Looking for critique partners!! (read for read)

Looking for a critique partner to help polish up my book Frosted. It is a Jackunzel fanfiction, 27 chapters long, not including the prologue. It’s completed, and the chapters aren’t crazy long.

NOTE: You don’t have to be a part of the fandoms to read. I want this to be a book anyone and fall into.

I’d rather not have any critiques regarding the grammar (unless it’s something you’re seeing consistently, e.g. bad paragraphing, comma use etc.)

In return, I will offer you feedback on your complete work! I want us to be friends, and writing buddies. I don’t care how many chapters you have, as long as it’s readable, and you are genuine about wanting to read mine as well.

I’m going to check out your books before accepting to make sure I’m interested, but right now I would rather read these genres:

-paranormal (no werewolf books)
-mystery/murder thrillers
-dystopian
-sci-fi

Please let me know if you’re interested! :slight_smile: Right now, I’m only going to accept 3, and will prioritize whoever is accepted first. I’m a slow reader, especially when I’m critiquing, so please bare with me. I will get to all of you.

1 Like

Hey! i might be interested in some feedback on my story! It is a sci-fi dystopian, so perhaps you might enjoy it? And i’d love to read a jackunzel fanfiction, I haven’t read one of those!

1 Like

Accepted! :slight_smile: I’d love to check your story out. Dead World, right?

1 Like

Yes! I’ll start on yours ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there. A shot in the dark here. Would love someone here on Wattpad to check out my story - The Strange World of Victor Gilpin -
It’s a psychological mystery but probably belongs in more a literary genre. Not everyone’s cup of tea. Anyway, I’m also interested in reading works in other genre’s. If you have time … would you think about it? A ‘no’ will not offend - my ego retired years ago.
Cheers.

1 Like

I’d love to! It’s sounds like it’s going to be a very entertaining ride! Also, love the title. :slight_smile:

Oh that’s great, Thank you so much. Should I start on yours now?
What parameters of critique would you prefer I leave comments about?