Looking for Fantasy Stories! ||CLOSED||

Looking for cool books to read preferably werewolf, fantasy, or mythological please! I’d like it to be completed or have at least 20 chapters!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/96385542-masquerading-the-key-a-key-keepers-novel

PSX_20181114_203900
The Gate Keeper
The Gate, the one thing stopping an ancient evil returning to the realm of Veridun. The Key, the one thing that could ever unlock it.
When the Key is stolen, Nyal Belthorne, a powerful warlock who only ever wanted to help people, must team up with the Gate Keeper, a demigod determined to get the Key back, no matter the cost. As they travel the realm they learn secrets about the history of Veridun and the gods that created it, all in a rush to retrieve the Key before the Gate is unlocked, and Veridun is thrown into peril.

Maybe you’d enjoy this book? It’s completed and it’s werewolf :smiley:

Here’s the summary:

Ashley Winslow has had a past that no human being should ever have. Years of a dark voice that haunts her sleep that nobody knows the cause of, well that is until she meets her mysterious roommate, Leon.

Something about Leon intrigued Ashley, something she had never felt before. Leon was different from all the other boys. There was a dark aura around him if this was another guy Ashley would have ran away from him but with Leon, all she wanted was to know him.

But what happens when secrets are unfolded and people are killed, will Ashley ever find the truth or will she always be hidden by the lies of her roommate?

"Who are you?" Ashley asked into the open space.

"Someone that will make you suffer so much that you will want to die," the dark voice said. 

"What do you want?"

"Death."

l9iDWJc

(click on cover)

Macabre Marmalade

The Knitting of the Realms changed the world forever and transported Todor Corpus three centuries into the future. Magic returned, creatures from legends became real, and every bit of practical knowledge he had ever gained was rendered useless. He just wanted to make internet games, but in this new world of magic, there is no such thing as the world wide web. To top it off, regular humans like him can’t even use magic. So, Todor decides on the most logical thing he can think of; he will bring the internet back. In his quest for this ultimate goal, he stumbles into a nefarious plot that could affect all human life in Moriganhold, and realizes the city is plagued by more problems than he had ever expected. When he finds the tools, strength, and authority he needs, nothing and no one can stop him from seeking justice, and bringing safety to all; no matter the wealth, race, or creed.

The story “Open Wounds” by @justeuneminute is really good!
All chapters aren’t published yet, but their are in preparation…
It’s about a special kind of werewolf… You will love it.

It’s has more than 20 chapters.

Lady of the Ravendale

CQFms4X

Important tags:

Romance, Fantasy, Polyamory, Mystery, Matriarchy.

After living for five years in the futuristic world of Etria, Annbelle has to return back to a home that is filled with magic in Ravendale. Her mother died from sickness; now she will have to become head of the household.

Little did she know that her parents managed arrange marriage before their death.

Nathaniel and Alexander are infamous twins, they are known to be cruel to women who tries to tame them. Unfortunately, Annabelle will be their wife.

Polygamous marriage where one woman marries multiple men is a normal thing in Ravendale, while in Etria marriages are only monogamous.

Follow Annabelle’s journey as she uncover secrets of Ravendale and her true origin.

2mkvor

27 chapters is available to read

Link: https://my.w.tt/10Yjss63QP

This work of mine is a dark fantasy, so I hope it counts. It involves humans, angels, devils and changelings and it has a lot of overtones involving religion. It’s still in the works, but if you’re willing to see what I have so far I would appreciate it.

summary:

Tierra: a world where four races exist amongst one another. To the west lie the devils, the east lie the humans, the north lie the angels, and the south lie the changelings. Within this world, none have more strained relations than that of the angels and the devils. A hybrid between them…unthinkable.

Enter Astra Rose-Im, the top agent of The Foundation for Global Relations. Half human and half demon-angel hybrid, she has never quite found anywhere to call her home. Within her facade of a benign field agent, she holds a greater secret: having allied herself with a deity in order to stop a race war from occuring between angels and demons, each led by their own patron gods, all in exchange for the chance enact revenge against someone who had wronged her.

In tow with her fellow agents Nalani Nocht and Kallista Krei, will she be able to stop this war? Furthermore, will she be able to break free of her own personal demons? Find out within Genocide Dogma.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/179326540-genocide-dogma

Summary: After beings of another world kidnap her brother for a mad sorcerer’s schemes, the disfigured ward of Dasos will be sent on the adventure of her life…

Sahara is a young woman living in the kingdom of Dasos, a ward to the royal family and foster sister to the young prince Nashoba. While a kind and benevolent soul, she is shunned by most due to her mysterious origins and a scar that most believe to be a consequence of witchcraft. She longs to alleviate the loneliness that never seems to leave her heart, but the death of her grandmother and the monarchs of Dasos leaves her resigned to live out the rest of her life in unhappiness and solitude.
However, when Nashoba is abruptly kidnapped by shadow-like creatures and a mysterious branded woman, she throws aside her fears in a momentousness decision to follow her brother’s abductors. Suddenly thrust into an enchanting and spectacular world, Sahara must overcome her own insecurities and trust in herself and others in order to save her brother from a horrendous fate.

Chapters: 40 (ongoing)

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/691606982-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess-where

q

Title: New World

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 21 (Ongoing, Updates Every Other Sunday)

Summary: One day I woke up with a single thought racing throughout my mind, “Stay alive… Find the truth.”

Follow the story of Anthony, a boy who one day woke up with only the clothes on his back and the name given to him at birth, on a cliffside to a world which he doesn’t recognize; a world in which he doesn’t belong to. Alongside Jay, a cold but full-hearted-mentor. Follow them as they use the unlimited arts of magic to make connections throughout this cruel world and fight to find the truth they desire.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/146016605-new-world

Please Come Check Out My Story. Thank You!

Hey, I think you might really like my book. It’s fantasy action based.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/157351254-athena-wolfborn
Synopsis
In the mystic land of Ilerea, filled with creatures of stories and fantasy, Athena Wolfborn a trained assassin, was occasionally hired by King Ragnor Lore to take out his enemies.

Stories of the Forefront Alliance and its defeat were always whispered to young children, so that they knew what would happen if they defied the laws of the land under the rule of the king.

Athena intends to stick to the rules and live life doing what she does best with her family. But she is soon thrown into a world that she believed to be a part of rumors and stories, when Ryder, a werewolf, walks into her life claiming to be her Alliant and his people’s Queen.

Joining the infamous Forefront Alliance will be the least of her worries as she fights to contain her feral side and to keep her secrets buried where they should be, in her past.

Will she be able to handle all the expectations thrown at her, will she able to trust these new people who call themselves her friends?

Or will she succumb to being a puppet of war?

P.S. I really hope you will like it if you do check it out. And thanks :heart:

Hey there! My story is a high-fantasy with werewolves and self-made mythology. It currently has sixteen chapters (sorry!), but I update weekly, so it’ll be right up to twenty. If the low chapter count doesn’t scare you away, the story’s name is The Alpha’s Flame. You can also expect good grammar from my side, as I take care to make things as good as I can. Have a nice day ^-^

Also, check out Crystal Scherer. Her werewolf book, Looking to Belong, is completed.

This thread is closed!