Looking for new reads! Send me any books!

writing
share-your-story
book-club
books

Do you like Star Wars?

q

Title: New World

Genre: Fantasy

Summary: One day I woke up with a single thought racing throughout my mind, “Stay alive… Find the truth.”

Follow the story of Anthony, a boy who one day woke up with only the clothes on his back and the name given to him at birth, on a cliffside to a world which he doesn’t recognize; a world in which he doesn’t belong to. Alongside Jay, a cold but full-hearted-mentor. Follow them as they use the unlimited arts of magic to make connections throughout this cruel world and fight to find the truth they desire.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/146016605-new-world

Chapters: 17

Please Come Check Out My Story. Thank You

Wanna be friends?

Hello!

This club is for requesting stories to read. I’ve edited your comment to remove the link as asking people read your story, and/or providing a link, is considered self-advertising and is against Club Guidelines . You can share your story in the Share a Story Club

Thank you for understanding!

May - Community Ambassador :maytijssen:

Welcome

You will want to look at my book Gods, demons and customs of the ancient Slavs available on my profile. I hope it will interest you.

The book is not just a book describing the adventures of a hero. It is a work that helps to understand the Slavic world and its worldview. He acquaints us with the deities of ancient peoples and tries to explain their place and role in the life of society. It also touches upon the aspect of Christianization of Slavic peoples in a non-peaceful way.

The multitude of deities and demons may inspire not one writer to write something unique.

Hello! This is my story, I can tell it probably won’t be of your liking, but I thought ‘why not?’ , maybe you’ll give it a shot. It’s a fantasy, witches, werewolves kinda deal. Hope you’ll like it! If not, then I hope you find some new good stories!
Lots of love, D.

Sinful%20cover%205

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169967192-sinful

//Cleo…

Black witch…

follower of Death…

mate to the Leader…

Tonight, you become Luna.//

From sin made, sinful will remain.

Cleo is a death Witch. Merciless, powerful, greedy , passionate. A Huntress capable of getting any prey she desires.
Malik is a werewolf who gave into his wolf for far too long.
Both lost in their own wild nature.
But be aware that if one of them falls, so does the other, for the biggest of blessings is their curse.
The Huntress and the Beast are meant to be.
Let the Hunt begin.

This is a fanfiction. A Nintendo series that people seem to find underrated, crossed over with my original world and characters. There are some slightly romantic bits as well as some hilarious skits to break up the seriousness. So hopefully you like this!

WarioWare%20x%20Karla%20Crossover%20-%20Series%201%20Front%20Cover https://www.wattpad.com/story/167155136-warioware-x-karla-crossover-series-1-the-curse-of

What about this?

wip2

Words In Pink

A tale of a young man who expresses his buried feelings for a young girl through pink post-it notes.

Covers

Wonderwall (n): Someone you find yourself thinking about all the time, someone you’re infatuated with.

Eli’s had more than one wonderwall. In fact, he’s had five, and this is how it happened.

I have a romance (also teen fiction) book, still ongoing tho
link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/172743388-the-heat's-flowers

what about an on-going Marvel fanfiction? I mean… I think it’s worth checking out…

https://www.wattpad.com/story/135106852-project-ultron

Well, I do have two FFs based on Sonic the Hedgehog. Both are in open format = no to minimal fandom knowledge is needed when reading :slight_smile:

The Crossing Destinies

Crossing_Destinies_v13_ghoulish

And

Silver Darkness

01_Silver_Darkness_KHUSHI_2

Hope you enjoy and thank you for this opportunity :heart:

Hey! I have very much of a teen fiction/romance/young adult book all rolled into one! lol

Would we awesome if you could check it out perhaps?
https://www.wattpad.com/story/78147416-perfect-compromise

Summary:

"Is it bad that I really want to kiss you?" He asked as he leaned his face in to allow his nose the graze mine, "I think my lips enjoy your lips."
"My heart doesn’t appreciate it," I mumbled back, "It beats too fast and feels like it’s going to fall out."
"Don’t worry." He shook his head. "I’ll be right here to catch it if it ever falls."
**“Until we divorce.” The words got stuck in my throat and they were painful to swallow when his warm breath stopped brushing against my cheek. **
Again his nose stroked my skin, “Even after that I’ll be secretly there.” He could be barely heard. "It hurts to know that."

**When Ashton Cattaneo is forced by his mother to find a wife he decides to play his own game and Kaylee Hampton just so happened to be in the right time at the right place and for the right price. Desperate to help her father live and meet his new born children was her goal and England’s heartthrob handed it to her on a golden plate, more specifically in the form of $1,000,000,000. **

**It was only meant to last a few months, less than a year, but what happens when Kaylee learns more about Ashton than she intended to and Ashton learns that there is more beyond the dollar sign? **

He is stubborn and selfish and…rich. She’s loving and caring and…poor. Secrets are spilled and lies are told but could it be that this is the perfect compromise for them?

Thanks in advance, I hope you enjoy!

