looking for good books that takes place in high school and has a love triangle.

I’m lookimg for good books that’s are in high school.
Where the main character girl is in a love triangle, and has drama and the girl isn’t annoying.

Can’t wait to read them:)

Um mine is exactly that, only difference is that it’s one guy and two girls… but with drama…
Thanks!

(and btw, this thread would be good in the “story requests” category :slight_smile: )

Your thread actually belongs in the #share-your-story:story-requests

As @SVTSwrites and @heiress-of-slytherin has said providing a link or asking people to read your story isn’t allowed according to the club guidelines as it is considered self-advertising. The only threads that do allowed it are in the #share-your-story #share-your-story:story-requests :calmwolf:

@xkaydotx @Spruce_Goose @Angelic_Vamp @stpolishook

I saw this and clicked immediately because this is essentially the plot (in much fewer words) of my story! I’m also just starting here on wattpad so feel free to send any tips or feedback you have!

What’s your book name?

Thanks and I’ll love to read it, what’s your book name?

Hmm… I have something, except the roles are inverted (the MC is a boy and he ends up inadvertently in this love triangle).

Alternatively, does a love square work, too?

“Looking for a good book that takes place in high school and has a love triangle”

Oxymoron.

(Sorry, couldn’t resist this)

Hi!

You might be interested to read my new story “All” (not yet complete) - a romance that’s going to be filled with secrets, lies, lust, and possibly the ultimate… love. The chapters are pretty short to start with, hope you like it! x

All%20cover

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

All [adverb]; completely, without exception.

When 18-year-old Abi meets Noah, a moody but disarming musician, she soon discovers his tough exterior is hiding more than just the tattoos that mark his skin.

Thrown into a world of secrets, emotions and sexual discovery, will their love/hate relationship ever become more than a confusing game of cat and mouse? As the walls become to crumble between them, can Abi and Noah’s love survive the impact?

Yes, it sounds interesting

OMG you HAVE to read Special Someones by @mrbunnyban It totally meets your criteria, and it’s one of the most exciting stories I’v read on Wattpad to date. Bonus points because it’s set in Malaysia! Here’s the link >> Special Someones

Thanks, i’ll check it out.

Hi! My book has everything you specified! I hope you like it!

COVER%203

Title: Loving Ivy’s Colorful Mind
Author: @eliyeda
Genre: Teen Fiction, Romance, Mental Health
Chapters: prologue+12 chapters
Blurb/Description:
I saw her, but she never saw me.

I loved her from afar, more than I have ever, or could ever love someone. I loved her even though we have never exchanged a single word. I loved her because she saw the world differently. I was IN LOVE with her, because she WAS different. Just like me…

Ivy’s mind is a mystery, and I want to understand it, understand HER. I am in love with Ivy’s mind. I just hope one day I get to tell her, and she lets me love her the way only I could…

Ivryl “Ivy” Tesla is perfectly happy in her colorful little world which involves a stable and predictable routine, her twin and older brothers, and her two childhood best friends. They are all she ever wanted, all she could ever care for and all she could ever need. That is until Liam Price came along.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173419628-loving-ivy’s-colorful-mind

THANK YOU AND ENJOY

Great! Can’t wait to read it.

The stories are respectively Love Has No Secrets on @Rhittee and Dead Wood on @leighyeann.

It’s called Changning Tides! (for a quick click here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/177997271-changing-tides)

IMG_5005
PNG
Emily is on the Autism Spectrum, and she’s very bright academically (skipped the 8th Grade) but lagging a bit socially/emotionally.

Her parents are divorced. Her Dad is remarried and bought a new house in suburban New Jersey. She lives with her Mom in Brooklyn and attends an all-girl private Catholic School.

Up until ten months ago, her older brother lived with them, but then petitioned the court to live with their Dad.

Emily goes to visit her Dad’s house for the first time in over a year and everything in her world starts to change…

https://www.wattpad.com/story/116282438-try-state-area

My book name is I Never Imagined. My username is SVTSwrites. Thank you!

Really Truly, Reese

17 year old Reese Maddison was ready to start over. To introduce herself and not get any pity. To walk into a room and not hear whispers. And when Jacob Ducal, the beautiful golden boy at her new high school takes an interest in her, the real her, Reese thinks she may’ve won the life do-over lottery. Life is…perfect.

Except for Beau Ellis, the infamous school screw-up, who seems to have fixated on her like the red laser sight of a sniper’s rifle. Except for the secrets she has no choice but to keep. Except for the fear that Reese will never be able to be really real if she wants to be truly happy.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/176256069-really-truly-reese