Looking for Indian Romance stories

Hey Wattpaders,

So I’ve basically hit readers block and I want stories.

Requirements to be fulfilled

• Indian characters
  • Romance
  • Novel length
  • Completed, or almost completed, or weekly updates
  • English and Hindi langs only
  • I’M VERY PICKY! So don’t mind if I don’t pick yours
  • I’M A SPAMMER! So don’t be astonished to find so many comments

And yeah, I hope you guys have survived so far to recommend, so recommend away!

1 Like

My story has a subplot with this Indian man named Aditya Grover and his love for his wife, Katrina. It’s weekly updated, and while it’s in English, there are loads of Hindu aspects to it.

My parents are from India :slight_smile:

TITLE: Suffocating

DESCRIPTION: Roxanne is passionate about getting the truth out, no matter how insignificant or horrifying it might be. Claire wants her life to be stable and safe, even if it means working somewhere mundane to keep it so. But Claire might not get what she wants, especially when Roxanne proposes that there’s a secret superhero that protects their city from any and all threats. Will Roxanne uncover the truth? Or will Claire keep their illusion of peace?

GENRE: Mystery

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/708391005-suffocating-illusion-i

Hey. My story is about Hindu marriage bond though it is not Romance but rather General Fiction. Updates are rather slow too. But if you want to feel free to check my story and leave your thoughts.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/113745183-a-promise-for-lifetime-apfl

7 Letters from mystery

Nameonphoto20190328_171519

Sitting On A Bench In The Railway Station with The Admission Letter in one Hand and Candy Jar and in another backpack Beside Her with no further Plan or enough money

:arrow_up_small:

Yami Was leaving Behind Her parents, Her friends, Home Everything She ever had.>>>>>

She was There Alone!!

That’s When Yami’s hand touched something thin papery on her hand she felt the bottom had reached of the candy jar and there was a cute tiny lavender envelope In it>>>>>

A Letter From A Person Who Likes Claim To Be The MYSTERY!!>>>>>

7 LETTERS!

7 SUSPECTS!

Yami had to Find The Person Sending Her Letter.

Only Clue was The Name - Mystery

There’s A Mystery To Solve!
What Are You Waiting For ?

Click

Well I wrote an Indian story. It has just begun but is being updated weekly. It is not a complete romance book instead deals more with relationships in general than just love.

If even after this you feel like giving it a shot here is the link Race Against all odds.

While recording his debut album in Arizona’s Paradise Valley for the summer, upcoming musician Adriel Cross finds himself falling in love with the wife of established actor Dominique Vega: Evangelina Lamontagne, America’s most coveted model. What starts as a one night stand turns into a dangerous affair when Evangelina is hired as an actress on the set of Adriel’s latest music video shoot. As the affair continues, so do the flashes of the paparazzi cameras, causing Dominique to act on his suspicions in the worst ways imaginable.

Link to story: https://my.w.tt/2m5YqJ2NPY

Adriel is of Native American descent, and my story has other characters from different racial backgrounds.

Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello! :wave:

To keep the #share-your-story:story-requests clear for new threads, request threads are closed after thirty days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you’d still like more recommendations, feel free to open up a new thread :star:

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena

Community Ambassador

1 Like