Megs xXx

Merhaba! Ben kitabımı yazmaya yeni başladım sayılır her hafta 1-2 bölüm ekliyorum. Kitabımı beğeneceğini umuyorum çünkü genç kurgu ve gençlerle ilgili kitabıma zaman ayırıp okursan çok sevinirim. Teşekkürler…

Hey, if you’re still up for it, I have a teen fiction story.

The Disease Called Men

Who needs boys? Certainly not Aldenbury Girls Grammar School!

Just when everything began to finally fall into place, it falls apart - at least, for student council president Cerise. Cerise will do everything in her power to prevent Aldenbury from becoming co-ed. That includes bribery, coercion and maybe even the use of blackmail (which she may or may not have orchestrated the events herself). Along with her loyal, albeit reluctant group of friends, she has one goal in her mind:

Eliminate this disease called men.

I’m cozying up this weekend with a few good ones you might find interesting.

She Kills Elephants and Men by @DomiSotto
In the world ruled by women, a mercenary leader falls for a dreamy Duke she is helping to hold on to his throne. When a sassy rival challenges her both on the battlefield and in the bedroom, she fights to win, and she fights dirty. For in love and in war everything is fair.

Deer by @Vintaginity
A high school tale of first loves and broken hearts.

Roots by @xFakingaSmilex
In Tikera’s desperate attempts to obtain a job, she’s hired as a gardener which places her in a compromising position. In order to make the greens, she’s got to grow the greens.

Her job is illegal and so are her feelings for her boss, a drug kingpin, who takes a soft glance towards Tikera.

Etched in Glass by @MikiEng
“And so you have returned to your ancestral land- and so have you disrupted the slumber of those who came before.”
Diana Tao knew that in transferring to Wyvern Academy in Hong Kong she would find her future. But, she never knew she’d find her past.

As the secrets of Wyvern Academy become unearthed, Diana finds herself toeing the line between dreams and realities. Haunted by a blood-soaked woman and vengeful spirits awakened by her blood, she must discover the roots of her ancestors or be doomed to the same fate.

You can also check out my poly paranormal romance LEAD ME ASTRAY
LMA%20SUMMARY .

Hi, if you’re interested in something a little different, I have published the first 2 chapters of a 12 chapter novel set during the Stone Age. It was originally written for children, but don’t let that put you off. It tells the story of Osha, determined, headstrong and passionate who dreams of one day seeing a mammoth. The story is fun, emotive and adventurous and draws you into a time where survival is dependent on working together and challenging the natural world.

Title: From the Cave Wall

Updates will be made every Tuesday and Thursday
Hope you take a look

With only a month left of high school, barista and student Ada Sinclair prepares herself for the next chapter of her life; her dream college and a fresh start that doesn’t put labels on everything she is.

But Ada’s life is shaken to the core when her mother returns home with a diagnosis - one that will change their lives forever. As she tries to hold it together for those around her, she seeks comfort from the man who has mentored her throughout the last four years - Mr. Bennet.

Tom Bennet has watched Ada grow from a timid and self-loathing girl into to a confident woman, ready to take on the world. But when Ada comes to him with a struggle she cannot face alone, he puts his career on the line for a friendship Ada desperately needs.

Tom opens her eyes and shows Ada there’s more to life than good grades and playing everything by the book; It’s about finding something worth holding onto when life is dragging you down.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/142448445-life-love-a-little-coffee

Hey, if you’re interested, I have a completed Indian Romance novel named 'Undying Love ’ that revolves around the class differences. Hope.it’s worth your read.

Thank you so much for the support on my story Deer. <3

Title: January to January: A Journal

Description: Harrison Lee keeps a journal, detailing an eventful year filled with a taste of first love and all its requisite bittersweet flavors. The journal keeps Harry’s secrets: being gay in a conservative Chinese family, weird friends who are more than family, off-kilter sibling relationships, depression and anxiety, doubts, sarcasm, and nihilism. It’s tough to live in world where almost everything is against you, but Harry learns that it’s tougher still to live in one where wishes come true. Walk with Harry as he navigates the convoluted path of destined loves, and contemplate what love means to you. *** I decided to repost this after I chose to delete the completed work. Try my luck again to see if anyone actually reads this.***

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173351208-january-to-january-a-journal

I’d like to suggest my young adult fantasy novel Ranger Rising for your consideration!

5dN4z6q

Everyone has their place in the world. Fate is inescapable so it does little good to fight it.

Lena Rivers has been told this her entire life. She’s a farmer’s daughter. One day she will marry, have children, and be a farmer too. That’s the way things work. Lena absolutely hated the idea of being a farmer or the wife of one. There had to be more to life than what everyone told her. However, that seemed to be the life she was destined for.

Until the traces of a large beast, larger than anyone in her town had ever seen, were discovered on the outskirts of the forest. The mayor of her small town hires Aust, an elfin King’s Ranger to root out and destroy the beast. When Lena meets him she finds herself absolutely taken at the sight of his longbow and massive stag and falls in love with the prospect of becoming a ranger. However, if she wants to be of any use to find the monster that’s terrorizing her home then she has a lot to learn.