Looking For Mature Dark & Unusual Romance stories!

Hi! We’re starting a profile targeted for dark and unusual romance and are looking for stories that fit the criteria. We aren’t picky as long as the story is a dark or unusual romance.

The story can range from monsters to serial killers and can be ongoing and complete. We just ask for the stories to be mature and focused on romance.

8 Likes

Would you take a werewolf biker romance story?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

I8q6Nh8

After being on the run from her abusive ex-boyfriend Decker, Violet know that there is only one place for her to go to find protection; her childhood home of Blacksprings and The Pack motorcycle club that she grew up in. The Pack’s well-guarded secret of being werewolves is put in jeopardy as protecting Violet puts them on the radar of Decker’s father Senator Ryder Abbot who is notorious for trying to destroy the ‘outlaw’ community in America. Violet’s life is further complicated as she and her first love Seth reconnect. Violet, Seth and the Pack are put in danger when rival supernaturals the Coyotes make a play for the Pack’s territory. Violet must work through how far she is willing to go to protect her family and the people that she loves.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182571794-hunted-a-pack-novel

In a time and place of the fictional country of Cogadh, a Celtic Country, known for vicious rule and ruthless war, a king is lost and all hope lays on the shoulders of a young prince that quickly became king. One that could either unite two nations or tear them apart in war.

Young Annalise, a widow princess from A Stór, plots her revenge against the now young king. Is she an angel or a witch sent by the devil himself?

Revelations of her first husband drive her closer into the arms of the man that took his life. An arranged marriage for the virgin widow could either cost her life or bring peace to three war-torn countries.

When fire with a passion meets the new king of war it chances fate to either bring on an apocalyptic war and the death of their Celtic culture or draws out the light in him and brings peace. The King is faced with regret and his duty may be all he can do to save his soul.

Will this be a wicked twist of fate, lust or a love story to last the ages?

Link

3 Likes

sounds awesome!

I just finished it today and posting it in it’s entirety. Its part of a series so this is book one.

2 Likes

cant wait to give it a read!

My story moral isn’t dark, but it has dark elements, that have yet to happen. I am only on chapter 11, with almost 400 reads!
Description:
“Do you want to know who I am?” His warm breath tickled against my ear. I held back the small moan that wanted to escape my lips.

“What do you mean?” The darkness of the night was filled with our breathing as he started placing innocent kisses down my neck. My eyes involuntarily rolled back while I pushed my neck closer to his tormenting lips. A groan vibrated on my neck from him, making me realize how much he was pleased with this moment. I weakly placed my hands on his chest, ready to push him away. Before I could, his tongue dragged against my neck, making all my focus on the conversation we were having vanish.

“Oh, my little vero amore, you know very well that I am not who I say to be.” I did know this. I finally accepted this realization early tonight. “And you, my fire” His assault on my neck now moved to my chin, cheek, forehead, making it impossible for me to concentrate, “Are not who you think you are.” Our eyes meet for one split second then his lips blissfully attacked mine, igniting a fire inside my soul.

Normal is exactly what Evelyn would have described her life. It was just her parents and her, and everything was normal. She would graduate her senior year and then follow in her parents’ footsteps. That’s what she thought then she laid eyes on Ace. A man that would change her life. For better or for worse? That answer is still unknown.

I don’t know if it’s your cup of tea, but here it is!

Doubtful Poems by a Hopeful Teenager

[A novella in progress] Leona is a sixteen year old introverted writer hiding in her world of poetry who’s only friend is a boy she met online. James Greyson is the out going, charming, golden boy who’s family just moved to Tampa FL. He soon questions everything he has with the girl online who he only knows as Leo, when a girl at his new school captures his mind and soul with her poetry. Ridden with anxiety, Leona decides to keep her identity hidden from the only one who’s understood her. Her plan was working until she starts receiving texts from her father whos in prison for the murder of her mother.

https://my.w.tt/SsKrx64nSW

It’s mature for violence

Title: Dannato

William is beautiful and mysterious. Danielle falls in love with him right away. But he is not who she thinks…

https://www.wattpad.com/story/189490286-dannato

Title: Talya: l’inganno di mezzanotte

A beautiful and unfortunate girl. A charming and cruel Prince. A ball as one chance to redeem herself.
I hope this little story amuses and help you to escape from everyday reality for a few minutes.
Good read

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166810729-talya-l'inganno-di-mezzanotte

Title: Rosso di sera

… And if all our certitudes suddenly crumbling down? If we find out different from what we have always believed to be? This is what happens to Ethan, the protagonist of this novel.
Good read.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166298728-rosso-di-sera

Rapture
In a world ruled by creatures of the dark, Elena is chosen by their king for a task no woman could take.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/190930697-rapture

Title:
His Girl

Genre(s):
Romance, Fiction, New Adult, Mature

Summary:
“If you keep looking at me like that it’s only going to make me want to fuck you harder” he breathes against my neck.

I take a step back until I am against the wall. I swallow the lump in my throat and manage to meet his gaze. “Rather than standing there telling me what you are going to do, why don’t you do it. I’m not one for empty promises.” I don’t know where my courage came from.

His eyes widen and I notice my hands shaking. Did I just make the biggest mistake that I am going to regret?

