I don’t mind what time period it is set in

•Some of my favourite stories from this genre•
~ Beautiful colours
~ Far From Home One: The Warlord’s chosen
~ Wings of Misfortune
~ Unlovable me

{Any contribution is greatly appreciated}

4 Likes

Romance starts in part 2 after the main story and the protagonist are developed. The fantasy setting is based of Tang China, completed, 30 chapters, MM

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168782790-war-mage-sixteen

1 Like

Dang, I have recommendations but only short ones.

Are you okay with novellas? My story has a lgbt romance and fantasy. It’s nearly complete, but it’s also only around 33,000 words long.

1 Like

I’ve got a medieval prince/servant Johnlock fanfiction, if you enjoy fanfic! It’s called Heir Apparently by DrJohnHolmes, with 51 parts!

Mine is a dark fantasy novel with a lesbian romance at its core.

Underwood%20cover
Growing up, Sylvia’s mother had always given her two very specific warnings: never wander the woods alone and never let anyone see her “talents.” But when the Blitz strikes London, Sylvia is sent away from her mother’s dressmaking shop to the beautiful Devon countryside, where she immediately breaks the first rule…

Upon entering the woods for the first time, she finds herself abducted by Der Erlkönig, the ruthless King the Underwood, who insists that her family owes him a great debt. Trapping her in a world of spirits and monsters, he forces Sylvia into years of servitude within the confines of his castle, using her skills as a seamstress to settle the debt. But one day, she meets his gamekeeper, a beautiful mortal woman named Sasha, who only complicates matters even more. As the two women become closer, so do Sylvia’s “talents” slip from her control, and her needlework begins taking on a life of its own. It isn’t long before she breaks her mother’s second rule, bringing her abilities to the attention of the King, who appears to have other uses in mind for them…

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166914741-into-the-underwood

2 Likes

@AWFrasier writes books that fits what you’re seeking. :+1:
I’ve read her Feral-series, so I can recommend those. :blush:

3 Likes

I am all ears

I will take short recommendations too

1 Like

I have 120,000 words written, but only 9 chapters up on Wattpad currently. I’m in the last phase of editing the rest so they will be up shortly if you’re interested.

LIMINALI_COVER_sm

https://www.wattpad.com/story/192763028-the-liminali

After being forced to surrender her detective badge, Mara Philips, a flippant whiskey enthusiast, returns to her lakeside hometown to do some soul-searching, but is thrown into a daunting mystery of her own when she awakes from a blackout, naked along the rocky shore, and her elderly neighbor’s dog has been brutally killed. Something is amiss in the eerie lake waters, and Mara soon finds out that the dog isn’t the only victim.

Navigating between the deep sea of deception and the safe harbor of loyalty, she is thrust into an arcane world of shape-shifters in order to solve the disappearance of a missing teenage girl, ultimately leading her on a journey of self-discovery.

I second this book recommendation. Into the Underwood is by far the best-written lesbian romance/fantasy book that I’ve read on Wattpad. Probably off Wattpad too. You won’t be disappointed!

(I actually clicked on this thread with the intention to recommend this title, and then saw that @LittleBird317 had already done so!)

2 Likes

Would you be cool with a completed fantasy story, 31 chapters + epilogue? One main character is ace, but it’s never specifically mentioned. There’s no romance except right at the end between the ace man and another main character, but not the narrator.

It’s not exactly what you’re looking for, which is why I was just checking to make sure. Feel free to say no.

:kiss:

It’s Weird, it’s big, it’s a bit of a monster…it’s Chéri!
Don’t know how I think this sick sh^t up but hey…

Title: For The Love Of Chéri

Average Chapter Length: 2k

Current Size: You’re LATE to the table honey, 300,000 words (But I enjoyed every shocking letter)

Genre: LGBT / MxM / BISEXUAL Thriller / Obsesseive Romance :rainbow_flag:

Rating: :purelyaliyah: Adult :purelyaliyah:

:warning:WARNINGS: :warning:
Sex/Prostitution/Self-Harm/Murder/Torture/Bulimia/
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

newproject_1_original

:kiss:

newproject_1_original

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This! It’s amazing.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story, I hope you like it! It’s very nearly complete - only two chapters to go.

The Crumbling Tower

Even an ordinary lady has a past, though other characters may be persuaded otherwise.
aka
Miss Elletra Wilton has gained an increasingly strange hanger-on.

This is a 30,000+ word novella set in late Victorian London, with elements of the paranormal and an LGBTQ romance.
The Crumbling Tower is already fully written and will be updated weekly. You can find it at
https://www.wattpad.com/story/187397065-the-crumbling-tower

Few books I would recommend you to read

After
Rooming with the Royals
Melting the ice

My fan fiction The Glory of Bowsette is fantasy, queer, and very romantic. You will enjoy it

Bisexual protagonist, fantasy romance, present day time period, not mature but some sexual scenes, and it’s ongoing but almost complete!

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-The-Bloodstorm-1

(In Progress)

"I hear a low growl beside me. I know the growl. He yanks my wrist and I fall forward, my torso pressing against his. I feel his other hand wrap around the small of my back. His nails dig into my flesh and I can feel his heart pounding as much as mine."

After Cyra’s parents died, she’s been living with her loving Nana, attending a normal high school, and has a secret crush on her best friend. She can’t wait to graduate and start her college life.

But in the middle of the night she has a terrible nightmare and wakes up in an animal body. She learns her parents are alive, hiding from a powerful race of killers.

And those killers are now hunting Cyra, too.

Read Here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/152792186-cyra