and Lena strike a deal to become friends with benefits, will their dirty little secret become more or crash and burn into a complete disaster?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/172380357-sparked-book-1-the-silver-grove-academy-series

My Romance is completed and only 11 chapters :slight_smile:

Alice’s Plan: https://www.wattpad.com/story/196410008-alice’s-plan
As Alice tries to work through her past, her overprotective sister pulls her into the vivid world of movie making, producers, directors and actors. Especially one annoying movie star is in the way of the peace and quiet Alice so badly wishes for…

PNG