Niahm is a 21-year-old fourth year teaching student who is trying to pick the pieces of her life back up and put them together. She’s had an incredibly tough year so far and she planning on making the rest of it drama and boy free but it won’t stay that way for long when she meets Constable Nicholas Ryan. With her best friend Gigi by her side, life is about to get interesting…

Link and/or cover photo:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/190978848-his-girl

I don’t know if mine is unusual in a sense but my main male character is a police officer who is somewhat obsessed with a young girl he pulls over during a routine stop. It’s a development of what society would consider a possessive and unhealthy love. Let me know if it doesn’t fit into what you’re looking for!

This is what you’ve been looking for.

He knelt before me and I froze, knowing just what he was about to do.

❝Neil, ❞ I pleaded. ❝No. ❞

He remained unspeaking, his eyes trained on mine as he kissed my navel. I clenched my thighs, wet heat pooling low in my belly. I gasped as he reached forward, trailing kisses along my waistline, tears leaking my eyes when I realized that he was kissing my scars.

❝Please… ❞

❝Yes, goddess? ❞

❝My safe word, ❞ I spoke breathlessly. ❝Icarus. ❞

She was the angel that fell from the heavens. Her wings had been clipped and charred, her body marred with scars by her abusive father. On the verge of seeking death’s fatal kiss, Carina desperately needs a miracle to save her from herself.

That miracle was Neil Nolland.

Carina had never met anyone like him. He healed her wounds and kissed away the nightmares until she forgot they existed. He was her remedy, her salvation. Though, with secrets of his own stashed away in a closet stacked high full of horrors too awful to imagine…

He would also turn out to be her doom.

Mature Romance - Mature Audience [18+] - Strong Language - Sexual Content - Trigger Warning

#187 in Romance ❧

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/130890890-burn-for-you-on-wattys-hold

are you okay with zombies for dark romance?

While recording his debut album in Arizona’s Paradise Valley during the summer, upcoming musician Adriel Cross finds himself falling in love with the wife of established actor Dominique Vega: Evangelina Lamontagne, America’s most coveted model. What starts as a one night stand turns into a dangerous affair when Evangelina is hired as an actress on the set of Adriel’s latest music video shoot. As the affair continues, so do the flashes of the paparazzi cameras, causing Dominique to act on his suspicions in the worst ways imaginable.

Link to story: https://my.w.tt/83r5jObFxX

Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

ash%20concept%203
Title: Ash Spoken
Blurb: A dead girl. A boy with eclipse eyes. Burned ashes. Rayleigh Stewart, just a normal ordinary girl, found herself thrown into a world of blood and chaos, after finding out that there was more to the murder case that had shook their friendly neighbourhood. Meanwhile, an old ancient legend was stirring awake from its slumber. A long lost organisation was re-emerging from their silence when order became unbalanced. Rayleigh knew that she had no business in this war but her dangerous curiosity and her new found love for the people involved had encouraged her to take part…
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186594377-ash-spoken
Note: There’s like weird characters in this story so you’ll definitely get some weird romantic interactions out of it lol

Thank you!

blood%20wallpaper

A Dangerous Obsession

Nat is happily married to her loving husband (Chris) until she begins to doubt his fidelity with a possible office romance. As Nat’s mental health starts to decline, she enters into a hot affair with his older and sexy but sadistic brother, Noah. No matter what she does, Nat cannot escape the burning obsession within Noah. Once his eyes are set on her, Noah will go through destructive lengths to make sure she submits to him completely. Get ready for a seriously twisted game of cat and mouse.

Not sure if this is the kind of dark you’re looking for. It deals with a lot of sad/difficult topics and is definitely not a HEA romance. It is however, just about real people.

Link

Summary:
Falling in love in your mid to late thirties presents a few challenges. Not least because very few people get to this age without a large amount of relationship baggage. Jude, in particular, has a lot of baggage. Amy, on the other hand, hasn’t had children yet, and with the clock ticking, is Jude really the right man to be getting involved with?

This story spans a number of years and follows the couple’s various attempts at making things work, despite the persistent and sometimes immovable obstacles put in their way.

Will they make it or will it break them?

Find out by reading it from either Jude’s or Amy’s point of view…

Note: If you like HEA you’ve come to the wrong place. There are a lot of themes throughout the story in relation to life, love and loss. This includes scenes that some readers may find upsetting. Read at your own discretion, but please don’t hesitate to PM me if anything comes up that you want to discuss.

newtemplate_1_original%20(1)

She is a single mother in the middle of the worst breakup. He is a Marine coping with the aftermath of war. She is trying to rebuild her life. He is trying his hardest not to lose his.

Hailie Scott is on the verge of a wretched downfall. She can barely pay her electric bill let alone keep a roof over her head. She works two jobs and studies a full course load to earn a degree. To make matters worse, she is now a single mother watching the father of her daughter run off with the woman he had an affair with. She is left with every wrong decision that mends her life.

Ultimately Hailie is kicked to the curb with only the clothes on her back, a laptop, and nowhere to go. That is until she stumbles into her old high school crush Jace who has experienced hardships of life that left the boy she once knew into a guarded soul. The Marine is battling his own inner demons that led him to a messy divorce and an internal battle that never heals. If anyone can understand Hailies torn heart and turmoil, its Jace.

Either they mend each other’s wounds, or they create new ones becoming each other’s rebound.

Rebound